Chapter 33

Youngest of Pieces: Girls Power (10)

The video introducing the third segment of the concert comes to an end and the band warms up for the explosive segment with some jazz sound. Female dancers walk up from the sides, ily dressed and dragging a chair behind them, clicking their heels in the stage floor when slowly heading to the centre of the stage.

Male dancers walk up after each female dancer, wearing loose pants and a white tank top with suspenders either hanging down or nicely put on. One of the male dancers touches the female dancer on the arm from behind and in a jazz move she turns around, the crowd starts cheering as she holds on to the chair with both hands and shakes her ily down to the floor and back up to the band’s playing the jazz for her. The other female dancers’ turns to the male dancers, sits down on the chairs and dances. They move the chairs a bit more before grabbing the male dancers in the tank top to walk to the sides, lined up to dance to the music while the main stage goes dark to let the focus be on the dancers.

The music lowers and the dancers soften their movements, the lamps go dim and slowly a single spotlight starts to slowly lighten up someone sitting on one of the chairs at the centre of the stage. The 55,000 people in front of the stage starts cheering at the red-headed Carolina coolly sitting on the chair, and the cheering goes louder when she starts to sing the hottest and most mind-blowing song of 2014; [Girls Power].

[CAROLINA] *In this not so friendly world,

That is waiting outside

So baby, me and my girls, are giving you a chance

SHOW A LITTLE SKIN, to put you in a DAZE

IT’S OUR TIME! IT’S OUR STYLE

IT’S YOUR NEED… IT’S GIRLS POWER…*

Slowly more lights shines up the stage, blinking dramatically with the music when Carolina sings ‘it’s our time! It’s our style!’ to reveal the ladies sitting next to her, looking y and mysterious on their chairs. With a smirk, Carolina sings ‘it’s girls power…’ while leaning her head back, and the music lets the ladies on the stage move from position to position is soft y movements. They all strike a pose to snap their fingers, eyes focused out at the audience and Hannah can actually see people bluntly just screaming out at the charisma. Hannah then throws her head down over the chair, throwing it back up with the microphone to her lips as they all begins to sing while ily moving on the chairs;

*Hot, power, love, hate, touch, and gain

5 PIECES

WE KNOW NO REGRETS*

*Hot, power, love, hate, touch, and gain

GIRLS POWER

TO SHOW YOU WE’RE THE BEST*

The audience chants along with them, roaring out the words ’5 Pieces – we know no regrets!’ and ‘Girls power – to show you we’re the best’ to then just scream out all they got when Maria stands up and sings in her clear high voice.

[MARIA] *I have heard you call me out like a wolf ~

Roar and roar for more and more, you beg ~

[HANNAH] You know you want a piece of me ~

That is what a female’s body get ~ hey*

[JULIA + CAROLINA] *Imagine what, would happen if I let,

Get you close enough, get a little touch

Come to the reality, you never want to believe

Baby this is our lead

[Emelia] How?*

The y song doesn’t seem to get any holdback from the audience, and you can really hear that the stadium is crowded with fans. And 5 Pieces performs ily, just as they always do for this song.

[CHORUS] *It’s my passion, your emotion

GIRLS GOT THE POWER (GIRLS’ POWER)

We can move you, give it to you

If you do what I do (GIRLS POWER)

[MARIA+ JULIA+ EMELIA] All girls get up if you know it

[HANNAH + CAROLINA] Boys come on try if you want it

WHO CAN FEEL IT? CAN YOU BE IT?

We are, 5 PIECES*

*Hu-hu-hu-hu-hu-hu-hu (GIRLS POWER)

Hu-hu-hu-hu-hu-hu-hu (GIRLS POWER) *

[HANNAH] *We’ve been hiding in the back some time ~

But now we’ve gotten out of our minds ~

[MARIA] I know you want a piece of me ~

Now get down on your knees, baby ~*

Maria walks to the front for her part, smiling out at the audience, singing to them, and she bends her knees for the last line as all the ladies and female dancers’ joins up around her for the next part. Everyone is moving gracefully, Hannah looking straight ahead though she has the female dancer next to her smiling at the fans response to the hip movements and fingers snapping.

[JULIA + EMELIA] *Imagine what, would happen if I let,

Get you close enough, get a little touch ([Maria] ooh!)

Come to the reality, you never want to believe

Baby this is our lead

[Maria] How? *

[CHORUS] *It’s my passion, your emotion

GIRLS GOT THE POWER (GIRLS’ POWER)

We can move you, give it to you

If you do what I do (GIRLS POWER)

[MARIA+ JULIA+ EMELIA] All girls get up if you know it

[HANNAH + CAROLINA] Boys come on try if you want it

WHO CAN FEEL IT? CAN YOU BE IT?

We are, 5 Pieces*

*Hu-hu-hu-hu-hu-hu-hu (GIRLS POWER)

Hu-hu-hu-hu-hu-hu-hu (GIRLS POWER)

(GIRLS POWER)(GIRLS POWER) *

[CHORUS] *It’s my passion, your emotion

GIRLS GOT THE POWER (GIRLS’ POWER)

We can move you, give it to you

If you do what I do (GIRLS POWER)

[MARIA+ JULIA+ EMELIA] All girls get up if you know it

[HANNAH + CAROLINA] Boys come on try if you want it

CAN YOU BE IT? WHO CAN FEEL IT?

We are, 5 Pieces*

*(GIRLS POWER) … (GIRLS POWER) … (GIRLS POWER) … (GIRLS POWER)*

They dance to the music and the background singers doing the ‘girls power’ part at the end, the spotlights shimmering until it dies out to end the song.

Male dancers Shiwon and Myung appear on the stage out in the audience, starting to dance as soon as the music and spotlights shines on, a hip hop sound with the live band and string instruments, and they dance like professional dancers before running off the stage and the main stage shines up at 5 Pieces and their female dancers in position as [The Best] starts to be sung by Carolina; the same grooving sound as Shiwon and Myung had danced for. Carolina is standing at the front, her head down and feeling her charismatic hip hop self appear while the women behind her walks by each other, repeating one word after her sentence and the audience is again cheering.

It is a cool track. The drums enter with a loud beat and Carolina shakes her body to it before they all start to dance. The dancing for 5 Pieces parts when the drums warms up crazily before Emelia steps forward, her low base rapping filling the stadium to the beat and fans roaring and the ladies walks out to fill out the whole stage, dancers dancing between them. Carolina and Emelia wrote the song, and it suits the two of them a lot with the rap and hip hop influence, while the other members come in with singing in between or adlibs.

