Chapter 50

Youngest of Pieces: Girls Power (10)

All she needs is a guitar and her voice. And with just that, Carolina can fill the practice-room with music and ten people’s silence. She is sitting on a chair at the centre of the practice-room dressed prettily in a white polka dot chiffon blouse tugged inside a navy blue a-line skirt. It is Carolina’s style, being feminine and pretty, and she is wearing her pair of square glasses instead of contact lenses today with her bright red hair loose down a bit below her shoulders.

Hannah is sitting on the floor with her back against the mirror-wall, wearing a black sweater with white letters and a pair of shorts to her see-through tights and sneakers. Hannah will always prefer her own comfortable style over Carolina’s comfortable style, to hide her hands in the sweater while smiling at her friends who is practicing for tomorrow’s event.

Sitting next to Hannah is Julia, and though Hannah and Carolina went to the agency first the practice has been going on for a few hours now so Julia has with her own car come over to sit there next to Hannah and listen. Hannah is now just waiting for Hyekyung and Pete to arrive so she can start her own recording session, but while waiting for them she is sitting there and showing her support to Carolina who is not nervous or stuttering at all during today’s practice. Compared to the other members, Carolina doesn’t have a dancing routine in her solo. She is a ballad singer, a bit retro and unique ballad styles, each song different but familiar with Carolina’s style. Hannah and Julia both watches Carolina in silence, having the same thoughts that Carolina will do so well tomorrow at the event.

They go through everything today. Each performance of the four new songs in her mini-album, they go through the talk segments and even jokes around about the album signing they will do at the event; the people in the room pretends to be fans.

The beauty with Carolina’s song, each one of them, is that they have a really addicting sound to them. From the beautiful lyrics and melody in [I Wish You Were My Love] to the a bit funny beat in [Lazy Love Song], the two main tracks for the mini-album, while she also has the cute pop song [Bambi’s Star] featuring f(x)’s Luna and the ballad [Wood] is the bit of an unique sound with Carolina trying out a different tone like a mysterious singer. Each song screams CAROLINA, each song shows a different charm and the ladies have no doubt all tracks will do well on the music charts – especially since [Lazy Love Song] already is climbing high on the charts since the music video featuring SM Town came out.

Starting the songs over again, Hannah and Julia start waving their hands in the air and playfully singing along like devoted fans to Carolina, who is really deeply into the practice. Not dropping her focus at all though the two ladies are right in front of her. The others in the room laughs at it, and after a minute Carolina shows a smile as well.

Hannah has showed a lot of support to Carolina all morning. She maybe hasn’t been giving a lot of advice or pointing out things like Carolina has wanted, but Emelia will come later and takes over that. Hannah leaves before lunch, because she receives a text message from Hyekyung saying he is here now.

The youngest takes her leave quietly, saying ‘fighting’ cheerfully to her friend and the staff before leaving the room to head upstairs to the recording studio.

She has to focus on herself now; her own music.

Pete looks like he is still sleeping when Hannah enters the recording studio. It’s after eleven, but since it’s not in the middle of the day yet the engineer can’t clear his head just yet. Hyekyung is sitting with a cup of coffee in his hand, smiling at Hannah when she enters and asks if she is ready to continue with the personal album making.

At the question of a personal album, Hannah sighs and takes out her writing pad to hand to him, a specific page held out. They worked on a song last time, Hannah just bursting out with lyrics but they didn’t complete it and they left some verses ad lines empty as Hannah couldn’t find the right words to finish it. She has finished it now, and she lets her producer and friend scan through it. Hyekyung shows no reaction in his face when reading through her lyrics, and Hannah watches his face when she takes a seat by the table.

“Okay,” Hyekyung nods and turns to his and Pete’s table with buttons and screens. “Let’s do this.”

“No comments?” Hannah sounds surprised as she gets up. She was ready for him to correct a few words or lines, to ask questions of what she though there and here, but he seems to turn straight to begin recording.

“No comments. Let’s record it straight through and talk after that. Can you do that?”

Slowly she nods when getting her writing pad back, a bit confused and she wonders if he wants her to see her mistakes when singing it in the studio. They have recording a few parts, like background singing, and when Hannah enters the booth he is playing the track for her of what they have made so far. Hannah listens through all of it, her eyes on her lyrics held in her hand and she is trying to figure out his hidden reason to record right away without going through it.

