Final Chapter

A Leap of Fate

 

Then the wedding ceremony started. Like the usual, you exchanged vows and I Do's and swore to each other. You were still nervous as you talked in front of Jinyoung but then you tried to hide it from him. You wanted to appear relax and calm all through out the wedding. He was holding your hand all throughout the ceremony so you won't be nervous anymore. You then put rings on each other fingers while you were saying your promise to each other. You couldn't control your tears anymore so when Jinyoung started talking, tears fell down from your eyes. You suddenly remembered the moments that you told his parents that you didn't want to continue the wedding anymore but then there you were, already in front of the altar. You then wiped your tears as you slightly laughed when Jinyoung gave you an why-are-you-crying-babe face.

I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.” You suddenly stepped back as you heard what the priest said but then Jinyoung pulled you closer, removed your veil and gave you the sweetest kiss. You didn't know why but you felt like its your first kiss with him. Then he gave you a precious hug. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you the newly wed, Mr. and Mrs. Jung Jinyoung.” Everybody gave you an applause and you both could see that they were all happy for the two of you. You quickly find your parents and like what you expected, she cried. The picture taking started and everyone was congratulating both of you. The organizer went near you and told you to throw the bouquet already. All the ladies gathered together then 1-2-3, you threw your bouquet backwards. When you turned around to check who caught the bouquet, you suddenly laughed. “KWON DA EUN! YOU'RE NEXT! HAHA.” After that, you and Jinyoung headed to the reception venue, it's already evening. You walked on the aisle with Jinyoung as the little girls showered you with the petals of the flowers. You were just smiling and smiling then sat in front facing your important guests. You whispered to Jinyoung.

See. The weather cooperated. Thanks to your pretty girlfriend.
“Girlfriend?”
“i mean wife. My apology.”

You giggled then Jinyoung suddenly gave you a hug. The lights of the garden turned off suddenly and you hugged Jinyoung tighter because you got scared. You didn't like those moments. “Did someone ruin our special day, yeobo?” Then suddenly, the projector and a video was flashed. Your eyes widened as you baby photos were shown. You felt so shy because of that but when you saw Jinyoung's baby pictures, you laughed causing Jinyoung to cover your mouth. Then suddenly, childhood photos of you and Jinyoung together were on the video also. You didn't remember those photos anymore and you didn't know that you have too many photos with Jinyoung when you were still kids. “Oh my gosh! Why does my selca with you are there? How did they get it, Jinyoung? Did you give it to them?” He laughed.

Maybe, umma used my laptop without my permission.”
UGH! JINYOUNG! That picture.”

You're reactions was so epic at the time when the picture of you and Jinyoung on his room sleeping on the floor together was on the video also. He told you to relax while laughing at you. Then the video ended, the lights were again and your guests gave you another applause. You grabbed the mic. Announcement! I'll break up with this guy. Let's have the divorce paper now, Jinyoung. He's laughing at my pictures and reactions the whole time.” You then pouted as you made your guests laughed with your cuteness. He then grabbed the mic. “Shut up, wife. There's another video to watch! HAHA. And I know that you will kill me for this.” Then the video started playing again and boom, it was the video when Jinyoung and B1A4 prepared a mini concert for you to ask for an apology and to accept him again. Your guests couldn't contained their happiness as they watched the video, even your parents, B1A4 and your friends. Jinyoung was laughing silently as he watched the video then he faced you and saw you crying. He was shocked so he stood up and hugged you then whispered again.

“Stop crying, I am sorry.”
I'm not mad. I just thought that at last, we're really together. Remembering those days especially when we broke up.”
Past is past. At least, I make it up to you.”

The video ended again and they guests requested for B1A4 to perform. You told them that they will perform later. Foods started to be serve and when everyone was eating already. You stood up and get a mic.

“Excuse me my lovely guests. I remembered how me and Jinyoung started. I was just walking in the WM campus one morning to head on my building then suddenly my books fell on the ground. Before I was able to pick it, someone rushed to me and helped me. Well, that amazing guy is Jinyoung. Besides my friends iinWM, he is the only one I greeted. Everybody hated me when I was there. I just want to say a poem to my Jinyoung as you all eat. Actually, it's not my own poem but when I saw it, it caught my eyes. Allow me to read a poem by a Filipino author. Jinyoung, this is for you. To The Man I Married...
 

