Chapter 20

Youngest of Pieces: Girls Power (10)

“You said it would be easy!” Carolina’s whine is heard through 5 Pieces’ dressing-room backstage at M Countdown on Thursday.

“It would be easy if you just did it,” Emelia sighs, looking to have a headache from all the whining.

Carolina makes some more unnecessary whining when looking at the paper. Though the ladies are spending their days promoting [POWER UP] and their album, already into their sixth week since the album release, they are these past two days mostly talking about the move. Boxes in the apartment are being moved at this very moment and the ladies will head to the new apartment to help out sorting things out. Julia and Manager Lim has been helping out with the furniture, Emelia and Maria have showed interest while Hannah has just told them to decide and Carolina has just started to whine when they ask for her opinion or for her to do anything.

Moving isn’t that fun at all. The ladies feel stressed because Julia has made a schedule to have everything prepared to Sunday, and they are going to be at music programs all days and Julia has planned for the ladies to spend their free time going back and forth to move things from the old apartment to the new one.

Hannah is sitting in a chair, making cute expressions to Ryo who she has in her lap; keeping a blanket over her outfit to not ruin the stage outfit. As expected she is staying out of the loud conversation between the others, not bothered to speak her mind when their stylist joins in but she listens today, hearing Carolina complain and whine as she just wants to go home and rest – in fact she wants the others to move for her – the lazy mascot.

It seems like no one mind when another girl-group member walks inside the room, no one seems bothered and just continues with their loud discussion. Since Hannah is the quiet lady, she smiles at f(x)’s Krystal who walks inside the room like an invisible ghost in her blonde hair and light outfit. Krystal enters as if it is f(x)’s room as she walks over to take a seat next to Hannah, leaning closer without a sound and without changing her face-expression to pat Ryo.

“You look tired,” Hannah comments to her quietly, the two of them having their own bored corner while the rest of the room is in a fiery conversation.

“Mm… I’m tired,” Krystal pouts slightly and rests on Hannah’s shoulder looking at Ryo. “You guys are still having the same conversion about moving?”

They both glance at the others, and Hannah mumbles that it is a re-run from this morning’s conversation.

Krystal has sneaked away from her room where her manager seem to be very talkative about work and work, while Krystal is tired from not getting enough sleep so the ladies had jokingly said earlier today that she could come to their room if she wanted some rest – that’s why she is here now. Not that it is a relaxing environment, but Krystal doesn’t seem bothered by it at all and decides to instead sit there and cuddle with the kitten Ace – 5 Pieces have brought their three pets to the music station today – sitting next to Hannah who cuddles with Ryo. The two of them are quietly cuddling with the pets, one of the stylists asking if it’s as loud in f(x)’s room and Krystal just blankly shakes her head in response; 5 Pieces’ room is extraordinary.

F(x) is making a comeback this weekend with [Red Light], making the day at M Countdown a lot more fun for the ladies who only have juniors around them otherwise, and with the live broadcast of the program nearing after rehearsals they are all preparing for the stage very slowly. Krystal stays in 5 Pieces’ room as long as possible because no one is bothering her, just enjoying being left alone while having a soft cat to hug.

She even stays when dinner arrives for the ladies, just to leave in a slight jealousy when hearing 5 Pieces’ fan-club have brought dinner to the girl-group today.

The ladies dig in without a word after sorting out dinner to them all, happily tasting each other’s dishes and just smiling when complimenting their fan-club for knowing just what kind of food the ladies enjoy. With a picture of the ladies sitting with blankets and napkins to not get anything on their pretty white outfits, they show how much they enjoy the food and Maria sends her thanks with the picture to their fan-club, thanking for dinner.

“How are we doing about the rooms then?” Julia brings up the talk about moving once she is almost finished eating, putting her chopsticks in for another bite.

They have two houses and six bedrooms; Julia and her mother are in one house, leaving another lady to join them.

“We should decide where the pets will be first,” Maria says, “since Carolina isn’t all that comfortable around the pets and Hannah is scared of cats-”

“I’m not scared of cats,” Hannah is fast to defend herself.

“Well, we still need to sort out where they will stay. We can’t have them in between.”