She gets ready in the booth, warming up her voice a bit more – she has actually warmed up her voice with Carolina in the practice-room, because Carolina wanted to do it together – but she does it again to be prepared.

Hyekyung asks when she is ready and Hannah lifts up a thumb to say she is ready now. The music begins and Hannah takes a deep breath. Hyekyung counts down on his fingers to when she will begin and Hannah starts to sing.

*Sometimes I’d be standing in the crowd,

Thinking through my journey,

Wishing no one saw me

All I have is one little voice TALKING in my head*

The first verse goes well, she sings well for the second verse as well and Hannah is really singing each word as deeply as she can. After the two verses her vocals starts coming out, *sing it all out~*. She likes what she has written, and she has been practicing this by herself as Hyekyung had sent the track to her phone.

Halfway through the song, Hannah gives out this light adlibbed part that must’ve surprised Pete because he is seen applauding on the other side of the glass, almost making Hannah forget to quickly continue. She is bouncing when singing the next part, to get her focus straight from Pete’s applauds and she closes her eyes to make sure she is not distracted. It is a personal song.

She has gone from cheering her best friend on with her solo to sing in the studio about how her world shines up when she opens her eyes, how her life is a dream when she gets to sing and even if there are a million opinions repeating in her head she doesn’t even care what the world thinks of her anymore. That’s what she sings. The part Pete applauded to was when she sang *our stage is the greatest in the world, giving back the pieces of a puzzle where we all get through, reminding me of that this is my ONLY CHOSEN DREAM~*

*And now I’M READY, now I’m going to

Sing it all out~!

Sing it all out just for myself

I don’t even care what the world thinks about me anymore*

[CHORUS] *‘CAUSE WHEN I OPEN MY EYES~

MY WHOLE WORLD SHINES UP, takes me in a storm of dreams*

She sings through it all, emotionally at the end for the higher melody and she really has to clench her fist to get her tone out right. At the end of the song, where there is no more text but the music continues to softly play, she fills in with a few adlibs of the moment.

When the song ends, she squats down hearing Hyekyung and Pete starting to clap their hands and cheer while holding down the button to let her hear them.

That’s what I’m talking about!” Hyekyung cheers loudly, a much more masculine tone than he usually has. “That was brilliant. Get in here so we can listen through it.”

Hannah leaves the booth, and she hides behind her writing pad when Hyekyung and Pete both overflows with comments and compliments and more applauses.

“That’s why I let you record first,” Hyekyung smirks.

“Why?” Hannah doesn’t get it, standing up behind them.

“Because you have your own idea of how to make a song, without my opinions interrupting your own,” Hyekyung explains as if it was easy to understand, “This is Hannah’s song, your song, and if I had started to fix it my way before recording you would have been confused and insecure when recording – this is the best song I have heard so far. It’s great, perfectly brilliant.”

She is still a bit confused. They have all worked a lot on the song, last time Hyekyung helped Hannah a lot to set her mind straight. She doesn’t know why he gives her the credit now.

Listening through the song, all she can think of is that she really has to redo it all. Hyekyung says everything is great, the words fit perfectly, the emotion is right, the melody works – it is a complete song. But as a producer, he says they will still do it over again piece by piece. The reason he wanted to make her sing from beginning to end is to just have a background to know how it should sound and then they can prefect the parts into perfection.

They talk and record, they are focused and serious for the first three hours. Completely lost in work, Manager Lee makes his interruption again like every day in the studio and he seems a bit annoyed when realising no one has eaten lunch.

“Let’s go, go,” he says and waves to the door.

Hannah groans when following him outside, Hyekyung and Pete coming along to go to the cafeteria. It is late for lunch, but they still get their own meal and Hannah is upset seeing her manager making sure she finishes her meal. They talk about the song during lunch, not with Manager Lee but Hannah, Pete and Hyekyung do the talking and planning of the song and Hyekyung is writing things down on Hannah’s writing pad. They don’t drop work even when eating.

They don’t go back to the studio after that but instead go to an album meeting as they stayed on lunch until the meeting would begin.

The one thing brought up several of times at the meeting is to film in the studio. The agency want Hannah to be filmed when she is making her album, all from just talking about it to recording songs to planning. The agency says that nothing is too small to film; they remind them to film and practically threatening them to film. Honestly, Hannah and her production team had forgotten about the cameras they had been given to film in the studio. So when going back to the studio, Pete is the one picking up the camera they had in there. He is sitting in his chair and focuses the camera up at Hannah who is standing up to begin singing, and they have decided to just be natural and finish recording for today before Hannah has to go on her dinner date with Honggi.