At the end of the song they don’t sing, they all just dance like robots, the whole stage at Tokyo Dome standing in a line filling the place they all dances the same thing and it looks so cool.

In front of Emelia it is a journalist, she can see the expensive camera held up by the man photographing for some news magazine, and when the song ends she reaches out her tongue to look cooler than the coolest, and she jumps one time as the stage goes dark.

“TOKYO DOME!” Emelia roars out at the stadium and she is responded with a loud roar. “MAY I ASK YOU ALL?!”

She pauses and smiles in the dark as the audience roars and Emelia smiles at the dancer next to her when taking position, and she takes a deep breathe before roaring out;

“ARE YOU IN A DAZE?!”

The audience scream and stomp their feet in ecstasy as the band starts playing the chorus of 5 Pieces’ worldwide hit track [Daze] and the stage lightens up to reveal everyone dancing with crazy footwork to the chorus that is sung by the background singers – so 5 Pieces can go crazy dancing instead of focusing on the singing.

*I’M IN A DAZE (Da – da – da – da – da – da – da - daze)

I am beautiful, i am different; I am no one else but me (Da – da – da – da – da – da – da - daze)

This amazing person, like no one else, there is no one like me (Da – da – da – da – da – da – da - daze)

I’M IN A DAZE*

It is the version they started with last year on their concerts, so the audience is familiar with the version; which means they are all striking a pose and cheering when Emelia starts off the song softly once the craziness is over, just to take it from the beginning;

[Emelia] *DAZZLE… STUN… DAZE…

[Carolina] Tokyo Dome*

“PUT ME IN A DAZE!” Maria calls out before she steps forward, starting to sing her verse with charisma and strength, staring at their fans in front of her as she walks in front of the dancers.

[Maria] *When I WAKE UP in the morning,

See myself in the mirror

I can only see the faults in my face,

The difference from me to you*

[Carolina] *People are living their lives in routines.

I don’t judge, I just walk on my own*

Carolina is walking past the dancers too, looking straight ahead, also into the song. The ladies are heading to the centre of the stage, taking their time.

[Hannah] *The eyes looking at me,

When I walk down the street, the judging eyes

I get scared to stand out,

To show that I am not like you*

[Carolina] *I hide in the shadows,

Like most others, and I am about to burst*

“Are you ready?!” Maria asks and gets into her position, singing with the ladies;

[5 Pieces] *Living in a world filled with love and hate, judgement of strangers

How to stand it? How to survive this?*

“SING!” the leader calls out as the chorus begins, the dancing gets crazy with 5 Pieces at the centre and dancers on the rest of the stage and Maria singing perfectly.

[CHORUS, Maria] *I’M IN A DAZE (Da - da - da - da - da - da - da – daze)

I am beautiful, I am different; I am no one else but me (da - da - da - da - da - da - da – daze)

This amazing person, like no one else, there is no one like me (Da - da - da - da - da - da - da - daze)

I’M IN A DAZE*

[Carolina] *I pass a LONELY BOY on the street

He might be seen as shy,

He maybe isn’t like you*

[Julia] *But I know, to show that you

Aren’t like everyone else, you are different*

[Maria] *Endless judgement from strangers,

From people around me and you*

[Hannah] *These words I have kept hearing,

BREAKING and CRUSHING*

The stage goes black and everything stops, moving spotlights going over the purple audience and Emelia says;

*DAZZLE… STUN… DAZE…

STOP for a second. Isn’t it dazzling?*

The music continues with Carolina singing and everyone dancing. The spotlights keeps changing during the song, putting effects in the performance and making the audience cheer.

[Carolina] *Don’t listen, show them the confidence

This is who you are (SHOW ME)*

[5 Pieces] *Living in a world filled with love and hate, judgement of strangers

How to stand it? How to survive this?*

[CHORUS, Maria] *I’M IN A DAZE (Da - da - da - da - da - da - da – daze)

I am beautiful, I am different; I am no one else but me (da - da - da - da - da - da - da – daze)

This amazing person, like no one else, there is no one like me (Da - da - da - da - da - da - da - daze)

I’M IN A DAZE*

[Julia] *How come everyone is crying?

I hear you complain,

I keep hearing what’s wrong

[Carolina] All this useless complaining*

[RAP, Emelia] *It’s my life! Mind your own! I run away, I cry myself to sleep

Where am I going? I have no idea, I want to leave, I want to run

Where should I be? I don’t fit around here

These people keeps giving me judging glares, I can’t stand it

No one is perfect, there is no such thing as perfection*

[RAP, Hannah] *Broken glass can’t be fixed, the cracks will always be seen, never disappear

I don’t want to be here anymore*

The music gets more military and a remix makes the audience cheer as 5 Pieces gets off the stage and starts walking between the line-up of male dancers saluting them, the ladies marching over to the flying stage waiting for them and the live band plays loudly. Reaching the stage, Maria starts to sing the chorus and the male dancers that had saluted them starts to dance, which makes the audience go wild and follow along as 5 Pieces does the final of the song.

 [CHORUS, Maria] *YOU’RE IN A DAZE (Da - da - da - da - da - da - da – daze)

You are beautiful, you are different; you are no one else but you (da - da - da - da - da - da - da – daze)

This amazing person, like no one else, there is no one like you (Da - da - da - da - da - da - da - daze)

YOU’RE IN A DAZE*

*([ALL] Living in a world filled with love and hate) [RAP, Emelia] I look at this world with new eyes,

(Judgement of strangers) Such beauty I never seen before

(How to stand it? How to survive this?) Individuality is seen in whoever I meet

All the crowded streets, showing me their daze*

[CHORUS, ALL] *I’M IN A DAZE (Da - da - da - da - da - da - da – daze)

([Maria] Can’t break me down~)

I am beautiful, I am different; I am no one else but me (da - da - da - da - da - da - da – daze)

([Maria] I am~~)

This amazing person, like no one else, there is no one like me (Da - da - da - da - da - da - da - daze)*

[CHORUS, ALL] *YOU’RE IN A DAZE (Da - da - da - da - da - da - da – daze)

([Hannah] Aaaaaah~~)

You are beautiful, you are different; you are no one else but you (da - da - da - da - da - da - da – daze)

This amazing person, like no one else, there is no one like you (Da - da - da - da - da - da - da - daze)

YOU’RE IN A DAZE*

[Carolina] *In my daze*

The song ends with Carolina’s voice and smoke cannons shooting up in the air, surprising the 55,000 people in the audience into loud cheering. The place goes dark, the actual stages are shining up and staff put microphone stands up on the stage 5 Pieces is standing on. Hannah grabs hers, the microphone in one hand and the stand in the other as she walks to her centre place, out of breath from dancing and singing.

