Chapter 26

A Leap of Fate

 

The day before the graduation. You woke up a bit late then you quickly went down to tell your mom that you're not going to have dinner with them that day. And ofcourse, she asked why.

 

Why? You going out with your friends?”

Aniyo. Somone invited me for dinner.”

Really? Who? Jinyoung?”

 

You then frowned when she said his name. You just head back upstairs to get your phone and saw that you got so many missed calls from Jinyoung. Then your mom followed you upstairs to talk to you again.

 

It's not Jinyoung?”

Ne, it's not him.”

Then who?”

 

You just smiled. Then your mom just agreed and told you to be home not super late because tomorrow is your graduation. She also bought the dress you like for the graduation tomorrow. You hugged her and thanked her. You then called your dad to tell your activity for today. He wondered who it was also but then he just let you do what you wanted to do. 5pm now, you started to fix yourself. You took a bath then chose a beautiful dress that you will gonna use for the dinner. When you finally finally chose a dress, you then wear it then fix your hair into messy bun but it looks elegant. You also put a light make-up on then wear your heels.

 

You went down and bid goodbye to your mom. When you went away, your mom immediately call Jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung? This is Ji Eun's umma.”

“ Uh, Ne Mrs. Lee?”

Ah, Ji Eun went away to have dinner with someone. By any chance, is it you?”

That? Aniyo, umma. It's not me.”

Seriously? Then who is it? You know?”

Jeongmin invited him to have dinner with him. That.”

Jeongmin? Her fomer boyfriend? But wae? I though they already broke up”.

Just let her, umma. She has so many things to talk about with Jeongmin. Plus they are in good terms now, that guy really changed for the good. Don't worry. She knows what she's doing.”

You sure, Jinyoung? Okay then. But how about you?”

I'm okay, umma. Don't worry. See you tomorrow! Ah, wait, umma! Please don't greet her tomorrow on her birthday and don't give any gifts to her. Please. Please tell it to her appa too. Please!”

So you had a plan for her, huh.”

Ne and please bring her tomorrow on OUR house after graduation but be a little bit late because we need to get there first before her. Please!”

“ Ne, Jinyoung! Goodluck!”

 

Jinyoung also talked to your friends for tomorrow and they all agreed. And for Jeongmin, he also told it to him. At exactly 8pm, you arrived at the restaurant. You went inside then saw Jeongmin. He then rushed to you then guided on where to sit. The foods were served and you two started to eat. After eating, you thanked him for this wonderful night then he gave you a bouquet of roses. You were shocked but then of course, you accepted it. Then your favorite sweet song started to play. He then asked you if you could dance with him. You nodded and stood up. When you two started to dance to the sweet song, you hugged Jeongmin. Then he started to say something to you, you listened to him....


 

Ji Eun. Always remember that I love you and I'm gonna miss you. You are always special to me but we now have our separate lives.”

 

You started to get teary-eyes on what he said.

 

Jeongmin-ah. If I could turn back time, you know what will I do, right? I'm gonna miss you of course. You're the most special person in my life until now. You know that.”

Sorry for hurting you and made you feel worthless but I always really love you. Always take care of yourself and I know that Jinyoung will do his best for you. Don't be afraid. For the last time, Yeobo, I love you!”

 

Jeongmin hugged you tighter and can't help but cry. He told you to stop but then you suddenly looked like a crazy person, crying while laughing because of Jeongmin. After that conversation, he told you that he'll bring you home. On your trip, Jeongmin told you that after graduation, he'll gonna be a trainee of Starship Entertainment with Youngmin. You were so happy for him and even told him that when he debuted, you'll be his number 1 fangirl. You thanked him for everything and that's what he did also. Then you went out of the car and bid goodbye to him. When you entered your house, your parents' were asleep so you went to sleep also and ready yourself for tomorrow.