Chapter 14

A Leap of Fate

 

 


On the dawn of the next day, you suddenly woke up. You checked Jinyoung. He was still asleep like a wounded angel so you went down and cook porridge for him. After cooking, you went back to your room.

 

Jinyoung. Wake up. Eat first. Wake up.”

 

Then he slowly opened his eyes and you asked if he's feeling better. You fed him then let him rest again. You put ointment again to his wounds so it will quickly heal then you slept again. When your mom woke up, she checked the two of you.

 

What a perfect couple.” She blurted out while gazing at the two of you. Then went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

 

What happened to Jinyoung? Why is he like that?” She asked your dad.

Even me, I don't know. She haven't told me the reason yet. Ji Eun just told me to pick them up at the tunnel near their school and that's what I found. I think we should not bother to ask even though we're very worried. Just wait for them to be the one to tell, huh.”

That's a great idea. Okay, then!”

 

It's already school time. CNU went inside his classroom, 5 minutes before the time. He wondered why Jinyoung was not there, He sent a message to the three. Then Sandeul replied that he will check your classroom if you attended the class. But he didn't see you too. Their break-time came, they were a bit worried. CNU tried to call you but you didn't answer since you're sleeping.

 

Maybe they elope?” Gongchan joked.

LOOOOOOL, Gongchan. As if.” Baro second emotion.

 

You then woke up and check the time then good thing, Jinyoung woke up also.

 

Feeling better now or your body still hurts?” You smiled at him.

It still hurts.”

Huh? Then drink this med again. Go, rest.” You got even more worried because it seems like the medicine and ointments he's taking are not working. Then Jinyoung realized that he haven't called any of his friends yet. But then you told him that you will just call them later for him.

 

Uh, wait! Jinyoung. Uh. What should I tell CNU? Should I tell them what really happened to you?”

That. Oh no. Don't tell them what really happened.”

Huh? Why?”

Ah, just tell them that some bad guys attempted to hit on you and I just protect you. Like that, but don't tell what really happened. It's kinda dangerous. We're graduating, right?”

Huh? Okay, then.”

 

When Jinyoung slept, you called CNU quickly. Good thing he answered it immediately, you told him what Jinyoung told you. What a great liar you are but it's better so it won't get any worse.

 

hew. We're very worried and even you you didn't attend class today. Is he okay?”

N-ne. Ah, I will let my appa bring him on your dorm later. Don't worry.”

You know what our maknae said?”

What?”

You two eloped!” You heard him laugh on the other line.

Mworago?? Aniyo. That kid. Okay, then. That's all. See you tomorrow.”

 

You went downstairs then your mom asked you something and decided to stay on the living room. Your mom asked you about Jinyoung and what really happened to him. You told her what you also told CNU so that she won't worry that much about the two of you. You also told her that Jinyoung is now okay and he just really needs some rest. At last your mom stopped asking questions to you, you just get food for you and Jinyoung then stayed on your room upstairs again. Since your room is pretty big and complete, you won't get bored staying there the whole day.

 

Before the night came, your dad arrived already. You asked him if he could bring Jinyoung on his dorm. He agreed then you still accompany him. When you reached their dorm, Sandeul was the one who opened the door.

 

Ah, noona! Annyeong. Hyung, you're back. Are you alright?”

“ Sandeul. I need to go now. Take care of your hyung and sorry for what happened. “ You bowed to Sandeul and bid goodbye to him.

 

On the dorm,

 

Deullie, who's that?” CNU asked his dongsaeng.

Hyung is here already.” He replied.

 

They all went to the living room and asked Jinyoung what really happened. So Jinyoung just repeated what you told CNU.

 

Ah, then why you skipped our last class?”

Huh? ..... I'm .. I'm bored, Yeah, I'm bored.”

Oh really huh?”

I need to sleep. I need energy for tomorrow's class. Okay, guys.”

 

Jinyoung went inside the room not knowing that he left his phone on the living room. Minutes have passed then someone sent a message to Jinyoung who is already asleep.

 

Someone texted hyung. Let's read it.” He quickly took the phone with a green and Sandeul tried to read it too.

Oh, It's from Ji Eun noona. Waaa. C'mon open it, Baro.”

Could you wait?”

 

From: Lee Ji Eun

Hey, Jinyoung~~ You okay now? I'm really sorry for what happened. It's all my fault but I already warned you, right? Still, sorry. Get well. See you when I see you. Ppyong~~ :)

 

Hyung! You sure that these two don't want to marry each other? The only thing missing is to call each other as yeobo or jagiya.” Gongchan blurted out after reading your cute message.

Shhh. Jinyoung might hear us.” Sandeul said and they all silently laughed.

 

Then they went to sleep leaving the message open. 


 

 



 

Comments please~~

Did I update that much? Kkkkk

>:D<