You are my earth and all that earth implies:
The gravity that ballasts me in space,
The air I breathe, the land that stills my cries
For food and shelter against devouring days.
You are the earth whose orbit makes my day
And sets my north and south, east and west,
You are the final, elemental clay
The driven heart must turn to for its rest.

If in your arms that hold me now so near
I lift my keening thoughts to Helicon
As trees rooted to the earth uprear
Their quickening leaves and flowers to the sun,
You who are earth, O never doubt that I
Need you no less because I need the sky!

I can not love you with a love
That out compares the boundless sea,
For that were false, as no such love
And no such ocean can ever be.

But I can love you with a love
As finite as the wave that dies
And dying holds from crest to crest
The blue of everlasting skies.



 

After you read that, you bowed to everyone. Everybody was commenting that, that was a beautiful poem that they heard and it really suits for your special day. Thanks to the Filipino author who wrote that. Suddenly, Jinyoung grabbed the mic from you and you wondered why.

I was so touched on the poem that you found for me. I didn't expect that and for that, I wanted to thank you and at last, you're now my wife. We've been through ups and downs and you know that. It already came to the point that you once backed out on our wedding because of my stupidity, right? Remember when I parents set up a gathering and we were so clueless that they made a fixed marriage to us and we were also clueless that you are Ji Eun and I am Jinyoung when we met on college. You were so mean back then, right? The queenka of WM. I knew that we never really know what kind of relationship we had back then because we kept on thinking that we're just blown away on what will happen to us on the future but then see, it's really a leap of fate, Ji Eun. We used to call each other yeobo when we were still kids but as years gone by, we forgot each other and I want to take this opportunity to thank our parents because if you didn't made that plan for us, well, we're not here now, together. Ji Eun! I love you so much and I promise that we'll gonna live a happy life. I will take care of you and I will take care of your future kids also.”

After Jinyoung's speech he bowed to everyone and both your parents were crying. Maybe because of Jinyoung's speech and the fact that both of their only child got married already and gonna start another stage of their lives but with their partner. Jinyoung eyed to you but you were just burying your face on the table so he went beside you and tap your shoulder. You didn't show your face he whispered on your ears again with his soft, angelic face. “Did I make you cry again?” You just shook your head still not showing your face. He had no choice but to drag you up then hugged you in front of your guests. You just buried your face on his chest since he's really taller than you. Then suddenly, your guests took their fork and started tapping their glasses by the fork.

You suddenly blushed because you knew that it means. Jinyoung quickly wiped your tips while you were just looking down. He hold your chin then your faces were so close to each other. You closed your eyes and then he kissed you on the lips making your guests squealed like fangirls and fanboys. B1A4 suddenly came out and started singing K.Will's My Heart is Beating which is your favorite song. After B1A4's performance, you both gave gratitude to all your guests and it's done. When you went out of the reception venue, an elegant car was waiting for the two of you and you found out that your baggage were already there. You both went inside the car as you waved back to all your guests. You really couldn't tell how happy you were at that moment. Never a smile faded from your sweet lips and Jinyoung also.

On your trip, you rested your head on his shoulder and looking at him. He your face with his soft hands.


I'll take you to THAT place again and I know that it's very special to you. I want to make you happy.”

He smiled at you and you looked at him with your puzzled face.

Don't tell me, you're bringing me to Jeju Island?Oh c'mon. But I know that you won't bring me there again because of what I did on our photoshoot.”

You covered your face with your hands and you heard him giggled.

You always know my plan? How come?”
“Really? We're going to Jeju Island? You sure are kidding!! By this car only? Aish!”

Then suddenly you arrived on a very wide place then he went down. You were about to go down but then he opened the door for you and offered his hand since he knew that your precious wedding gown is kinda heavy so it will be difficult for you to get out of the car. You gave your hand to him then stepped out. Suddenly you heard a helicopter sound.

Yah. Jung Jinyoung!”
Yah! Don't you dare call me Jung Jinyoung because for God's sake, you're a JUNG already.

You rolled eyes to him.

