Chapter 32

A Leap of Fate

 

Two days had passed. You really couldn't take your situation with Jinyoung anymore. You tried to call B1A4 except Jinyoung, of course. You told them that you wanted to meet up with them. All of them agreed. Then you went to the said restaurant and you already saw them. That restaurant has a private room so you could talk anything there. You then greeted them and they looked so happy when they saw you. They already reserved a room and when you were all in the room, you told them to order what they wanted and it's your treat. You forced them because they didn't want you to be the one to pay. The foods were served and all of you started to eat happily. After eating, you started to ask questions..

 

Are you hanging out with Jinyoung these days?” You calmly asked them.

Aniyo, noona. He didn't have the time.” Gongchan quickly replied.

Huh? Why?” And your doubts cannot be explained anymore.

We don't know.”

Why noona? Aren't you two hanging out?” Sandeul curiously asked you and you just shook your head.

What? Then why isn't he hanging out with us?” CNU got shocked upon knowing your answer.”

I..ah. I don't know. Really.. By any chance. Did you know someone named Miyeon?”

Is that Miyeon related to Jinyoung?” CNU wondered.

 

You just nodded and get the hint that they really knew that Miyeon you were talking about.

 

Miyeon is our sunbae in school. She's 2 years older than me and Jinyoung. Have you met her?” CNU said.

Not yet..” You replied while keeping your head down.

Yes, she is. She is Jinyoung's first love back when we were in highschool.”

 

You suddenly felt nervous with no reason. You looked unease on what you just heard.

 

Really? How did their relationship went through?”

I knew that they really love each other back then but Miyeon noona doesn't want to have commitment with Jinyoung because she's older than him. Jinyoung really wanted to be with her but when Miyeon noona graduated in highschool, they lost contact with each other. We almost thought that Jinyoung would not get over with her. When we graduated in highschool, good thing, he went back to the normal Jinyoung.

 

You were just holding back your tears as you listened to CNU. Jinyoung didn't told you about that. You suddenly asked yourself what if Jinyoung and you weren't together now and they met, what could happen. You might not like the answer but you became brave to ask that to CNU.

 

CNU. What do you think if Jinyoung and his first love met again one of this days and we're not together, what do you think will Jinyoung do?”

Well, Jinyoung might still go after her. I bet he still loves her.”

HYUNG! Don't say that.” Gongchan yelled and tried to hold your hands.

' Well, they already met.”

 

Tears fell down on your face as you heard CNU's answer but then you quickly wiped it.

 

Why noona? How come?” Sandeul got so shocked on what's happening.

 

You told them everything. You told them that Miyeon and Jinyoung met again few weeks ago then went somewhere and he forgot that he's with you at that time. He didn't even introduce you to her. You also told them that one time you asked Jinyoung out but then he declined and asked Da Eun instead. Then you told them you saw Jinyoung and Miyeon eating together in a restaurant. You also told them that you tried to call him but he was too cold with his answers. You really couldn't hold back your tears so you burst. They couldn't believe that Jinyoung could do that especially the dongsaengs.

 

Maybe, they are really for each other. I know that something like this will happen. I think I really need to convince my parents to stop planning about the wedding. It won't work out. Jinyoung and I were best of friends when we were little and we even forgot about that. We met again but I think, it will really be good if Jinyoung and I will just be best of friends again. About Miyeon, he is his first love. Well, they met again. It just only says one thing, they should be together again.”

 

Then Gongchan hugged you and you hugged him back. You really wanted someone to comfort you but then you know no one could comfort you on what you were feeling at that time. Only Jinyoung but he's not with you.

 

Noona, no. Don't do that. Please. No.” Baro begged.

Then what will I do?! He has no time for me. He should have just told me. I will understand everything! I will try to. He's hurting me more and more with this kind of situation. If he doesn't want to be with me, then it's fine with me.”

You two should talk.” CNU suggested.

I really wanted to talk to him but he has no time for me. Always! I wanted to clear things up and stop this foolness. I just want a little time from him but he couldn't give me that. It's very hard. My heart is really in deep pain. This is more painful than Jeongmin. I will go and talk to Mr. And Mrs. Jung first then to my parents.”

When?”

Later!”

But talk to Jinyoung hyung first, noona.” Sandeul was in panic mode already.

I really can't.”

We will accompany you.”

No, please! Let me handle my own problem this time. Thank you so much for attending my needs. I appreciated this a lot.”

 

Then the guys comforted you as long as they could. You thanked them because they wasted their time for you. You hugged each one of them, bowed to them and went to Jung's residence.