Pete stays quiet as Hyekyung plays the music, letting Hannah practice the part. She can’t help but to smile seeing the camera from the side and she holds up her hand to cover her face so she can sing the line.

“What is your thought on this song?” Pete asks when they have practiced the verse. He badly zooms in on Hannah, who smiles without looking at him because she doesn’t have any makeup on. “Oh, this is good at zooming.”

Hyekyung chuckles at Pete joking with Hannah. Pete repeats his question and assures he doesn’t zoom in on her.

“What is your thought on the song, Oppa?” Hannah asks and touches Hyekyung’s arm briefly and Pete leans back to capture both of them in the frame. Hyekyung turns away from the table.

“The song is the reality of the life Hannah is living,” he starts to say and Hannah takes a step back with a silent laugh. He will praise her again. “Hannah wrote it well reflecting on her life so it contains a lot of up and downs and I think there are a lot of messages hidden in the text that will keep the song interesting for fans.”

“Really?” Hannah happily asks, looking a bit doubtful at his words but her smile is genuinely happy.

“It will be an unforgettable song,” Hyekyung nods.

Hannah laughs. “Let’s start recording,” she says and heads to the booth.

“Hannah,” Pete laughs behind her and when she turns around he is waving the camera for her.

“What…?”

“Put the camera in there, it will look great,” he answers but gets up on his feet when Hannah just grimaces at him. He walks before her inside the booth to set up the camera on her right side to let her be filmed when recording.

“Is that really necessary?” Hannah wonders.

“Did we just attend the same meeting?” Pete asks. “Trusts me, the agency will love the more film we bring them.”

Hannah doesn’t say against him, but when standing alone in the booth with the microphone in front of she glances to her right to look at the camera. He turned the screen around for her so she can see what the camera films, and she moves her hair to have it over her shoulders and she puts her hands on her hips after placing the lyric sheet so she can look at it.

“Are you ready?” Hyekyung wonders through the glass.

Hannah gives her thumb up and when the music begins, she drops her arms and starts singing. She moves her left hand a lot, she focuses on the tone and words and she does surprisingly well even if there is a camera filming her.

Hyekyung stops it and Hannah breathes out, her hands on her hips again.

“Again,” she tells him and clears before repeating it anew.

“Good,” he tells her after the second time.

“Good?” she repeats.

“Yeah, it’s good. We’ll do the next part, okay?”

She gives him her thumb again before continuing.

An hour later, Hannah is standing in front of the camera in the booth with a pair of geometry half-frame sunglasses in yellow, with her fingers behind her ears she flickers the sunglasses up and down in front of her eyes. She then pushes them down her nose to smile at the camera.

“Carolina let me borrow these,” Hannah says.

Carolina has showed up briefly during her practice break, just to show off all the sunglasses she will be wearing for her solo comeback. Hannah borrowed a pair that she will bring back once she is done in the studio.

She puts the sunglasses on her head when continuing to record the song [Dream of Me].

At the time she is done in the studio she head back to Carolina’s practice where both Julia and Emelia are, and they update her on how Carolina has been doing and Hannah was correct that Emelia would cover up all the points Carolina wants to be said. Hannah is there for a few minutes, hugging her friend and happily saying how fun tomorrow will be. Emelia is coming up with ideas to make Carolina a bit ashamed of the ladies; dress like Carolina, be extra loud during the event or maybe something else. It worries Carolina that the ladies will make her event a joke just to show how much they love her – the look she gives Hannah lets Hannah know the mascot hopes Hannah will try to hold Emelia back a bit from taking the spotlight at Carolina’s solo event. She will try; Hannah will talk to Emelia tonight about it.

After the few minutes Hannah is with her members, she leaves to be picked up by Honggi.

The car waiting for her has music blasting on so loud that Hannah grimaces when opening the passenger door but she starts laughing taking her seat because Honggi had been leaning forward with the silliest smile and he is still smiling widely when waiting for her to take on her seatbelt before driving off. The loud music is deafening so no word of greeting can be said but once they are out on the street Honggi starts to scream along to the music and Hannah is just laughing until her stomach hurts. She has no idea what he is doing or why he is in such a great mood but she can’t stop laughing at it and even hits him on the arm in a try to ask what he is doing but Honggi just screams louder. He has a great voice, but his laugh when trying to scream along to the loud music makes her continue to laugh.