Hey! Don't make that helicopter sound, it's kinda annoying. You're like a kid here.”
“What? I'm not even making any noise here and you're accusing me of that.”
But I heard----
Can you please try to look around.”

You eyes widened as you realized that there's really a helicopter. It's a dark wide are but then there's a spotlight on the helicopter. He then offered his hand again and you gave yours and walked closer to it.

Can we just cut your wedding dress cause it's kinda a problem?”
Do you want me to kill you? This is so precious. And why?”
Because you need to step inside that helicopter and you’re with that heavy dress.”

You then shook your hand so that he will stop holding it then tried to go up of the helicopter with your, yes, wedding dress. You were about to go inside but you slipped because of your stupid heels and.....

Your wedding dress is not the only problem but you heels also. Good thing, I caught you before you fall directly on the ground.”

Yes, he caught you before you fell and you were being carried by him bridal style.

What do you want me to do? Change clothes here?”
What's wrong?”
JUNG JINYOUNG!”
JUNG JI EUN!!”

You rolled eyes again then removed your heels and tried to get inside of the helicopter without asking any help from your great husband. At last, you stepped inside and you took your sit. He then followed you and took his seat also. You both were not talking to each other. The helicopter boarded and Jinyoung couldn't get calmed because you won't say a single thing to him. He kept on tapping your shoulder but you won't even waste your time to glance at him. At the middle of your trip, you fell asleep and your head leaning on the closed window of the helicopter.

Jinyoung smirked and then he just moved your head then let it rest on his shoulder as he your face. At last, you arrived at Jeju Island and it was an hour before the midnight. He then woke you up. “
We're here, yeobo.” He then gave you a peck on the cheek. You opened your eyes and he flashed a smile so you closed your eyes again. You said in a low voice.

Ah, Jinyoung. You can now stop smiling right infront of my face.”
Okay, I know you're dying because of my smile.”

You pouted and prepared to go down and knew that it will be tough again on going down. But this time, Jinyoung helped you because you might get mad at him again if he didn't. You went inside the hotel, got the keys and headed to the hotel room. Your baggage were already they before you even arrived on your room.

Give me your phone.”
It's in the bag, mister.”
When we get inside, give me your phone okay.”

You wondered why but then when the door opened, you quickly went inside and laid down on the bed. You were kinda tired of course. Jinyoung was just standing beside the bed looking at you from head to toe. You suddenly got a pillow and threw it to him. “BYEONTAE!” You got up of the bed and just decided to changed clothes already. You decided to unpack some of your things to get the pretty dress that you wanted to wear. The phone. You took it out and about to give it to Jinyoung but then he was gone. You just sat on the floor still on your wedding gown. You sighed.

“Ji Eun. I thought you already changed clothes, I'm just waiting for you on the terrace and wondered what took you so long.” You handed your phone to him then went inside the bathroom to change clothes. Jinyoung put your phone inside his bag so there will be no distractions. You were about to remove your dress but then you couldn't reach for the zipper at the back. It took you time to try reaching it then you gave up. You called Jinyoung.

“Jinyoung-ssi! Come here!”

You heard him laugh and you wondered why.

“Why?”
Go inside the bathroom. Faster!!”
“Isn't it too early for that? Can we do it later?You want me now as in now?”
Jung Jinyoung! Come here. I couldn't reach the zipper of my wedding dress for ages! Please it. It's too hot in here here!”

So Jinyoung went inside the bathroom giggling. You turned your back and put your hair on one side. He then started to it.

Stop giggling, pabo Jinyoung. Stop playing dirty thoughts on your mind. I know what you're thinking right now!”

At last, he already ped it. You were about to remove it but then you quickly face him.

Ah. Thanks for your help but I can now remove it all by myself. You can now go out of the bathroom.”
I WILL HELP YOU!! I'm willing to help you!”

He already hold on to your weding dress and ready to undress you but then you suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the bathroom even though your dress was ped already. He just laughed as you locked yourself on the bathroom again. Minutes have passed and you went out of the room then laid your wedding dress on the bed where Jinyoung is lying.

It's so itchy. Wae you even put it in the bed knowing that I'm here?!”
Why should I put my precious wedding dress on the floor. Why don't you just transfer on the floor?”