“Our next song,” she starts to say in Japanese while putting the microphone stand at its place and she looks up at the audience as a piano begins to play, all ladies getting into position with the microphone stands. “Is called [I’m Over You].” She smiles as the audience seems to know it. “And we would like your help to sing it; can you do that for us?”

“Yeeeeaaaas!” the audience answers.

“Can all of you help us out?” Hannah asks and points around at the stadium, the answer louder this time. Hannah glances at Emelia next to her, as the rapper is not saying anything.

Emelia has struggled to put her microphone on the stand but looks up afterwards. “I will sing one part and you can repeat after me, okay?”

The audience agrees on that and Hannah can feel her heart is beating fast from the concert but she is also nervous now when they are challenging the Japanese fans to repeat the Korean lyrics. Emelia clears and listens to the soft piano playing, not bothered by Maria being the only one not in her place as the leader has stepped to the side to drink some water.

“*You ask me ‘who’s that’, ask me about that*,” Emelia sings and while some fans cheers at the rapper singing well, the ladies have turned their microphones around and some are repeating what Emelia sang.

“Well done,” Maria says in Japanese, back in her place.

“Let’s do it again,” Emelia suggests, “*You ask me ‘who’s that’, ask me about that, hey*”

Beautifully the audience sings the same thing and Hannah is holding on to the microphone stand when smiling brightly. She can’t help but to feel proud. Hannah wrote this song, and she felt super excited to release it with her members half a year ago but by now she sees it more like 5 Pieces song than a song she once wrote, besides from now when hearing the Japanese fans singing the Korean lyrics.

“*It’s always you ask me ‘who’s that’, ask me about that, hey, it’s crazy*”

Emelia listens as the audience sings it for a third time, smiling as they do exactly as her and Emelia sings a fourth time;

“*You ask me ‘who’s that’, ask me about that, hey, hey, it’s crazy*”

The audience repeats the part and Hannah wants to jump in excitement at it, so happy.

“*I bet that you want me it hurts right now~* Sing it for me now,” Emelia says and holds out the microphone, and the ladies can not look more pleased when the audience seems so devoted singing the song. “One more time, louder; *I bet that you want me it hurts right now~* Sing it, y’all.”

Carolina is holding the microphone in her hand, holding it out while the others have their microphones on the stands turned towards the singing audience. Hannah smiles when they have sung and she turns the microphone back to herself.

“You all sound so beautiful,” she compliments their fans and gives a small laugh when hearing them cheer.

Hannah looks down, preparing herself before putting her lips to the microphone to start singing;

*We were, for some time

The best- thought I had on my mind

[JULIA] No flaws, no lies

Boy, I, must have been out of my mind*

Hannah is looking out at their fans, smiling when seeing the large purple ocean wave along to the music, just to be interrupted by a microphone falling on the stage. She holds in a laugh when looking to her left at Carolina who bends down to pick up what she dropped, and Emelia begins to sing her part. Carolina hadn’t put the microphone on the stand, so she dropped it when just letting it go.

[EMELIA] *Now when I think of the time, when I

Almost lost it

[MARIA] You showed me the right side and I,

I saw the real you*

[CAROLINA] *Thank you for doing it

And thank I dodged your bullet

I’m so over you,

Take a good look at me now~~*

[CHORUS, HANNAH]

*I pushed you away!

I’m so over you, yes!

‘Cause honestly you wanted me to be your (dumb girl that you changed)

I know I’m now the bad girl (bad girl that you can’t change)

And I’ll never be the (dumb girl that you changed)

OOH yeah, I bet that you want me it hurts right now~~*

Hannah sings the chorus softer than usually, mostly because she can’t find the strength in her voice to sing it strongly when smiling so much at how much she is loves this moment; singing, seeing the fans enjoying it, waving the purple glow-sticks and the stage lifting up. The audience is singing along when the ladies sings together, and Hannah smiles as she is the only one not singing those part. After the chorus she starts to sing the next verse right away, completely into expressing the song by looking in the eyes at the fans, doing the ‘bu-hu’ part with her fist faking to wipe her tears and when she is done singing she can smile widely because fans were imitating it. They must’ve watched previous performances of this song because Hannah always does that – she loves seeing how the audience is really into each song, either dancing or singing along, they can copy special movements or just enjoy it.

[HANNAH] *It’s sad… You’re hurt…

Bu-hu, though, do you expect me to care?

[EMELIA] You should, have seen, your tears!

To see the damage I’ve done*

[JULIA] *To think that there was a time, when I

Almost lost it

You showed me the right side and yes

I saw the real you*

 [HANNAH] *Thank you for doing it

And thank I dodged your bullet

I’m so over you,

Take a good look at me now~~*

As soon as Emelia starts to sing Hannah can feel her eyes tear up hearing Emelia being choked up. She looks at her right, smiling behind her microphone at Emelia who is completely into this moment, and the tears in Hannah’s eyes are staying until she realises she is about to sing so she closes her eyes, focusing on her singing and the emotion to it, but the audience had seen Emelia choking up and they can see on the big screen closing up on Hannah that she too is getting teary. It helps to sing; the tears are blinked away.

The ladies are so into the music today. Even with the stage lifted up, the ladies are focused on the performance instead of the height.

[CHORUS, CAROLINA]

*I pushed you away!

I’m so over you, yes!

‘Cause honestly you wanted me to be your (dumb girl that you changed)

I know I’m now the bad girl (bad girl that you can’t change)

Mm and I’ll never be the (dumb girl that you changed)

OOH baby I bet that you~want me it hurts right now~~*

[JULIA] *I know you want me back

You better face the fact

That I’m the one who got away,

[MARIA] Who knows, another day,

Another place, another time, another world, another life

Thank you for making it easy to say goodbye*

[CHORUS, HANNAH] *I’m glad I pushed you awa-ay!

I’m so over you, yes!