Honggi is in white sneakers, black pants and a large black hoodie, and she can see he is wearing cool rings on his fingers and his cell phone is connected to the car. Honggi always puts her in such a happy mood, just by getting in the car she laughs until she cries because he is so silly.

Eventually he lowers the volume, but they keep laughing and each time he glances at Hannah wiping her tears he gives out another laugh and Hannah starts over again.

“I have no idea what you’re doing,” Hannah smiles with a hand against her forehead, looking at Honggi in hope she will not start laughing too much again.

“The song started to play when I was waiting for you; good music need a good volume,” Honggi answers with a chuckle and Hannah laughs again at his funny chuckle. “It’s a good way to meet though, don’t you think? Laughing together and barely being able to hear each other. How has your day been?”

She starts laughing again and Honggi laughs at her reaction of suddenly asking a simple question.

“So how was your day?” Honggi laughs.

“It has been pretty good. Carolina is getting nervous for tomorrow’s event, she is practicing all day and she is really good. How was your day?”

“Hectic. I have to be on the set at five in the morning,” Honggi chuckles, “It would be fun to see Carolina’s event. It will definitely be different than 5 Pieces’, I think.”

Hannah nods in agreement. “But it will be really nice, she will be playing the guitar and she has a game prepared too,” she comments and glances at Honggi to see the smile in his face. “What?”

“You will look like a mother when you watch the event,” Honggi comments and he laughs loudly when she hits him on the arm. “Be careful, I’m driving here!”

“Where are we going, by the way?” Hannah changes the subject.

“You’ll see.”

“Honggi…”

“What? I can’t surprise you?” he chuckles, having that cute smile of his when looking at her.

“I don’t like surprises,” she answers.

“I know. But this is food and if you combine food with surprise, no one can complain,” Honggi answers and they look at each other. She can’t say no to that face, and he seems to know that when happily smiling to the road. “Are you okay?”

“Mm,” she nods, smiling at him. “Are you okay?”

“Are you just repeating my questions?” he chuckles and watches her shake her head. “I asked because you look a bit pale.”

“I’m not wearing makeup, that’s why,” Hannah simply answers.

“No,” Honggi smiles and holds out his hand to touch her chin. The ring on his fore finger is cold touching her skin and Hannah feel frozen when he turns her head so he can look at her. Her chest is not comfortable. “I know how your face looks without makeup; this is you looking pale.”

Hannah lifts her chin up, and Honggi takes away his finger from her chin and for a few seconds it is this awkwardness between them when he puts both hands on the steering wheel and focuses to stare at the road. Hannah bites her lip and looks out the window. It gets quiet. Hannah thinks her head is going to start spinning soon so she takes out her cell phone to keep her eyes focused on something.

“So…” Honggi quietly starts to say, awkwardly clearing his throat before continuing to ask; “You are not going to say anything about your paleness?”

“Do you need me to explain why my skin isn’t the same colour it was last time we saw each other?”

Her tone is completely different from before. She is upset and he looks at her with a grimace, then focuses at his driving again but says in a serious tone; “Do you take me as a real friend or just someone who politely asks you questions without wanting an honest answer?”

“Do you take me as a person who can’t get a paler skin colour after not being in the sun for a while?”

Honggi frowns a bit and he can see from the corner of his eye how she turned to look at him with her own frown when she asks her question.

“Do you realise that you made such a big deal out of my one question by questioning my question when all you could’ve said that you haven’t been sun-tanning?” Honggi asks.

This time he doesn’t get a question in response and when glancing at Hannah he can see her turn her head away with a pout and frown. It makes him smile.

“That’s childish,” he comments and smiles wider when she glares at him. “It’s cute, but definitely childish.”

“Says the one with the childish smile,” Hannah mutters.

Honggi chuckles, continuing to glance at her until he nudges her lightly with his elbow on her arm a few times.

“Stop,” she mutters and pushes his arm away but Honggi nudges her again. “Oppa!”

“We are both childish,” he concludes and laughs clearly when Hannah reaches her tongue out at him. He nudges her on the side one more time and Hannah hits him two times with both hands on his arm while telling him to stop doing that. Honggi laughs, rubbing his arm and having the adorable laugh that makes her smile. She nudges him on the arm where she had hit him.