His eyebrows met and your statement. He stood up feeling so upset and you didn't mean to say it. He went to the terrace looking on the sea. You went near him and gave him a back hug.

Kaja. Let's go and take a walk on the seashore. The breeze is just too perfect for us and the moonlight is so bright. Isn't it wonderful tonight?”
“You're wonderful than anything else!”

He then grabbed your hand and went out of the hotel. There were only few people on the sea shore since it's midnight already. You were endlessly walking and walking, feeling the cold breeze and listening to the sound of waves.

You happy?” You looked at him and nodded. ”I mean. You happy because we'll start living together on our house?” He asked again. “Of course. Why wouldn't I be happy?” He stopped walking and of course you too. He wrapped his arms around you and faced the sea. He rested his head on yours.

It's too cold.”
Then I will hug you tighter.”
It's now very hot.”
Then lemme undress you!”
Jung Jinyoung. You are really transforming into a ert. You are so scary.”
'Cause you are giving me hints, lady!” He stared at you and you just gulped.

He then suddenly gave you a kiss on the cheek. You suddenly removed his arms around you and slightly punched him in the chest.

Hey. Did you try to count the times you kiss me this day?”
I will never count!”

He then stick his tongue out on you then poked your cheeks.

Can you give me a kiss on the cheek because it seems like I'm just the one who give you kisses always. Feels like a byeon-tae here!”
“Because you are!”
Just one, c'mon!”

His index finger was constantly pointing on his right cheek. You just smiled then tip toed to give him a kiss on the cheek so he will stop annoying you. Your lips were so near on his right cheek and it was about to land on his cheek but suddenly he faced you causing you to kiss him on the lips then embraced you. You could see his eye smile now. You were on that position for some minutes then he broke the hug and the kiss. He was just smiling sweetly at you and you gave him a why-did-he-suddenly-faced-me face. “Kaja. Let's go back to the hotel room.” He smirked at you without reason then suddenly he carried you bride style causing you to freak out. “JUNG JINYOUNG! What do you think you are doing? I can walk, I know how to walk! Bring me down! YAH! Bring me down, this is so embarrassing and YAH! I'm in a mini dress and would you like to cover some of my skin! JUNG JINYOUNG!”

Those few people were looking at you and there was Jinyoung who looks like he made a plan beforehand. You were still hitting and hitting his back even though you arrived at the hotel but his grip was so tight you can’t let go. He was still carrying you until you reached inside your room.

I thought you have no plan to bring me down. My voice is gone now because of shouting. Aish! Jung Jinyoung! Yah! Where are you planning to put my wedding dress? Don't you dare put it on the floor or else I will beat you up!!”

But then like what you told him, he didn't put it on the floor instead he put it on the couch so it will not get dirty. He was just standing and you noticed that his doing something on his polo shirt while he's back is facing you. WOAH! Is he that excited? Don't tell me his i-------Andwae!” You whispered that then he at last faced you and went near you. You stepped backward then went to the other side of the room. He was now chasing after you and you kept on shouting his name and to stop it.

Jinyoung. I am really tired right now. Don't chase after me. We should have played on the beach awhile ago not now.”
“Then just give in. And who tell you to ran away from me? I'm just getting closer to you and you suddenly run like an idiot here. Remember, I am already your husband
!”

You suddenly got tired then you were just stepping backward and backward then your last step, you felt the side of your bed.


I'm dead!”
Yes, you are!”

He leaned closer to you and his face was an inch away on yours. You can feel his warm breath. You suddenly got nervous but then there was Jinyoung who pressed his soft lips on yours and gave you a gentle but passionate kiss. You lost your balance you fell on the soft bed but he was still kissing you. You wrapped your arms around his neck. You loved that moment and of course he loved that also. “You're mine!” Minutes have passed, he broke the kiss. He stood up and removed his polo shirt. While you, you just hid under the blanket then Jinyoung turned off the lights on the your hotel room. He then went back on the bed where you lie down. He also went under the blanket and that's it. You did your thing!
 


 


 


 

My second fanfic is done!

Hope you like my  not so good ending!

Thank you readers and subscribers and especially to those who

dropped comments and will drop comments.

Saranghaeyo.

About to post the start of my Sandeul fanfic.

Kekkekeke.