‘Cause honestly you wanted me to be your (dumb girl that you changed)

Oh I know I’m now the bad girl (bad girl that you can’t change)

And I’ll never be the (dumb girl that you changed)

OOH Dumb girl that you changed*

It’s so beautiful how the audience is singing along to this song, which wasn’t really promoted when it was released. Hannah keeps looking out over the audience, so amazed to think that this actually is the Tokyo Dome. As if Maria shares her thoughts, you can hear Maria’s voice breaking when singing with the others during Hannah’s chorus. Looking over at Maria, the leader lowers her head, breathing out and not singing with he others for the last line, just to be prepared for the next chorus that she will sing. The audience starts crying loudly at the sight of Maria; she is actually crying, yet her voice is perfect when singing.

[MARIA] *You still want me so bad!

I’m so over you, yes!

You’re sad I never was your (dumb girl that you changed)

Oh I know I’m the bad girl! (bad girl that you can’t change)

Oooh! and I’ll never be the (dumb girl that you changed)

OOH baby, I bet that you want me it hurts right now~~~~~ Oh…*

*You ask me ‘who’s that’, ask me about that

You ask me ‘who’s that’, ask me about that

([EMELIA] I bet that you want me it hurts right now)

You ask me ‘who’s that’, ask me about that

(You want me it hurts right now)

You ask me ‘who’s that’, ask me about that

I’m so over you right now*

For the last verse, the ladies sing with their fans. Carolina reaches out her hand towards Maria, who is not hiding her tears, and the leader takes her hand, wiping her tears with graceful fingers and Hannah is smiling out at the audience, teary but not crying. She is not going to cry yet; it will ruin her make-up for the last songs.

The song ends, the stage is still up in the air and Hannah leans on her microphone stand to smile at Maria who is comforted by Carolina. The audience is calling out for her to not cry and Hannah turns to look at her right to see what Julia and Emelia are doing. They are smiling, taking it all in. Hannah tears up seeing the purple ocean surrounding them. She looks behind them at the main stage, seeing more fans and she looks up at the ceiling to try holding back her tears. Because they are in Japan, Hannah has been given the mission to do most of the talking; which she has. And now she is supposed to talk too, but Emelia seems to notice it is not a good time for her so Emelia takes the word.

“While we were preparing for this tour,” Emelia tells in Japanese, “and we were told that we were having three concerts at Tokyo Dome to start the tour… All of us were pretty stunned, I think. I mean … one concert at Tokyo Dome seemed like a little too much for us, but to have three seemed very impossible.”

Hannah has collected her mind now and Emelia gives her a glance, asking if she wants to say something. Truth is that Emelia doesn’t know everything that is planned to say, and what she wants to say doesn’t want to come out in Japanese so she puts the hard part to Hannah.

“Well…” Hannah starts to say and she smiles as the audience cheers over the pass-over moment. Hannah looks at Emelia. “You said it is impossible, didn’t you? … We are reminded extra much when we are on the stage that this is only possible thanks to all of our fans. We have been told that 5 Pieces make impossible things possible, and for us, we say that you can’t finish the puzzle without one piece.” The fans are crying out at her words before she has even spoken all of them. She tears up again. “We hope you all know that this concert is made for you, our fans who have taken us all this far together. Thank you all for this. Ah, this isn’t good.”

Hannah leans away from the microphone to put her hands to her face, laughing out of embarrassment. Fans had started to scream at them to not cry, which usually has the opposite effect so Hannah ended up backing away. She laughs when Julia smiles at her, the ladies all sharing the emotions. Hannah leans back to her microphone, smiling to her members and the audience.

“We are supposed to perform a new song for you now, so we can’t start crying,” Hannah says and looks over at Maria when Emelia says the leader’s name.

“I’m not crying,” Maria shakes her hand at them, speaking in Japanese and they laugh.

“You are definitely crying!” Emelia laughs with the audience.

“I am,” Maria pouts, wiping her tears with tissues. “I’m sorry.”

The audience cheers them on.

“Okay,” Hannah says with a deep breath seeing Maria nod at them, “the new song we are going to sing is from our repackage album in Korea that came out yesterday called [You Thought Wrong Of Me]. Though it is a new song, please enjoy our performance and again, thank you for moving us this deep.”

“This is [You Thought Wrong Of Me],” Emelia says and the spotlights goes softer.

In a soft voice, Maria starts to sing the song, not feeling as cool as she is supposed to do in the outfit and high heels and flying over their fans, but as she sings she gets the feeling of it and the audience cheers when seeing her get into character, the ladies having a few shoulder movements to hit the diva feeling of the song.

[MARIA] *You thought wrong of me…

You said it was just a mistake…

I could tell you what I wanted,

But I’d rather pack my bag and go on*

[JULIA] *I’ll be drinking with my girls,

And look at hot guys

[CAROLINA] I can do whatever I want,

And you can’t say anything about it

‘Cause you did that to me*

It is at Julia’s part the beat comes in, when the ladies moves their shoulders. The stage has started to move over to the main stage, slowly. Carolina sings her part and the follows up with the verse in a high tone;

[CHORUS, CAROLINA] *You thought wrong of me~!

If you just tried to understand

[5P] How it feels to love you’d know,

A girl’s heart can be hurt by your words…

[MARIA] If you listened to her~

‘Cause I know that it hurts~

When a man like him you wanted, but

He’s taken you for granted

And everything you dreamed will be gone~…*

The chorus has been divided to first be sung by Carolina and then Maria, the other ladies doing some low ‘oh…’ in the background for a few parts. The vocals in the chorus are explosive, going up and going down and the audience is quietly listening.

[EMELIA] *You thought wrong of me…

If you put down your phone, baby

Listen to me for a second and then you’re done…* yeah right

In a low voice Emelia sings her part, for the first line the ladies take their microphones off the stands and in slow steps they walk around for the second line to get up behind Emelia in a V-shape where Emelia is at the front; the microphone stands taken to be behind them. The stage is filled with dancers, all standing straight like soldiers, and 5 Pieces gets in the same position staring straight ahead. For the third line there are fingers snapping, and to the sound of that everyone on the stage – 5 Pieces and their dancers – all look to the right, at the next snap they look straight ahead while Emelia sings, then they look to the left, then straight forward, to the right and back as they take a step behind the microphone stands, letting Emelia finish off with an adlib ‘yeah right’.

