Chapter 54

A Leap of Fate

 

The day before your wedding. You couldn't contain your nervousness as you woke up. You immediately called Jinyoung and wishing that he's awake already.

 

Jinyoung, please answer. Please. Ple---”

Hello?” You finally heard his voice over the line.

Jinyoung!! “

Oh? Yeobo, why? Any problem?”

Jinyoung!! I feel so nervous. What to do? Tomorrow is the day but I'm really nervous. I don't know what to do.”

Hey, relax babe.”

Babe? I'm Ji Eun. Babe your face! Let's not get married. Sorry! “

That is not a nice joke! Okay?”

As if I am joking!”

WHYYYY?! What did I do again? Sorry for everything. YAH! “ You heard Jinyoung panic over the line and you just laughed.

Kidding.”

Aish. You're trying to kill me right? You going to the hotel later? What time? You want to see me first?”

Yes, I'm going. NEVER. No! If I see you, I will die.”

What?”

I will be more nervous if I see you. Jinyoung! If I fainted tomorrow, just save me, huh!”

Yah! Try to relax, I'm getting nervous also. “

Okay, okay! Gonna hung up now. I love----”

 

You ended the call before you finished your statement again so Jinyoung tried to call you but then you didn't answer it. You then prepared everything for tomorrow, took a bath and went to the hotel with your parents. You then arrived at the hotel and you're still nervous as ever. You kept on talking and talking to your mom to entertain yourself but still you were still so nervous. You just slept because you need not be stressed and have a beauty rest.

 

You woke up the next day and your felt like bursting out when you realized that it's your wedding day. You prayed first and tried to relax. You then took a bath and it took you the long time and you didn't know why. On the middle of your thing, someone went inside your room.

 

Ma'am. Make-up and dress!”

Oh! Okay! Come in. I'll be up in a while. Mian.”

I could wait. Take your time!” The make-up artist said.

 

Then you finished taking a bath. The make-up artist assisted you then another make-up artist came in. They started doing your hair and until that time, you were still so nervous.

 

Ma'am. You look so nervous. Try to relax. You are so pretty even without make up.” One of the make-up artist unnie said.

Oh. Thank you. I have been nervous, as in.”

Can we take a look of you groom? Is it okay?” The other said.

Oh. Sure!”

 

Then you showed them Jinyoung's photo and they were both like they saw an angel.

 

Wow! What a pretty boy with a baby face and milky skin. You two look good together!”

Really? Be sure to come to my wedding later huh so you could meet that pabo guy! Haha”

Pabo? Why?”

Kidding. We have been on the darkest part of our relationship that's why I called him like that but he's the greatest. I'm just trying to be funny here because I really feel like dying.”

 

After 3 hours, make-up and hair were all done. You then wore your wedding dress and you felt like an angel with that. You were forever smiling as you look on the mirror. They retouched your make-up a bit then you wore your accessories. After that you wore your shoes. Everything was complete, all you have to do is to go out of the hotel and head to the location. Photos again then.

 

Darling! C'mon! We need to go the church. Don't let your groom to wait too long.” Mom reminded you.

 

You then hugged your mom and she hugged you tighter.

 

Umma! Will you miss me?”

Hey, hey! Can we just cry later? I don't want us to look ugly on your special day. Okay? Control your tears first, baby! Look at your dad. Being emo again. Hey!”

 

You all went inside the car and trying to calm yourself. Less than 30 minutes, you arrived at the church. Everyone was inside the church already, waiting for the special lady. Your dad helped you to go out of the car then your mom fixed your dress. The wedding songs started playing, the entourage had started. The sponsors started marching on the aisle. Then it's your turn already. Your mom and your dad held your hands as you started walking on the aisle. All eyes were on you. You just tried to smiled at all of them and tried to look happy even though your nervousness is killing you. FUDGE!! Why do I have a handsome groom who looks like an angel? ” You thought as you saw Jinyoung who's just smiling like an angel and waiting for you. He was wearing a tuxedo which suits him the most. Truly, your groom was really the prettiest guy in the whole world.

 

Then you arrived near the altar. Jinyoung went near you and asked for you hand through your parents. Your dad offered your hand to him and Jinyoung happily took it. You felt like crying as you saw your parents saying a little words to Jinyoung and to you. You didn't want to look at them anymore knowing that their only child will be married in a while. He whispered.

 

You're the prettiest!” You slightly punched him on the chest causing the witness to laugh as you felt a little embarrass. “Creating a scene on our wedding huh? “ You smiled to him and then he led you to the altar and the sponsors help you on your gown as Jinyoung was just holding your hand waiting for you to sit before he sit. The priest greeted the two of you first before he started the ceremony.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

A/N: Second part of the wedding on the next chapter. This will come to an end but until now I do not know if my readers are satisfied or not. Thanks! ♥