Chapter 19

A Leap of Fate

 


You woke up the next day, then went downstairs to cook breakfast for Jinyoung. To your stupidity, you slipped on the stairs again. Good thing, you immediately hold onto somewhere. “Ah, SH*T! Forever stupid!” Jinyoung suddenly woke up because of your shout. He checked what happened to you. You just then smiled when you saw him. “Hey, what happened?”, he asked you. “Like what happened last night.” Jinyoung laughed at you too then you continued to go down. After you cooked breakfast, you two eat and after that Jinyoung went back to his dorm.

 

Days and weeks had passed. Finals exams are approaching. That's the moment that all the seniors are waiting for. They prepared so much for that exam because it's the exam that will determine if they will gonna graduate or not. While you and Jinyoung, you're always inseparable. But the two of you didn't know what kind of relationship you have. You also didn't know if you're just being flown away by the situation or what. You're also in good terms with Jeongmin at last, he already changed for the good. Thanks to Da Eun and Youngmin. The day before the start of the final exams for graduating students, Jinyoung gave you something. It's a goodluck charm for the exam tomorrow. You looked so happy on what he gave you.

 

Jinyoung~~ Komawo. It will surely give me luck for tomorrow. Hey, what lucky charm you want me to give you?”

 

Then Jinyoung, pointed his cheek with a smile. You laughed first then you gave him a kiss on his cheek. Jinyoung froze on his spot and blushed. He didn't expect that you will really do it. He was just joking.

 

Hey, Jinyoung~ Hello. Earth calling Jung Jinyoung. I need to go home now. Hey.”

Uh?Huh? Home? What? Oh,okay. Annyeong, Ji Eun. Goodluck!” He's stuttering upon saying his goodbye to you. You then waved to Jinyoung then went away. When you reached home, you were in the mood to study everything. You don't know why but you're just really in the mood. When Jinyoung reached their dorm, he was forever smiling. He was also in the mood to study. After he finished studying at the late night, he even started to compose a song. Jinyoung was way too inspired because of you. He even sent you a message,

 

To: Lee Ji Eun

I'm finish reviewing~~ :P

 

When you received his message, you laughed then you called him.

 

Yah! Jung Jinyoung, you already!”

Wae? How about you?” You heard him laughed over the line, sweet laugh.

LOOOL. I'm done already. I just call to annoy you. Kidding.”

When is your birthday, by the way?”

Tomorrow.” You silently giggled.

MWORAGO? Why you didn't tell me earlier?

Did you ask for it?”

Aish!”

I'm just kidding. It's not my birthday tomorrow. Today is my birthday, yah you didn't greet me. I don't like you anymore.”

WHAT? Mian..Ughhh. I'm going crazy.”

Just kidding again. It's on the day of tge graduation. I'm gonna sleep now, Jinyoung. Goodnight~ Goodluck!”

Ne! Goodnight, yeobo. See you tomorrow.”

LOOOOOOOOOOOL. Night. Ppyong!”

 

You ended the call then sent a good luck message to Jeongmin, Da Eun and Youngmin. After that, you slept.