Chapter 10

A Leap of Fate

 


When you woke up the next day, you kinda felt relieved. Then you remembered that Jinyoung talked to you last night that's why your heart and mind was a little bit calmed. You then prepared yourself on going to school and excited to see Jinyoung because you want to thank him for last night. You went out of your house then you got shocked because you saw Jeongmin waiting for you. Your heart skipped a beat again but you didn't know how to react. You just froze on your spot then he suddenly hugged you. To admit, you miss his hug, you miss his touch.

 

Can I walk you to school again?” He asked you. He then held your hand and headed to school. While on your way. “ Ji Eun-ssi, I'm really sorry. I'm just tempted to do that things. Please forgive me. Please give me a chance to make it up to you. Naekkeo haja. Please be mine again. Yeobo, I miss you. I love you.” You don't know why but you felt his sincerity maybe because you still love him. But on the second thought you're in doubt if you'll give him another chance but you want to also. You thought that love could be lovelier the second time around. You guessed.

 

Can I have another chance?”

 

You didn't know why but you suddenly said yes. You then arrived on WM. Jinyoung was also walking with his friends when he saw you. He wanted to give you a walk to your room but then he saw you with Jeongmin. He remembered that last ngiht you were crying because of him but now you'll with him again. He just frowned at you. You remembered that you wanted to thank him but when you see his frown, you wondered why and didn't had the chance to thank him. You felt a little bit sad with that.

 

“ Hyung! Are you okay?” Sandeul seriously asked his Jinyoung hyung.

Someone is jealous, I guess.” But CNU just teased. Then he puts his arms on Jinyoung's shoulder.

“ Yah. It's okay. Don't worry, whatever happen you'll be the one who'll gonna marry Ji Eun.”

 

Everybody laughed at that.

 

Shut up! Ugh!”

 

Starting that day, Jinyoung seldom talked to you. Yes, he answered your texts but he will just say what is needed to be said. When it's not important, he doesn’t even reply. Your parents were asking questions again about him so you told them that you're on good terms with him but the truth is not. You were clueless on why he suddenly became like that but his friends still greet you whenever you met.

 

One weekend, you went out to buy something then you saw Jeongmin on the park. You felt happy, you want to surprise him and go to him. You were about to take your step but then you saw a girl who just arrived. He looked so happy when the girl came. It's the first time you saw Jeongmin that happy. You got shocked when you saw Jeongmin who were about to kiss the girl but then someone grabbed you and put you on his chest so that you won't see what Jeongmin will do.

 

Stay on that position for awhile.”

 

Then he hugged you.