Chapter 20

A Leap of Fate

 


First day of final exams. Graduating students were very nervous. You then went inside your classroom and started answering the exams. You did that same routine for a week. You were a little bit confident that you will pass all your subjects especially the major subjects. After the last exam, Jinyoung waited for you outside the room.

 

Oh, Jinyoung! How's exam? Easy? YOU ALREADY!” You .

Moderate. Ready to graduate?”

Ofcourse. Start of practice next week. It feels good.”

You're right. Kaja?” You nodded. As you made your way, you saw Jeongmin, Da Eun and Youngmin. Of course, you greeted each other. “Ji Eun, you want to come with us? Let's have fun since exams were done.” Da Eun invited you. You gazed at Jinyoung and, “Jinyoung, let's go?” Jinyoung nodded and all of you went to the mall. You watched a movie, ate then played on the arcade. Then ate again then went to photobooth. That was really fun. You suddenly remembered that the time will come that you won't see them everyday. You sighed.

 

Jeongmin, I'm gonna miss you.” You told Jeongmin then Jinyoung gave you a look. “And you too Da Eun and Youngmin. You know that you were my good friends since then. “ You smiled awkwardly because of Jinyoung. “Me too, Ji Eun. We're the 2-Euns, right? Hahaha. And the 2-Mins.” Da Eun sid that made everyone laughed. “Yeah, right. I miss this bonding session with you, guys and I'm gonna miss this when we graduated.” Youngmin added.

 

Guys, sorry. I have been bad since then.” Jeongmin suddenl started to be serious on his talk.

Hey, no drama. At least, you changed now. Thanks to Da Eun and Youngmin!”

Thanks to you. Thanks for slapping me twice. At least, I'm enlightened.”

You want more, YEOBO? Hahaha,”

No, thanks! Ah, Jinyoung.”

Ne?”

Take care of this girl, huh. I have been a bad boyfriend to her so please. Don't do what I did to her. I feel guilty. If I could just turn back time.”

Shut up, Jeongmin. You should have thought of that before. Haha.” Da Eun punched Jeongmin on his arm for being too dramatic.

Of course, I will take care of her. It's for you, guys.” You saw Jinyoung smiled so sweetly. Admit it, you died.

Let's go home guys before I cried here.” You joked.

 

Then you all went home. That day was fun. Then someone called you, it's your mom.

 

Lee Ji Eun, where are you? It's already late.”

I'm with Jinyoung. Don't worry, umma.”

Phew. I'm very worried here. Okay, then. Go home now huh.”

 

Then Jinyoung told you that he will bring you home. You refused because his dorm is kinda out-of-way to your house. But then, he really wanted to bring you home so you had no choice but to agree. While you were on your way, you sneezed. “Hey. Isn't it cold on your classroom? Why don't you bring jacket the next time? And the weather these days is very weird.” Then he put his jacket on you. Then he searched for a cab so he could now bring you home before your cold become severe. At last, you reached your home. Before you opened the door of your house, Jinyoung hugged you. You didn't know why but his hug was different than before. You can't explain what you're feeling but you're just happy. Then that time, he was the one who gave you a kiss on the cheek. Then suddenly the door opened. It's your dad. You both froze on your spot.

 

Woah~ Appa. I'm going in now. Ah, Jinyoung. Thank you, bye! Take care. Text me when you're on the dorm.” You gave them an awkward smile once again. Jinyoung bowed to your father and bid him a goodbye. “Good job, son!”