[HANNAH] *You say you are first,

And make a rule for each step I take

[+JULIA] ‘Cause you think that I’ll be faithful

[HANNAH] Waiting for you to call back

I’ll wait~*

Hannah sings her part from deep in , holding on to the top of the microphone stand so when the first line is sung she moves the microphone stand to the beat of the music away from her back and forth two times, moving her shoulders to the beat as well like the other ladies are. The stage is lowering by the main stage now. She sings the second line walking across the front of the stage before stopping to move her shoulders to the beat again like the others, Julia standing slightly behind her when they sing their part together, shaking their heads in disbelief of the lyrics and Hannah continues to sing while the ladies steps off to the main stage. Hannah finishes the verse with a high note and the ladies start bouncing. Hannah bounces too, before she starts singing the chorus in a strong powerful voice, taking a step down, surprising the fans in front of the stage because the fans right in front of her start screaming and shaking to see Hannah take a step closer to them while singing the first line of the chorus;

[CHORUS, HANNAH] *You thought wrong of me~!

[5P] If you just tried to understand~ nooo

How it feels to love you’d know,

A girl’s heart can be hurt by your words

I would listened to her~

[5P] ‘Cause I know that it hurts~

When a man like him you wanted, ([MARIA] wanted!)

But he’s taken you for granted (granted!)

And everything you dreamed will be gone~~*

She sings the second line with her members, Emelia bouncing and hitting a finger to her head. Hannah sits down on her heels, sitting to the side and holding on to the loudspeaker to not loose her balance when singing directly to the fans, not ashamed of singing with emotion and being fierce because she feels fierce singing this song. She points out at a girl for the ‘a girl’s heart can be hurt by your words’ and she takes her hand through her hair to keep it out of her face, bouncing when continuing to sing, leaning her head back to get out the tone before she stands up and sings with her members, hitting her chest. She starts to back on the stage, to the centre. When singing the last words of the chorus she is bouncing to get a wavering sound to her voice, the long tone prepares for the song’s highlight as the ladies stands up next to each other. Hannah stands on the right side, facing left where Julia is standing and in loud voices the ladies are singing, one singing loudly with the other one as a back-up.

[(CAROLINA) + JULIA] *You don’t deserve this girl’s love, [JULIA] you should learn to listen to my voice by now

[(JULIA) + CAROLINA] Say it’s another mistake; [CAROLINA] don’t think I’m falling for that

[(JULIA) + HANNAH] If you thought I’ll just follow the game of yours, [HANNAH] you through it wrong~~*

Julia turns to Hannah for their part, singing facing each other and then Hannah sings the high note alone, leaning her head back and keeping it longer than before as the music calms down, her voice dying out. Emelia sings in her low voice, her eyes focused at the audience to deliver the right message with the lyrics;

*But you thought wrong of me…

You’ll never understand… ([MARIA] And you won’t understand, oh~~)*

Like always Maria is the one bringing the loudness back into the song, her part starting softly as if she will be in the background but it goes higher and higher to the high note and Maria starts lecturing, bouncing when singing emotionally;

[MARIA] *Until you know the feeling of a broken heart, that day she’ll be another’s … man~ ~ ~

[JULIA] You should’ve listened to her~ [MARIA] You don’t care how it hurts~~

[CAROLINA] Until you know the feeling of a broken heart, when you are taken for granted,

And everything you dreamed will be gone…*

For Julia’s part, the other ladies slowly move positions to stand how they usually stand from their right to left; Emelia, Julia, Hannah, Carolina, Maria. Carolina’s last line quickly dies out, doing it very well, and it gets quiet. They all know something is missing for the song to end and the audience is cheering. Hannah is standing with both hands on her hips, like the soldier they showed to be earlier, and she can hear the cheering dying out in the audience when she bring the microphone to her lips, to softly sing;

*Cause you thought wrong of me…*

The band plays the last notes and Hannah follows their sound by putting weight on one foot, leaning on her hip with the hand resting there and she keeps her head held high to show that a curvy woman is still a strong woman.

Their fans start screaming loudly and smiles burst out on 5 Pieces’ faces.

“Thank you!” they call out to their audience.

“We got one more song to sing for you!” Emelia calls out, jumping while walking to the side of the stage. “One more song, thank you!”

She waves and they head off the stage as the stadium goes dark, fans starting to complain but goes quiet as a video begins to play.

As soon as they get behind the stage Hannah can hear a stylist complain to Maria why she had to cry, but saying it was still pretty; but they need to fix her make-up. Hiding in the tent behind the stage, 5 Pieces are quickly changed into a new set of clothes and in a hurry they fix their hair and put on bracelets.

The introduction video comes to an end by showing a clip from 5 Pieces’ [POWER UP] music video teaser, when Maria walks to the bar and asks the bartender how the mood is tonight. The audience is screaming loudly, not hearing the bartender say they will probably need some microphone and someone in the audience roars so loudly when Maria smiles and holds out her hand, not saying anything else than “microphone” to be given the microphone by the bartender.

*Somewhere walking down the street tonight*

The audience starts screaming hearing Maria begins the intro vocal part of [POWER UP], screaming just by hearing her voice and then shouting wilder when she appears at the top of the stairs on the stage where 5 Pieces had appeared for the concert opening. Maria looks perfect in a y fringe sequin dress in gold, matching with a pair of gold shinning glitter high heel pumps; her legs are long and thin, her short hair is edgy and her red lips are moving with a hand in the air as she sings flawlessly;

*There is a girl! You can’t deny

Come on and give it a try

Let’s see if you caaaaaaan

Keep these ladies down*

With the spotlights going softer as Maria sinks down on her heels, it takes a few seconds before the whole stage shines up in bright sparkling lights and the band begins playing and the whole stage is filled with movements as dancers are dancing around and the ladies are making their appearances. Maria is taking her time down the steps, not forgetting that most attention is probably on her, and she joins in the other members when the singing starts;

[EMELIA + JULIA] *We go to the club looking for a good time

Gonna take that, shake that

Come here to dance

You can try to follow me, work it just fine

Oh up on the table,

She’ll be dancing all night*

The audience roars and jumps when the ladies at the front part ways, showing that out of nowhere a table has appeared at the middle of the stage, Carolina gracefully starting to sing with her own sass and with male dancers ready to help her down once it is her time, until then just enjoying the music and dancing.

[CAROLINA] *Ye-e-e-yeyeah! (ah-oh-oh)

The ladies just come to life (ah-oh-oh)

Lighten up my spotlight (ah-oh-oh)

All the girls gonna fall in line*

[HANNAH + MARIA] *She say!

