Chapter 16

A Leap of Fate

 


Jinyoung dragged you out of school then quickly find a cab. You two went to the mall. Just for fun. You had no choice, you were already there. Jinyoung told you that you two were going to watch a movie. After he bought tickets, you immediately find a seat inside the cinema. The movie just started, you suddenly felt sleepy. You didn't noticed that you already fell on Jinyoung's shoulder. He took off his jacket then cover it to you since it's very cold inside the cinema.

 

The movie lasted for two hours. He woke you up when the movie was finished. You got shocked because you didn't notice that you already fell asleep all through out the movie. Embarrassment for what you did. After that, he brought you to a restaurant because he knew that you're already hungry. He ordered so many foods. After eating, he told you that you two will go to his house. You were expecting that he was talking about the dorm but no. You two went to his real home. When you arrived there by cab, he led you to the living room and there you saw his mom.

 

Annyeong haseyo, umma. Huh? What did I say, Jinyoung?” Cheeks burning up because of what you said. Jinyoung and your mom laughed on the way you called Mrs. Jung. “You called her umma.” He told you and laughed again. “ Ah. Mianhae, Mrs. Jung.” You apologetically said. “Ah, kyeopta. My daughter, just call me umma from now on.” You smile shyly. Then Mr. Jung went down also then saw you and Jinyoung. You greeted and bowed to him. After you met Mr. Jung, Jinyoung guided you to his room.

 

Hey, wait for me here. I'll just take a shower.” Jinyoung said.

Hey. I won't sleep here. What will I do here alone?”

“ So you want to come with me on the shower?” He grinned and shot me a seductive glare.

Byeon-tae!” I shouted at him.

I'm just kidding, okay? Go use my laptop or do whatever you want to do.”

 

Then he went inside his bathroom while you opened his laptop just like what he said. You just played with the webcam because you had nothing to do with it. When you got bored, you also took a selca using his phone and set it as his wallpaper. That's how mean you are. Then back to the laptop's webcam. Then at last he's done.

 

You took so long.”

I slept on the bathroom.” You rolled eyes on what he said.

Ahhh. You should have brought your bed there. So what to do now?”

Nothing.”

Huh? Wae did we go here?”

Fun. Hahaha. LOL, Let's just play with the webcam.”

 

You two took photos non-stop on his webcam. You even make fun with his face by editing the photos or giving out your derp faces which made you laughed so hard. “Hey, let's try to have a formal shot.” You suggested and he agreed. It came out well so Jinyoung set it as the wallpaper of his laptop. Then he took his phone, you suddenly hid under the blanket because you put your selca as his phone's wallpaper. “Nice wallpaper, huh. Hey, don't hide. Give me your phone.” You didn't move under the blanket and hid your phone. Jinyoung tried to removed the blanket so he could get it from you and took a selca also to set it as your wallpaper. You didn't want to so he started to tickle you. “Hey, Jinyoung! Stop that. Yah, Jung Jinyoung!!! Okay, here.” You gave up and handed him your phone. “Just take a selca with me, okay??” You nodded on is better idea. 1-2-3-click! Jinyoung set that as your phone's wallpaper. Then he brought some snacks on his room then you two just watched telly because you can't think of what to do to kill time. Then his mom went in to say something to you.

 

Ji Eun-ssi. I already told your mom and dad that you'll gonna sleep here.” Mrs. Jung mentioned and you got so shocked.

Mworago? No, I will not sleep here Mrs. Jung. You must be kidding.”

Your parents already agreed and there's no class tomorrow. So it's okay.”

“ Huh? What about my clothes? I mean. Ah, I will just go home. Now”

I prepared everything. Here!”

 

No choice. Dumbfounded. Jawdropped. Jinyoung was just laughing on your what-shall-I-do-here face. Then you two went back on watching. Someone called you. It was Jeongmin. Crap. “Uh, excuse for awhile Jinyoung~” He nodded and just let you do what you wanted. You then answered the phone call.

 

What?” You said in a harsh but low voice enough fro Jinyoung not to hear it.

Ji Eun-ssi? Is it true? About you and Jinyoung?” You heard his worried voice over the line.

Didn't you hear what I said on the school?”

But wae? I mean....”

What do you want?! Just tell me!”

When I heard about you and Jinyoung, I just realized that you're really important to me. That I need you.”

 

After you heard that, tears rolled down from your eyes. You immediately wiped it before Jinyoung could see but you're too late. He saw everything and you just looked away.

 

We're over, right? You lied to me twice. You hurt me twice then you're telling me that I'm important to you. This is damn bullsh*t, Lee Jeongmin.”

I'm really sorry. I lov----”

Don't you dare continue what you want to say. We're over so please just get another girl to fool not me again!”

 

You dropped the call and just stayed on that place in awhile. After that, you went back beside Jinyoung, tried to be as normal like before but you ended up shutting your mouth. You just focused your eyes on the television. “It's Jeongmin, right?” Then tears started to roll down on your face again but you just still focus your eyes on television. Then Jinyoung wiped your tears for you but you still didn't bother to move.

 

I will just use the bathroom.” You thought it's the best excuse that time but.. “No! Stay here.” He then pulled for a hug. You didn't know how to react, actually. “Just stay here.” His words. You just followed what he said while you were silently crying. You couldn't understand Jeongmin, why he needs to act like that. You didn't know if you'll gonna believe him or what. It's very hard for you. Because of that, you kept on thinking that he should have not lied to you so everything would be okay until now. You didn't know what you did why he became like that. You love him so much and yet this is what he did.

 

Gwaenchana, Ji Eun? Are you feeling better now?” You nodded and Jinyoung asked you what you want to do for the rest of the night. He wanted to make you feel happy because he knew that you're very depressed because of the guy.

 

Anything. It's up to you.”

Let's play with the webcam again.”

With this face, Jinyoung?”

Ne! C'mon! Sorry if I'm too boring.”

 

You shook your ehad and told him that he's not. You two smiled on the webcam again then click! Jinyoung posted it on one of his social sites then put a caption of...

 

My yeobo cried. :'( But it's not because of me, kkkkk. ♥~”

 

What's with that caption, Jinyoung?” You laughed as you read it and he just gave you his angelic smile too. Wow. He suddenly thought of something. He stood up and he searched for something on his cabinet. Jinyoung put a mat on the floor to sit on because he told you that you two will just play video games or whatever for the rest of the night. You know, entertainment. He brought more foods for you. You started playing and you wanted to put adhesive tape on Jinyoung's lips because he's so loud whenever he loses.

 

SHIKEURREO. Ugh. You're annoyingly loud, srsly. Loser.”

Me? Loser? Woah.”

Duh. You haven't beat me since we started. You know, I'm great at everything.”

 

Then he hit you on the head. It's painful as ever. He got shocked because he didn't expect that his hit was that painful. He felt pity when he saw that you were about to cry because of what he did. He then hug you and touched your head non-stop.

 

Omo. Mianhae, Ji Eun. I didn't mean to. Sorry. I didn't know that it will hurt that much. Sorry, I'm really sorry.”

You love to hug me, huh?”

 

Then he broke the hug and went back to playing with an awkward atmosphere. Hours passed then you didn't noticed that both of you fell asleep on the mat. Mrs. Jung checked the two of you and saw you on the floor, sleeping. She just laughed and took a photo. She turned off the television and the lights.