“And I like your childish smile,” she tells him, smiling wider when he smiles back at her.

“You’re actually not the first one who tells me that,” he tells her.

“I know. Your fans must point it out all the time,” Hannah jokes and she is happy he is pulling in to park because he can’t nudge her on the side for joking about him and his fans. She keeps smiling though, looking out the window at the place they parks outside. “A BBQ restaurant?”

Honggi stops the engine and turns to Hannah while preparing him self, placing his hand on her backseat. He looks so amused. “A BBQ restaurant,” he repeats, smiling as if he has just shown her a secret place. “I love the meat at this place. The Ahjumma said I can get a 20% discount when I come next time, so here I am – with you.”

Hannah can’t stop smiling at how happy he is over this restaurant.

“I love BBQ,” she says and Honggi nods with his lips tightly together.

“I know that.”

“And I’m honoured you brought me here,” Hannah adds and he gives another nod. “Are we going in or are we going to stay in the car?”

He laughs at her question and motions for her to get out. He was too happy to show the restaurant that he was kind of in a daze in the car, and he seems excited when they walk inside. The older woman greeting them gets overly excited at the sight of them both and she shakes their hands, thanking Honggi for coming again and blinking several of times at Hannah before introducing herself as the owner of the restaurant and she seems like a really warm person when talking and showing them to the back corner as she remembers Honggi said last time he was here that it was his favourite seat. He has been here plenty of times apparently, but according to the woman, Hannah is the first girl he has come here with.

“I can’t bring just any girl to this place, you know,” Honggi says as the table is being filled with things. They haven’t even ordered and beef is already brings brought up. Super fast service. Hannah is just amazed at that fast service that she laughs at Honggi when he takes some kimchi in his mouth. “Amazing, right?”

“Did you call and say you were coming or what?” Hannah asks him in a low voice, glancing at the waitress filling their table.

Honggi laughs and stuff his mouth with food, which she is smiling over. “I wanted to impress with a super speeded service BBQ restaurant,” he confesses and Hannah leans back with a laugh behind her hand.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah!” he laughs. “How could you guess that? Was it too obvious?”

“We barely sat down before this came,” Hannah answers and motions at the table. Honggi gives a low laugh at her amused tone.

“But it was good, wasn’t it?” he chews. “And this is delicious.”

“You must be hungry,” Hannah comments. “Don’t eat up all the leaves…”

He holds out one for her and Hannah takes it to chew on while waiting for the meat to be grilled.

The dinner is delicious and Hannah laughs a lot to the jokes and stories Honggi tells her. He has been busy filming a drama lately, he seems to be having a lot of fun with acting this year and he has a large smile when telling Hannah of the fun things happening on set. Most of the dinner is talked about acting, dramas, experiences and funny stories, mostly Honggi doing the talking but Hannah is laughing so much and most of the time she laughs because of a weird noise Honggi gives out when telling a funny story and he is trying to hold his laughter to tell it to the end to Hannah.

“Are you already done eating?” Honggi wonders.

Hannah nods tiredly. “I’m full,” she says, though she is feeling too much nausea to get any more food down . Instead of letting him think it is something wrong with her, she asks; “How can you eat so much?”

“It’s delicious.”

He has said that a lot of times during this dinner, and Hannah smiles.

They sit there and talk, Honggi continues to eat without a pause. But the longer they sit there, the weirder Hannah feels and her smile is slowly fading. Her stomach is in pain, she is either sweating or feeling cold she can’t decide, and her head feels to be floating with dizziness and she is having trouble seeing one Honggi. But she does her best to pretend it is nothing, wondering if she actually has eaten something strange the past days. She doesn’t dare to eat anything more now though, not drinking anything either. By the time Honggi asks if she is ready to go she is almost rushing out though the owner wants to talk to them both for a bit. Honggi seems to notice Hannah wants to leave and after a short talk to the owner he says he will come visit soon again and leaves the restaurant with his hand on Hannah’s back.

“Are you alright?” he asks with a visible frown on his forehead.

Hannah nods, forcing a smile. “I’m fine…” she mutters. “I just… feel a bit sick.”

“I’ll give you a ride home,” Honggi says as he opens the passenger door for her. They had talked about going to the Han River after eating, but Hannah is actually happy she doesn’t have to ask him to give her a ride home instead of going to the Han River.