[CAROLINA] Ye-e-e-eh!

Here comes the ladies, gonna show who’s on the top

[CAROLINA] He-e-e-ey!

Here comes the boys, wanna show a little more*

When Carolina has sung her verse, Hannah and Maria are fast with their words before the whole stage waves a hand in the air to Carolina’s adlib; she jumps down while the others are singing and she steps forward singing the other adlib to the other waving a hand in the air and the ladies sings the last line of the verse before Hannah takes the centre part with Emelia and Julia, the chorus can begin with its wide dance movements and the audience loudly singing and moving along;

[HANNAH, EMELIA, JULIA] *Power up, get it up ([MARIA, CAROLINA] this is just a test)

Power up, get it up (there is no time to rest)

Power up, get it up (just give me your best)

So put your hands up, gonna show you who is on top!*

The three ladies dances back a few steps for Maria and Carolina to take the spotlight, the music is loud and cheerful and the whole stadium is dancing. The lights are bright and glimmering, a perfect ending of the concert.

[MARIA, CAROLINA] *Power up, get it up ([HANNAH, EMELIA, JULIA] this is just a test)

Power up, get it up (there is no time to rest)

Power up, get it up (just give me your best)

So put your hands up, gonna show you who is on top!*

[RAP, EMELIA] *A little bit of this, a little bit of that

Ladies are a whole lot of hot, glam, daze, spice, sweet candy, all that

Just power, power up, up, give a little hu-hu

Oh up on the table,

She’ll be dancing all night*

Emelia walks up to the front side like the rapper she is, a more feminine and golden rapper surrounded by women, and she has swift movements with the others for her part. Hannah’s turn is next, and she is hurrying her steps with some female dancers over to the table to give in the kick when starting her powerful verse, a female dancer holding her hand as they do their thing;

[HANNAH] *Ye-e-e-yeyeah! (ah-oh-oh)

Everybody just comes alive (ah-oh-oh)

Under the spotlights! (ah-oh-oh)

All the boys wanna fall behind*

[JULIA + MARIA] *She say!

[HANNAH] Ye-e-e-eh!

Here comes the ladies, gonna show who’s on top

[HANNAH] He-e-e-ey!

Here comes the boys, wanna show a little more*

Julia and Maria sings ‘she say!’ and Hannah is at the front, surrounded by dancers as they dances and shakes to her ‘ye-e-e-eh!’ and when all the ladies sing they are being given the spotlight as to lure in the audience to them before Hannah sings her other part and they all have a hand in the air to wave it to the beat before the last line is sung and once again the chorus makes everyone sing and move as if they have gotten the golden fever.

[MARIA, CAROLINA] *Power up, get it up ([HANNAH, EMELIA, JULIA] this is just a test)

Power up, get it up (there is no time to rest)

Power up, get it up (just give me your best)

So put your hands up, gonna show you who is on top!*

[HANNAH, EMELIA, JULIA] *Power up, get it up ([MARIA, CAROLINA] this is just a test)

Power up, get it up (there is no time to rest)

Power up, get it up (just give me your best)

So put your hands up, gonna show you who is on top!*

The chorus ends and all women on the stage dressed in golden clothes strike a position, all standing together, and they start snapping their hands with Maria’s long bob platinum hair standing out the most in the middle, and she knows it with the face-expression she has, her eyes looks from left to right at the pumped up audience.

[MARIA] *OKAY LADIES… LET’S SHOW THEM WHAT WE GOT

IT AIN’T OVER ‘TIL WE SAY, AND WE’VE ONLY JUST BEGUN

I WANNA HEAR YOU SAY!

Ye-e-e-ey!

[CAROLINA] Say ye-e-e-eh-yeeey!

… …

[HANNAH] Say ye-e-e-eeeh!

[MARIA] Say yeeeeayeya!*

Like always they go insane dancing and singing to this part after Maria’s y English; their hit their hips to the side after Maria’s high note, Carolina gets some male dancers around her for her part, Hannah shakes her head so much when she has sung her high note that she almost looses her balance when bending down the side with a hand caressing down her leg for Maria to sigh the highest note. Hannah feels a slap on her by the leader when the high note ends and she is smiling when hurrying to sing the final chorus with glitter shooting out from cannons over the stage and audience to show this is the highlight.

[HANNAH, EMELIA, JULIA] *Power up, get it up ([MARIA, CAROLINA] this is just a test)

Power up, get it up (there is no time to rest)

Power up, get it up (just give me your best)

So put your hands up, gonna show you who is on top!*

[MARIA, CAROLINA] *Power up, get it up ([HANNAH, EMELIA, JULIA] this is just a test)

Power up, get it up (there is no time to rest)

Power up, get it up (just give me your best)

So put your hands up, gonna show you who is on top!*

Striking a final fun pose, the song ends and it goes black right away.

The fans must’ve forgotten what the ladies said before the performance, just to be reminded of it now when ending music dying out once the white curtains have fallen down and it seems like it is over.

They start cheering after some confusion when a video begins to play, but they see it is the music video for the Korean song [Like That], the song that has been so fun to do flash mobs for during July. The audience starts cheering when seeing five clips next to each other of 5 Pieces running in during a random flash mob of the song, going crazy with the fans. Because of how the video is presented, fans starts asking if it really is over, and when the video ends it goes dark in the stadium.

Confusion fills the place before the screens lightens up, showing half of Emelia’s face and her lips move as she says *1…*. The whole stadium fills out with roars at that one number, the band laughs from their place and the white curtains goes up. You can hear the stadium counting with Emelia in the video. *2… 3… 4…* and then Emelia’s voice says “Tokyo Dome” instead of “5 Pieces” and the fans cheers as the band begins to play the music, dancers and 5 Pieces getting up on the stage moving to the beat.

5 Pieces has changed into a playful outfit, wearing sneakers to jeans shorts and a check shirt. Their shorts are unique; all from high waist to low waist, dark or light, ripped or clean. Each lady has her own style, and Hannah is not going anywhere without the over-the-knee socks. Everyone is entering the stage again in new playful clothes, clapping their hands and dancing before ht efun choreography starts, the audience cheering and jumping along.

