Chapter 30

A Leap of Fate

 


The next day, you prepared for your activity for that day. After preparing, you and your mom went to the shop where Mrs. Jung told you. The shop was very beautiful and elegant. You then went inside and greeted her.

 

Annyeong haseyo, Mrs. Jung. “ You bowed as a sign of respect.

Oh, you're here. Go there, Jinyoung and the one who'll gonna make your wedding gown is waiting for you on that room.”

 

You then followed her and you saw Jinyoung.

 

Oh, c'mon, Ji Eun. Looks at these designs of the gown.”

Ne.”

 

All the designs were very pretty and you couldn't choose. You then asked Jinyoung what could be the most suited design for you. Then he chose for you, you let your mom and Mrs. Jung to critic what Jinyoung chose. Then they all approved so you also approved then. Then the artist, get your measurements. You didn't know why but you're kinda excited for your dress.

 

After that your mom told you that you two should start to find a great bakeshop for your wedding cake. You both agreed of course. You went away and started to search. Suddenly, Jinyoung saw someone and called her. You wondered who it was. You wanted to ask him but....

 

Miyeon noona?! Is that you? OMO. Ji Eun, stay here for a while, huh. I will just talk to her.”

Huh? Ah-okay.”

 

You agreed and stayed there as what he told you. While Jinyoung rushed to Miyeon.

 

Noona! How are you? Where are you working now? Wow!”

I'm okay, Oh wait wait. You already graduated?”

Ne. Just few weeks ago.” He smiled shyly and rubbed the back of his head.

Jeongmal? Omo! Congratulations. You're really a grown up now,

Ne. Ah, let's have some coffee for a while. Is it okay? Noona, I miss you so much!!”

 

You heard what Jinyoung said because his voice was very loud when he said that statement. You eyes widened and your eyebrows met, trying to figure out what's happening.

 

Of course! Let's go. I'm not busy today.”

 

The two went away while you, you like left alone where Jinyoung told you to stay. You were about to call his attention but decided not to. You just thought that if your mom asked you about the cake, you'll gonna told her that you already chose a great cake make. You were disappointed with Jinyoung. You couldn't believe that he will forget you because of that noona. You then turned of your phone so he couldn't call you. You went to a mall first to entertain yourself.

 

After a small conversation of Jinyoung with Miyeon, he suddenly remembered. He began to panic causing Miyeon to wonder. He then bid goodbye to her and asked for her number so that they could meet up again and talk about some things. Then she bid goodbye to Jinyoung also. After that, he sent a message like a hundred times but no reply since you turned off your phone. HE tried to call you but he couldn't contact you. He felt guilty on what he did so he called Youngmin, Jeongmin and Da Eun if you were with them but now. So Jinyoung just assumed that you were already so he went home also.

 

While you, you were at the mall until it closed. So you came home late and good thing, your parents were already asleep. You switched on your phone and got so many messages from Jinyoung. You felt irritated again plus he even didn't apologize for what happen.

 

What kind of guy is he? Woah!”

 

You then laid down to your bed and tried to sleep but then you can't. You kept thinking who could be that girl and even forget you in just a snap. You sent a message to your friends..

 

To: Lee Jeongmin, Kwon Da Eun, Jo Youngmin

Ugh! Annoying. I look like a panda now, I couldn't sleep, srsly. I hate this!

 

Then someone replied and thought that that reply could help you to sleep,

 

From: Jo Youngmin

Take a selca, panda! C'mon then send it to me.

 

You replied...

 

To: Jo Youngmin

FUDGE! You are not helping, Jo Youngmin. O.o Why do all guys are the same?!

 

He replied...

 

From: Jo Youngmin

You had a problem with Jinyoung that's why you couldn't sleep.

 

Then you suddenly thought how come did Youngmin knew that you and Jinyoung had a problem but then...

 

To: Jo Youngmin

Jinyoung? Aniyo. We are okay. I think I'm sleepy now. Don't annoy me, huh. You two sleep now. Goodnight/Goodmorning.