Chapter 3

A Leap of Fate

 


School days became boring, you don't know why. You wanted to graduate very soon. Then one day, Jeongmin didn't bring you to school. You were almost got late because of waiting for him at home. Good thing, you decided to just go to school alone. You wondered why he didn't fetch you today and you haven't seen Youngmin and Da Eun. This day was kinda weird for you. Even on breaktime, you called, texted and went to his room, but you didn't find him. Youngmin and Da Eun also didn't reply to your text. So in result, you just spent your breaktime on the library alone. Everyone's eyes was on you when you entered but you didn't care. They're not the only one who could use that library. You almost fell asleep on the library while waiting for the time. Gongchan was also on the library at that time. He saw you so he texted his hyung.

 

To: Jinyoung Hyung

Yah. Hyung. That queenka spending time on the library alone. Yah, go here now while her boyfriend is not with her. >:|

 

Then Jinyoung replied.

 

From: Jinyoung Hyung

Shikeurreo, You judge mental boy. I won't cook dinner for you later. K!

 

You then checked the time, you decided to went back to your room. Before you completely went out, you saw Gongchan. You whispered hi to him. He just gave you a cold smile. Then you proceeded to your room, boring discussion again. You just chose to read your book instead of listening, to understand every lesson. You're just waiting for the bell to ring.

 

At last, dismissal time. You were expecting that Jeongmin is waiting for you outside but then when you went out, he wasn't there. You checked your phone, still no messages from him and even from your friends. You were so annoyed and worried at the same time. You just decided to went home and not to wait for him anymore. When you went out of the building, you looked on your right. Then you thought that you saw Jeongmin but on the second thought maybe it's not him because that guy was with another girl. But then, you tried to check if it was really him. To your surprise, that guy who's with a girl is really Jeongmin. You knew that it wasn't his cousin or sister because the way he puts his arms around the girl and the way he holds the girl's hand is different. You felt pain, extreme pain. You quickly went home then locked yourself on your room without greeting your mom. You even didn't eat dinner because of what you see. Your mom became very worried on your behavior so she went to your room to talk to you. She found you crying under your blanket.

 

Ji Eun-ssi? Tell umma your problem. Stop crying. C'mon.”

 

You hugged your mom and told everything you saw on school. You told her that you can't explain the pain you're feeling right now. Your mom hugged you tighter and asked what would be your decision.

 

Umma. I will break up with him tomorrow. I don't want to listen to his explanation. There's a possibility that he will lie to me again, right? Umma, I'm such a pabo.

Don't cry. That guy doesn't deserve your love. You will soon met the guy that will be worthy of your love. VERY SOON, baby. Rest now, stop crying and ready yourself for tomorrow.”

 

The next day, As expected Jeongmin still didn't bring you to school. You attended class then waited for the dismissal. The bell rang, you called Jeongmin and asked him to meet up with you beside the building. You then waited there and good thing, he came. You stayed calm first when he arrived.

 

Yeobo? You miss me right? How are -------

 

You then slapped Jeongmin very hard.

 

Yeobo your face. How the nerve you could still call me yeobo when you're flirting with somebody else?!”

Mworago?!?!”

Oh, I forgot! You're a kingka here in WM so you could get any girl you want. Let's break up. You, michil! To tell you, I saw you with another girl yesterday so you couldn't defend yourself to me.”

Let me explain, hey. Ji Eun.”

I don't want to listen to you anymore. And one favor. The next time you'll gonna flirt with somebody else, please perfect it. Don't let your girlfriend see it huh. You, stupid!”

Ji Eun, wait! Gidaryeo~”

 

You then went away. Some people saw what happened to you and Jeongmin. You bet that you'll be the talk of the town again. You went to a park inside your university. You felt so sad after breaking up but you knew what you did is the right thing, You went to that place because you don't want others to see you. As a queenka, they look at you as a strong girl and no one could mess with you. But the truth is, you are really weak especially to that kind of things. Other people saw you as the girl who makes other cry not the one who will cry. You started to cried harder. Then someone offered you a hanky. It was Jinyoung. You get the hanky and wiped your tears as quick as possible.

 

Oh, Jinyoung? How are you?” You faked a laugh.

I'm good. Hey, you don't need to pretend that you're okay. Go, cry. No one else will see you. Tell me your problem, I will listen.” He smiled as he sat in front of you.

 

You told him everything that happened yesterday and today. You couldn't help but cry. He felt pity on you and truly, you are really a good person. You still have emotions for people. Jinyoung hugged you in awhile to comfort you.

 

Stop crying now, Ji Eun. Jeongmin doesn't know your worth. Things will be better. Promise!”

 

Then Gongchan saw him talking to you so he called you.

 

HYUNG!!”

 

Then Jinyoung looked around to find who called him.

 

Ah, Ji Eun-ssi. I need to go now. My dongsaeng is waiting for me.”

Ne, ne. Go on. Thank you.”

Go home now, too. Uljjima. Bye! “

 

Then Jinyoung went to Gongchan.

 

Yah! Hyung. Wae are you talking to her again? We already warned you.”

“ Channie. How many times should I tell you that she's not what you are thinking. Believe me, she's good. Plus, she has a problem right now.”

Whatever hyung!!!”

 

They went back to their dorm and you also, you went home. You were so depressed but trying to cheer up. When you got home, your dad was at home already. Your mom welcomed you and asked what happened. You told them that while eating dinner. Your mom agreed then you all eat dinner.

 

I told everything to your dad.”

Huh?”

“ Don't pretend, baby. Are you okay?”

Yes, I'm very okay appa.” You smiled.

 

You continued eating but then tears started rolling down your face. You just laughed, trying to hold back your tears again but then you stood up and hugged your appa.

 

Appa! I'm not okay. It's so painful. Appa. I hate this feeling, I hate him.” You finally burst out, crying, oh no, sobbing.

 

Your mom also hugged you. Your parents didn't want to see you like that because of a guy.

 

Stop crying, baby. You know karma right? It will strike him twice. Believe me. Uljjima, appa and umma love you so much. Don't think of that anymore. Go on, finish your food and rest huh.”

 

You then finished your food and went to your room to sleep. What a bad day!


 


 


 



 

Hope you'll gonna like this fanfic. Comments~~