[JULIA] *Number one,

When the music turns on I wanna see your hands up in the air,

Wave it with me now, let’s go… let’s go…*

[EMELIA] *Number two,

Gotta put them high and wave to the sky when they play my song,

If you follow the beat we do it all right, hey… hey…*

[HANNAH] *Number three,

Now get up from your seat and wave your to the beat, say

Feel the rhythm as you move with me, hey… hey…*

[MARIA] *Number four,

Gotta make that call we all know it when we move our legs, yea

We can do it all the time now we do it again… oh…*

[CHORUS, CAROLINA] *I CAN’T WORRY ABOUT THE BEAT TONIGHT, a little fun haven’t hurt nobody

Why are you standing by the wall, I am sure you can move like that

If you move like that, I can move like that (like that), just like that (like that)! Just like that! (like that),

You’ll move like that (like that), won’t you move like that (like that), you’ll move like that (like that), hey*

*I wanna be with you tonight, can you move like that, I wanna be with you tonight

Can you move it like that, I wanna let it be like that, throw a party with you tonight*

[MARIA] *Number five,

Gotta put on the new dress while I wave my lashes to the beat,

Hurry fixing my hair while I run outside, let’s go …*

[CAROLINA] *Number six,

If we got a trick, I can see you all now following to the beat, say

Feel the rhythm as you move with me, hey … hey …*

[JULIA] *Number seven,

I got to make my round as we move all the time with the perfect smile

Now I think it’s done I better sit a while, (hey) …*

[EMELIA] *Number eight,

No time for that I get up on my feet to cross the place now I can start the chase,

I see you wave with me if you follow the beat, okay … okay…*

[CHORUS, HANNAH] *I CAN’T WORRY ABOUT THE BEAT TONIGHT, a little fun haven’t hurt nobody

Why are you standing by the wall, I am sure you can move like that

If you move like that, I can move like that (like that), just like that (like that)! Just like that! (like that)

You’ll move like that (like that), won’t you move like that (like that), you’ll move like that (like that), hey*

*I wanna be with you tonight, we can move like that, I wanna be with you tonight honey

Can you move it like that, I wanna let it be like that, throw a party, we dance, party all night

I wanna be with you tonight, we can move like that, I wanna be with you tonight honey

Can you move it like that, I wanna let it be like that, throw a party, we dance, party all night*

[CAROLINA] *Baby all I want is to let it go, we can dance like that,

Dance with me, with no worry, we can dance all night

Just like that hey---

[HANNAH] Can you move it like that, while we move to the beat

It’s like that

[MARIA] We got time, as long as you stay up on your feet, now I move to the beat

Don’t you worry--

[HANNAH] Get a little closer to me, as we move to the beat, it’s just like that--!*

[CAROLINA] *If you move like that, I can move like that, ([MARIA] There ain’t an end we can move like that, we can throw off our shoes, come on, let my feet work like yours)*

*I can’t worry about the beat tonight, a little fun haven’t hurt nobody

Why are you standing by the wall, I am sure you can move like that

If you move like that, I can move like that, just like that! Just like that,

You’ll move like that, won’t you move like that, you’ll move like that, hey*

[Like That] comes to an end and 5 Pieces are cheering with their dancers at how they had tricked their fans, laughing and teasing, asking if they really wanted more and teasing some more.

They perform [Original] from 2010 after that, walking around and going on the side stages with baskets filled with autographed hand-sized balls in various of colours that they throw out to the fans while singing the pop track. Carolina dances so she drops balls on the stage and Julia is pointing and laughing at her. Maria si going crazy shaking her head and jumping, singing without the microphone and then puts down the microphone to put in strength when throwing the ball, and then forgets the microphone so the fans points at it for her when she forgets to sing in the chorus. The audience is entertained.

Hannah is bouncing and moving her body to the song, smiling and waving at the fans between throwing and singing.

They perform the newest Japanese song [Rainbow of Summer] as a special song for the Tokyo Dome concerts, and it is a beautiful ballad. 5 Pieces continues to walk around, singing and throwing out autographed balls to the fans.

At the end of the ballad they join up at the main stage, finishing the song there and happily smiling and waving at their fans before getting into position for another song – [Black & White].

“TOKYO DOME!” Carolina cheers.

“THANK YOU!” Hannah and Julia call out together.

“We got the energy to dance through another song, are you with us?!” Emelia loudly asks in the microphone, getting into position with the dancers.

“PUZZLE!” Maria roars out in English; “TOKYO DOME! TONIGHT WE SEE BLACK & WHITE!”

Colourful spotlights sparkles up the stage as 5 Pieces and their dancers are in position, the song [Black & White] starts off and though they are a little exhausted from the concert the movements are on spot and precise, filled with more energy than they thought they could handle before the music and the audience starts singing along to the music.

[EMELIA + CAROLINA] *Black and Black, White and White

B-B-Black and W-W-White*

[MARIA] *Hide your feelings well, the mind-reader walks in

I can see through your transparent mask

[EMELIA] Tell me what’s wrong,

[MARIA] Te- Te- Te- Tell me, Te- tell me what*

[JULIA] *A young TEENAGE LOVE STORY, so forgotten among the rules

What is it … What made it …*

During Maria’s first part, she is playing with the male dancers and when passing Emelia the two ladies put their arms around each other to act cool together, playing with their fans that seem to really like this song. With the dancers on the stage with them they are performing with smiles; it is a charismatic song, but they can’t help but to smile and fool around because it is the first of two encores; though they say it is the last song they have more songs prepared after this.

Hannah is smiling like a fool when her part comes next, almost laughing as she knows they are fooling around next to her, and she can’t take her own part seriously with the punch and kick choreography, though she does kick for fun towards one of the male dancers who pretends to fall on the stage, just to bounce back up with a smile.

[HANNAH] *Cry, cry, cry, if your heart tells you to

Scream, scream, scream, if your heart tells you to

Go right when they tell you left, show them, show them*

[CHORUS, 5 PIECES]

*O-O-O-Ooh – O-O-O-Oooh

I can’t take this anymore, more, more

I just want to run, run, run, run, run, run

O-O-O-Ooh

Throw away all your troubles, all your identities

[CAROLINA] Tonight, we are free, Tokyo Dome!!

