Chapter 5

A Leap of Fate

 


The next day, you went to school still thinking what your parents told you last night. Then suddenly you saw Jeongmin with Youngmin and Da Eun. You just ignored him but then....

 

Hey, Ji Eun-ssi. C'mon?”

Uh, No thanks.”

 

You said and just kept your head down. Then you went away. You wondered again why it's just nothing to him. Everything went back to normal for him but for you, you're still on the process of getting over. It's unfair. You suddenly realized that being a queenka was really tiring, making others cry or bullying someone won't contribute to your growth. You wanted to have true friends who will give you good influences and to forget the guy that made you worthless. Then you bumped to someone....

 

Hey. You're over-thinking on something? Problem? Tell me, I will listen while I walk you you to your room.” Jinyoung said.

“ Ah, mian. It's nothing. I just realized so many things.”

“ You saw your boyfriend right?”

I saw my former boyfriend. Ah, it's nothing. Phew.” You sighed.

Hey, it's okaaay. At least, you were enlightened now.” He smiled at you.

Maybe. I, mollayo. Ah, my parents. Pressuring me on something I don't want to do. Kinda annoying.”

We're the same. My parents are pressuring me also last night. I'm not even interested on that thing but it seems like I have no choice. I told them that I will find a girlfriend today so that....Whatever.”

So that? It's really annoying, right? You know that I'm mean sometimes but I still have no choice too.”

No, you are not mean.”

LOL. Almost everyone here told me that I am mean.”

They just don't know you.”

 

You suddenly get your tumbler to drink...

 

Yeah. Maybe. Wait, what's your surname again?” You asked her and started to drink water.

Jung. Jung Jinyoung.”

 

He said and you suddenly got choked after he told you his surname.

 

Jung?” You couldn't stop coughing because of the loss of wait.

Hey, gwaenchana? Ne, it's Jung. Wae?”

Ah nothing.”

 

Then you arrived at your room. You bid goodbye to him and he proceeded to his room. Your professor was not yet around you just stayed on your seat. You were suddenly bothered because of Jinyoung and his surname. You then get your wallet and looked at your picture with your childhood friend. You started talking to yourself...

 

*Does he looks like Jinyoung? Ah, the nose? The eyes? Wait. The eyes. No, this can't be. The lips, let's see. No, this can't be happening. Ugh. No,no no!!*

 

Then your professor arrived. Started discussing and everything. Good thing that classes today was till the half of the day only. When the classes ended, you went home directly so that you could avoid Jeongmin. When you got home, your mom showed you something. It's a red cocktail dress and you liked it so much. You asked her for what is that dress. She told you that it's for the Saturday event. You suddenly gave it back to her and said no. You locked yourself to your room.


 


 



 

LOL @ Ji Eun. I love her character here. :>

Comments please. Please do read~~