Once she has sat down she gets a headache, and when they are out on the road she is pretty certain she will throw up soon.

Headache and nausea does not go well with dizziness, and they haven’t gotten far when Hannah starts hitting Honggi on the arm, trying to tell him to stop the car but no sound comes out but since Honggi sees her panicking and covering he drives to the side and abruptly stops.

As soon as the car stops does Hannah get out, throwing herself down next to a tree to throw up everything that she has eaten today. Her brain is banging against her skull, her nose is running and her eyes get teary when getting everything out of her system, her body is shaking that the grip she has of her hair keeps dropping. Honggi has run up behind her, helping her to keep her hair out of the way and holding a hand on her back. Not until when feeling his hand on her back does she realise she is really sweating.

Her stomach gets empty, but she keeps hulking and sulking as her body still wants to get something out of her. It’s not something she has eaten. Honggi looks dreadful, not knowing what is happening and Hannah can’t answer the questions he is blurting out and while she is hulking over next to the tree, nothing more coming out of her, he notices something else. She is shaking. But it’s not shaking.

He squats down next to her, a knee behind her and he tries to look at her face when asking what it is, but she falls back. It’s not shaking; she is having some sort of a seizure. Honggi panics, grabbing her in his arms when she falls backwards and he shouts her name. What should he do? Honggi looks around them, but no one is on the street. He shouts her name again before groaning as he tries to lift her up. It is impossible when she is shaking the way she is, so he cries out her name again and takes the hair out of her face.

“Hannah!” he cries at the white face he looks at.

Her head goes to the side, she is awake but she doesn’t response to him and he wonders if he is supposed to lie her down or try to move her, trying to remember how to do in this kind of situation but all he can think of is that Hannah is not breathing while shaking. He cries when her head drops forward, the seizure either stopping or slowing down because he hears her sobbing; she is breathing. He grabs her face with one hand, trying to see her eyes but she keeps them closed and her head is heavy in his hand.

“Hannah? Hannah?” he repeatedly asks several of times. No response.

He stands up now when she isn’t shaking so much, and in the panic he gets her back to the car, his own body shaking in the adrenaline of what is happening and he isn’t sure if he can drive but he isn’t sure what else to do.

“Hospital,” he breathes and closes the passenger door before rushing over to the other side of the car while taking up his phone from his pocket to dial the emergency number.

Sitting down in the car he leans over to Hannah to make sure she is breathing and that she isn’t choking, terrified of what to do. Someone answers his call and he is shouting in Hannah’s blank face that he needs a hospital, a doctor, an ambulance, he is crying and screaming and the person on the other end is too calm for him.

“No hospital,” Hannah whispers.

“You’re awake?!” he cries out and grabs her face to see if she looks at him. Her eyes are closed and he shakes her. “HANNAH!”

“Call Ji Young,” Hannah whines and covers when coughing.

“I’m taking you to the hospital!” he shouts at her and sits down to start driving, still on the phone and he cries out what just happened and freaking out and he steps on the pedal to get to a hospital as soon as possible.

Hannah presses a hand to when feeling she wants to throw up again, but just as she is about to start hulking over her arms are shaking instead and she cries when she can’t control her own body. Honggi is screaming at the phone before hanging up, throwing the phone away to grab her hand, driving with one hand and telling her they will soon be at the hospital. He takes their hands to his face to wipe his tears, not even knowing he is holding her hand so tightly that he doesn’t let go of her when wiping his tears. He shakes her hand when she seems to drift away and he repeats her name each time he thinks she is drifting into sleep or unconsciousness. He can’t allow that. He is terrified. Her head moves back and forth to the car’s movement, no strength in her body at all and Honggi’s grip of her hand makes her fingers change colour. Her lips are changing colour too, he doesn’t even know if she is breathing anymore so when he abruptly stops the car outside the hospital’s emergency entrance Hannah flies forward against the seatbelt and gasps for air the same way you wake up from a nightmare.

Before she knows it he is by her side of the car, removing the seatbelt and resting her head against his chest and speaking with tears in his throat to her while trying to get her out of the car. He has to cry out for someone to help before two nurses comes out to help him. Everyone is talking in mouth at each other, the nurses trying to figure out what she has taken and Honggi is just freaking out when telling them what happened more than telling what she has eaten and when getting inside she is laid down on a bed to be rolled away and Honggi is just left alone with a nurse in the corridor, grabbing his head and pacing while not trying to collapse.