Because we see black and white*

*(This world is black, black, black, black, it’s black)

(My soul is white, white, white, white, it’s white)*

[CAROLINA] *Hide your thoughts, my entrance will cut you

I can see through your transparent life

[JULIA] I know what’s wrong

[CAROLINA] I-I-I-I know, I-I know what*

[MARIA] *Secretly walk up next to me, your lips sweet movement by my ear

Tell me your secret, [HANNAH] tell you want a change*

[EMELIA] *Turn the volume up, throw the shoes off

Show them what you got TOKYO DOME, show them who is in control

Yes, that’s right, show that you are black and white*

[CHORUS, 5 PIECES]

*O-O-O-Ooh – O-O-O-Oooh

I can’t take this anymore, more, more

I just want to run, run, run, run, run, run

O-O-O-Ooh

Throw away all your troubles, all your identities

[MARIA] Tonight, we are free

Because we see black and white*

[JULIA] *I cry~ [HANNAH] I scream~*

[RAP, EMELIA] *Welcome to my fantasy land (welcome)

Take your selfishness somewhere else, (kick you out)

I got no time for fools, open your heart and breathe in

Wrong is right, right is wrong, up is down and down is up.

Turn your head around, ah, turn your head (teach me)

Spin, spin, spin it around, yeah just like that

Have fun, fool around, don’t bother about everyone else

It’s your turn to shine, step up on the stage (catch me)*

Emelia takes on the spotlight for her rap, standing at the centre and raising her free hand as if embracing the stadium and her rap is super awesome. Carolina does well catching on with the next rap;

[RAP, CAROLINA] *It’s my fantasy land,

Where everything goes my way, where you are the best

Spin, spin, spin it around, yeah just like that*

[HANNAH] *Cry, cry, cry, if your heart tells you to

Scream, scream, scream, if your heart tells you to

Go right when they tell you left, show them, show them*

[CAROLINA] *Laugh with me ([MARIA] yeah, that’s right)

[EMELIA] Dance with me (yes, all night)

Just like that ([JULIA] yeah, just like that)

[CAROLINA] Yes~! ([HANNAH] Woo!)*

[CHORUS, 5 PIECES]

*O-O-O-Ooh – O-O-O-Oooh

I can’t take this anymore, more, more

I just want to run, run, run, run, run, run

O-O-O-Ooh

Throw away all your troubles, all your identities

[MARIA] Tonight, we are free

Because we see black and white*

*(This world is white, white, white, white, it’s white)

(My soul is black, black, black, black, it’s black)*

[HANNAH] *How many times do I have to fall,

Just to learn that I can never stand straight

[JULIA] Your words on my feet, [+HANNAH] your eyes on my shoulders*

[MARIA] *Ah~~*

[RAP, EMELIA] *We’re all black and white, hidden within ourselves

So what if I’m different? So what if I speak my mind?

I’m proud, I am this and that, I’m so (yeah) great*

[CHORUS, 5 PIECES]

*O-O-O-Ooh – O-O-O-Oooh

I can’t take this anymore, more, more

I just want to run, run, run, run, run, run ([MARIA] Run~)

O-O-O-Ooh ([CAROLINA] Oh)

Throw away all your troubles, all your [CAROLINA] identities

Because we see black and white*

[CHORUS, 5 PIECES]

*O-O-O-Ooh – O-O-O-Oooh

I can’t take this anymore, more, more

I just want to run, run, run, run, run, run

O-O-O-Ooh ([MARIA] Aa~~)

Throw away all your troubles, all your identities

[CAROLINA] Tonight, we are free

Because we see black and white*

*(This world is black, black, black, black, it’s back)

(My soul is white, white, white, white, it’s white)*

*(This world is white, white, white, white, it’s white)

(My soul is black, black, black, black, it’s black)*

“Wooooh!” Hannah cheers loudly when the song comes to an end, laughing seeing how their fans are standing up and cheering on them.

“This was so much fun,” Julia laughs, saying the one Japanese line she has fought to learn these days and she knows she has succeeded when the audience screams loudly in agreement. She is standing next to Hannah until Emelia steps in between, the band and dancers all gathered on the stage with them.

“Indeed…” Emelia says and looks around at their fans. “I will definitely be back tomorrow.”

Hannah was just about to say something but turns to look questioning at her friends, the audience is laughing at Emelia’s comment. “What does that mean?” Hannah asks.

“What did she say?” Carolina asks in Korean and Hannah turns to the members to translate and the audience laughs a lot hearing their complaints, asking if she had plans to not show up or something and Emelia steps forward to bow in an apology to the fans just to hear more complaints from Maria saying she should apologize to the ladies. They are just joking, the fans knows that.

Hannah stands there and smiles at her members, not knowing what to say and she is just so happy.

Emelia is the one moving on by asking their audience with a hand motion to behind them; “Isn’t our crew today just the best?”

The ladies start to applaud their crew.

“Without all these people who have helped us out this tour would not have such a great performance,” Hannah cheers on the crew in Japanese and continues; “Let’s give an applause to the members who have helped us. Thank you, to our incredible Danger Squad!

“Wo-ho!!” Carolina wildly cheers.

The whole group of dancers, both male and female, all walks forward on each side of 5 Pieces to stand at the front in a line to bow and accept the applauses from the audience, and to receive weird cheers from the ladies. Hannah is still clapping her hands when the dancers are walking back, Maria comments they are y.

“These people have worked day and night to make the music as awesome as it sounded today; the band, of course! The coolest D-Rhythm, thank you!”

The band play some cool melody while receiving their cheers and the ladies are just as weird cheering them on and then applauding, showing how proud they are over their crew.

“The 2014, GIRLS POWER tour take-off in Tokyo Dome, everyone!” Hannah laughs out brightly seeing Emelia jumping next to her. “Thank you for tonight! Pieces of one-”

“We are 5 Pieces!” the ladies cheers out and bows deeply. Maria is first to stop bowing, just to rush forward and point for the fans with the microphone held out for them, them brings the microphone to her lips to wisper “and Puzzle, say that.” And she holds out the microphone again, pointing for the fans and while the fans are screaming our ‘and Puzzle’, Emelia runs up to push Maria out of the way.

“Stop forcing them into doing things,” the rapper warns and then bows again to the fans.

“Just one more time,” Maria laughs in Japanese and points for Hannah to say it.

“Pieces of one!” Hannah shouts out and the ladies all answers in different tones; “We are 5 Pieces!”

“And Puzzle!” the fans cheers in response and the ladies scream in excitement for how great it sounds. Maria thanks their audience, bows again a few times.

Waving their hands and thanking for today and blowing kisses, 5 Pieces head off the stage.

Backstage, the ladies are quick to check how they look and drink some water, maybe waiting a minute before getting ready to go back.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

X. devonalias