Chapter 15

A Leap of Fate

 


The next morning, Jinyoung woke up. The usual, he finds his phone first but then it's missing. He went out of the room and felt relieved when he saw it. He took it and wondered why the message is open. But then he ignored it again and just replied to you..

 

To: Lee Ji Eun

Wake up. Kekekekeke. I'm okay now. Komawo~

 

Jinyoung took a bath then prepared for school. He prepared breakfast first for then waited for them to wake up. Gongchan woke up. He went out of the room then he saw his hyung. He was a bit hyped that day.

 

Yeobo....” Gongchan called his hyung that way.”

 

Then he ran to bathroom and took a bath. Jinyoung find him weird.

 

Guys! Move faster! You're all like a turtle and a snail. Ugh!”

Jinyoung. You look like a panda.”

Mworago? Guys. Okay, okay. Take your time, huh.”

 

He went back to the room and put concealer around his eyes. When everybody were up, they went to school. Jinyoung just tried to forget what happened and back to normal. While you, you're almost late for your class. Everything seemed back to normal and you liked it. Breaktime already. You went to the cafeteria and good thing, there weren't so many people there. Peaceful. You were about to buy snacks but then you saw Jeongmin approaching. Your emotions rise up plus your anger. You were very pissed off on what he did to Jinyoung.

 

Oh, yeobo. Nice to see you.” Jeongmin greeted.

 

Then Jinyoung and CNU were also on the entrance of the cafeteria and saw you and Jeongmin. Then you gave Jeongmin a strong slap on his face. Enough for everyone's attention to be caught. You were very angry to him. Jinyoung saw everything and got shocked on what she did. Then Da Eun went near you to stop you.

 

Ji Eun-ssi. Omo. Relax.”

How could you hurt Jinyoung?! Yah! Answer me. You are such a fool, Lee Jeongmin!”

Really, huh? Here comes the great defender. Yeobo, relax.” He was about to hold your hand.

YAH! Don't you dare hold me and call me yeobo!!! Pabo!”

Mworago? You and Jinyoung are really the same. Yah, Who is Jinyoung to you? Why are you defending him? I'm your boyfriend, right.”

Excuse me. You are my EX-Boyfriend. Jung Jinyoung is my fiance.”

 

Then everyone got shocked on what you just said. Even you, you froze on your spot. Your mouth. You covered it.

 

“ Mworago? Fiance?”

Ji Eun-ssi?” Da Eun got shocked too. It seems like you are not joking,.

 

While Jinyoung was very shocked, he really didn't expect you to say that.

 

Yah. You heard what your girl said? Fiance.” CNU told him again.

 

Jinyoung just smiled. While you, you're still freezing on your spot, can't believe what you had just said. On your mind...

 

*Pabo, Ji Eun-ssi. What did you say? Why did you say that? Another issue again. Ugh. My lips, my mouth, Why did you slip? Eotteohke? Omo.*

 

Then someone sling his arms on you to save you from embarrassment. Ofcourse, it was Jinyoung. You got shocked but at least, someone saved you.

 

Yeah, what she said is right. Got any problem with MY YEOBO??”

Hey, Jinyoung. Stop this.” You whispered to him.

“ It's okay, YEOBO. Let's now go. Let's just eat somewhere where there is no Lee Jeongmin.”

 

Then you two went away and there was CNU who hid his laughing all through out the scene. He even called Baro, Gongchan and Sandeul to tell what happened. Da Eun called you...

 

Ji Eun-ssi! Wait!”

Oh, Da Eun? Wae?”

Can we talk? Is it okay?”

Huh? Oh-okay. C'mon.”

I'll join you.” Jinyoung said.

“ No, it's okay. Go on, Jinyoung.”

It's okay if he'll join us. I just want to say something.”

 

You all went on the park to talk.

 

Ji Eun-ssi. I just want to say sorry.”

Huh? Wae are you saying sorry? It's okay. We're still friends, right? It's okay.”

“ Really? I just felt bad and guilty. About Jeongmin. We're trying to stop him from doing that things but you know Jeongmin. He could do whatever he say and no one could stop him. We chose not to go away from him because we might help him to change. Wish you understand it, Ji Eun-ssi. I'm sorry.”

Yeah, I really know that guy so much but the only thing I didn't know about him is .... Ugh. Damn, it hurts! But, everything's over. Please, try your best for Jeongmin.”

Uhm. Wait. What you just said earlier, is it really true?”

 

You then buried your face on your hands, you were really embarrassed. You didn't know how will you explain it to Da Eun. Good thing, Jinyoung was there. He explained everything to Da Eun and even Da Eun couldn't believe on your fate.

 

Da Eun, jebal. Please don't tell it to others. No one should know this but, ugh, My lips slipped, that's why.”

“Yah. Remember those people who heard what you said awhile ago. No need to tell it to others. Kidding.”

Hey, it's already time. Jinyoung, go to class now. You too, Da Eun. I will just get some books on the library then I'll go back to class too. See you later.”

 

Jinyoung and Da Eun went away. Little did you know, Jinyoung ditched class also because he knew that you just made an alibi to tell them to go back on their rooms. You just buried your face again on the table there. You felt embarrassed until now. It could be an issue on your college. You still didn't know why you said that and you know to yourself that you don't agree on that. Them someone...

 

Yeobo~~”

 

You then looked on the one who called you. It was Jinyoung.

 

Hahaha. I got you!”

Oh, I'm now going to the library....”

I know you will ditch class that's why I will do the same also.”

No, I wont. Actually, I'm going back to my room now.”

You told me you're going to the library.”

Yes, I'm goin---- Yah! Hey, why are you dragging me? Hey, Jinyoung. Jung Jinyoung, let go.”


 


 


 


 



 

Where will they goooooo? HAHA