“What happened with her?” he turns to the nurse when hearing her asks him questions. His eyes are red from tears forming and he is still shaking, he is pressing his palms against his head staring at the nurse. “She just started to throw up and shake!”

“Sir, I need you to calm down,” the nurse tells him but Honggi turns away to almost walk in the wall before turning down the corridor to stare at the doors far away where Hannah was taken.

“Will she be okay?” he asks the corridor.

“Sir,” the nurse repeats in a calm tone, wanting to get some questions answered. But he can’t answer anything.

It takes minutes until he seems to even understand that the questions are to him, and when being asked what kind of drugs she has taken he just shakes his head. He doesn’t understand. He says they are mistaken, he continues to shake his head, he feels disoriented, quietly saying he doesn’t know anything. The nurse asks a different question; what kind of medication does she take. He knows Hannah takes medication, but he can’t know the name of it – how would he know that?

He ends up having to go back to the car to search for his phone, fumbling around at the front seats and back seats as his soul is with Hannah. Finding the phone he walks back inside while seeing that he has been called back by the emergency number. They call him again as his call to them had been very worrying, having him explain what had happened but he is talking to the nurses as well at the same time to ask why they won’t let him be next to Hannah and asking what they are doing in that room with her.

It doesn’t take many minutes of confusion for Honggi before two police officers walks inside and go to the front desk to talk to the nurses there. Honggi is sitting in the corridor, her down to his phone as he just has been on the phone with Emelia. She got furious at him. She hung up in anger saying she is on her way.

“Excuse us, sir.”

Looking up, the two police officers are standing in front of him. Honggi looks from one face to another, confused. “Yes?” he asks, his jelly legs standing up.

“Were you the one who called the emergency number about a woman having a seizure?” one of the officers asks him and Honggi nods.

“Yes, I did. I already explained on the phone-”

“The hospital gave a call about a suicide try,” the other man interrupts while writing down something on his notes.

“Suicide- You thinks it was a suicide try?!” Honggi bursts out. “No! No way! Why would she do that? No!”

“That’s why we are here. We have some questions to ask you, if that’s alright?”

Honggi nods and sits down, his legs unable to carry him longer. He is still shaken up for what happened with Hannah, but the idea of a suicide try is even more shaking than watching her throw up.

“What is your relationship with the patient?” the officer asks first and Honggi opens his mouth to give a quick answer, but closes his mouth to lean back a bit.

“We’re friends,” he answers.

“According to the phone call you made, you were in the car. Could you tell us what happened?”

“She felt sick, so I stopped the car and she got out to throw up!” Honggi answers in a loud voice, not understanding how this could’ve happened. “She didn’t try to commit suicide! We went out to eat, that’s all, and then she felt sick. I don’t know why it-”

“Please just answer the question.”

“Um… She was shaking a lot and I freaked, got her in the car and made the call… and took her here.”

“Why didn’t you call for an ambulance?”

“I told you; I freaked.”

“Have you been drinking tonight, sir?” the police officer asks and Honggi can feel how angry he gets. Hannah is in another room and he has no idea how she is doing!

“NO!” he bursts out. “What does it matter-”

“Its questions we have to ask,” the officer calmly interrupts him. “Did the two of you take any drugs?”

“NO!!” Honggi shouts. “Neither one of us has taken anything!”

“Your friend,” the police officer says and nods down the corridor, “the friend of yours who is currently in there, had an overdose. The doctor doesn’t know what she has taken because you won’t answer the questions, and unless they know what she took an overdose off, they might not be able to save her. So you better tell us what she took.”

“She-” Honggi stop and just stares at them, “An overdose? That’s impossible.”

That’s the most confused thing he has ever heard. She hasn’t even taken her medicine when she was with him, she just felt sick. Honggi isn’t sure what to say and he can see that the police officers do not believe him. Did Hannah try to commit suicide? Did she try to take an overdose? He shakes his head. That’s impossible, that’s not the Hannah he knows.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 24th: SM Entertainment Tells Media They Are Excited To Carolina’s Promotions For Fans To See Her Talent

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

X. devonalias - Hello everyone, I am working really hard on the INFO Corner to give it a transformation and update. The hardest part is how to make it look like because I have all the information, so ... please wait a bit longer on that ^^,