“True… So how will we do it?” Julia asks them.

And they come up with ideas, everyone in the room helping out but it is super difficult. If you have three pets, two houses and one family; how do you divide yourselves: Hannah and Emelia are fine with both the dogs and the cat, Carolina is awkward with all pets, Julia prefers dogs and Maria prefer cats. Do they divide it dogs in one house and Ace in the other? Or do they part the two dogs? No, they make the decision that the house Julia will be in will have Michin and Ryo because dogs need more care which Julia’s mother can give them, and Ace is an independent tough boss. Maria will be with Ace in the second house. Carolina even suggests living in a tent out in the yard to not have to choose between living with dogs or cats, which she easily dismisses when Emelia says all pets goes out in the yard to play – which means the yard is not a safe place to stay away from pets.

It is not easy to move – they end up not deciding who will live where other than where the pets will live and where Julia will live. The last three ladies are still not sure which house or room they will have.

Going from conversation to dinner, they once again go to work in their [POWER UP] outfits and fiery passion. During M Countdown, Carolina and Maria are special MCs for certain segments, having the other three sitting backstage judging them. Carolina is made to be a Korean MC; if she would speak in any other language she would not do well, but somehow the Korean language brings out the best of Carolina and she is just flawless, while the usually flawless leader Maria stutters two times in total and have both Carolina and f(x)’s Amber point it out for her afterwards. Amber as a MC herself has learned a lot about the broadcast on music programs while Carolina is just the overly confident member when it comes to the Korean language, and Maria scolds them both in an upset manner for being corrected; mostly about Carolina correcting her mistake afterwards because Maria doesn’t like Carolina correcting her.

For two hours the topic is not about moving, and the ladies are laughing waiting for their performance that is soon to begin with the dancers all gathered, looking glorious all together. Heading towards the stage, they are loudly heard in the building cheering and getting pumped up for their performance, warming up voices and Hannah keeps twisting her back left and right and stretching her body while smiling behind them at two of the dancers also stretching while walking.

Today’s stage at M Countdown is round with fans standing around the stage, and after rehearsals earlier they all know where to walk when there is a short break with coming-next and introduction for 5 Pieces’ stage on the program. Fans in the hall are screaming at 5 Pieces’ entrance, and Hannah is shyly and smilingly waving to the fans when taking her position in the back, keeping her microphone in hand behind her back to try cover up her . The dress for today is covering but short, and it is a body so there is no way she would reveal anything but it is still awkward to not wear anything covering her thighs.

There is a table at the other end of the round stage where Maria takes her position, and it doesn’t take many seconds before the staff starts motioning – the cameras turns on at the time the music plays and Maria begins to sing [POWER UP], the rest of the place dark for her special opening part.

Looking behind her, Hannah sees the fans are waving and she smiles back at them, lightly moving her fingers to wave back. When the place lightens up she can’t help but to smile seeing Julia pulling off her character well for the concept, looking like a lady who really feels the fun beat in the song while the whole hall sparkles up in spotlights and colours. But Julia misses the first words in her and Emelia’s part, and she smiles when singing to the camera that hopefully did not catch her blunder. Hannah just follows their lead, being one in the back until the first chorus when she dances up to the centre front to burst out singing the chorus and dancing with light moves.

The song passes by quickly. Hannah feel like she is rushing for her positions, being there for half a second before rushing her steps to the next, and after Emelia’s quick rap she hurries her step to the right to begin singing her own part. Suddenly stopping her step to give a quick stop and flip her hair along, Hannah smiles when strongly begins to sign her part, smiling to try catch the camera after smiling to the female dancer taking her hand and Hannah slowly takes a step to the side. The stage is smaller than what they usually have so not everyone is on the stage today to fill it. Her first part ends before the pre-chorus where the ladies say ‘she say!’ and Hannah responses with an adlib while everyone dances and Hannah starts to move towards the centre, now smiling at the fans standing in front of the stage.

*Here comes the ladies, gonna show who’s on top* the ladies sing in low voices and Hannah brightly sings out *He-e-e-ey!* with a little twist in it like she always does, hearing the cheer from the crowd like every day, and the ladies sing ‘here comes the boys, wanna show a little more’ before they all begin with the chorus; Hannah dances and sings while stepping back a little, she has locked eyes with one of the female fans in the crowd. Since this stage is not pre-recorded or special from the show the audience is fans belonging to all the idols performing today, and just this one girl Hannah has locked eyes with is moving her head along to the song with a crown in her hand belonging to Big bang’s fan-club – she is here to see Taeyang – yet Hannah feel overjoyed to see that a fan of Taeyang is liking 5 Pieces’ performance. The girl blushes and looks embarrassed when Hannah gives her a smile, and later during the song when Hannah sees her she sees the girl cheering to Maria’s great voice.

The best part is the ending choruses, when the whole hall seems to be dancing along or cheering – probably because the stage is filled with dancers doing the choreography with 5 Pieces and M Countdown is doing well with the spotlights and effects.

After a fun performance and the ending of M Countdown, 5 Pieces changes clothes and head off to continue their move to the new place. With Julia and Maria loudly in a conversation heading to the villa, Hannah is sitting with her cell phone trying to figure out what her boyfriend has written to her now.

“‘Cat or dog?’ …” she mutters for herself, showing it to stylist Mi Young sitting in the back with her.

“What does he mean with that?” Mi Young asks.

“I have no idea.” Hannah scrolls up on the message page. “Just the other day he asked me about right and left – which one I would choose – and I said since I’m left-handed, I would choose left. I even asked if he is doing this weird matching-quiz but he won’t tell me. He just wants me to answer…”

“And what do you answer?” Mi Young is curious to know.

Hannah blinks a bit, looking at the text message she has received from her weird boyfriend. Cat or dog? Honestly, she has always preferred dogs, but since getting Ace she has gotten more cosy with cats – okay, not just cats, it is only Ace she is cosy with.

“Cat,” she answers as she writes it down, explaining to Mi Young to how she came to that conclusion and when Mi Young starts talking about her experience with a cat she knew as a child, Jonghyun sends a text message.

Jonghyun: ‘May I ask why?

Hannah: ‘May I ask why???? Such a weird question…!

Jonghyun: ‘Just answer my question, Nabi~

Hannah: ‘Grrr. Fine… Because I like Ace, he is easy to cuddle with. Now tell me what this is about??

Jonghyun: ‘Oh… Nice reason. It’s a thing we’re doing for the radio, anonymous ^^,

“Argh!” Hannah bursts out in frustration and Mi Young laughs as she had been reading over her shoulder.

She doesn’t write anything back, getting out of the car to start a loud discussion with her members about how they will live. The living-rooms in the two houses are covered with things, boxes filling up the sides with names written on them, and nothing can be put into order because everything must be divided between two houses. The suggestion of drawing lots of where things will go makes Maria angry and Julia gets frustrated that no one listens to her opinions. It’s been three minutes since they entered and they fight for fifteen minutes before standing there angry.

Jonghyun keeps texting the last ten minutes, asking why she didn’t write anything back, what she is doing, how the house looks like, if she will listen to his radio tonight and so on. Hannah ends up writing that the ladies are arguing and that she will text him later before turning the sound off to focus on her members.

“Can’t we have Carolina decide where she wants to live?” Emelia asks, really tired of this repeatedly question. “I don’t mind which house I stay in as long as I have my own space.”

“I’m on the same page,” Hannah lets her voice be heard.

They are sitting down in the sofa standing among the boxes in the first villa, where they have no idea who will live. Hannah glances around, leaning back against the armrest to look up in the ceiling and as far back as possible. It is so big in here, and the full-size windows to the yard are bright and open.

“But I don’t know which place I prefer,” Carolina comments. “They are the same, are they not?”

Maria sighs loudly, annoyed that their managers are keeping a distance and not butting in like usually to solve things. “Fine, let’s think like this; Hannah has Jonghyun, right? If he comes over at three in the morning, staying over and having your wild or whatever – it would be better if she is in this house so Julia’s mother won’t freak out.”

“Then you should be in here too,” Julia tells Maria, “with your weird habits-”

“What weird habits?”

“Super weird habits,” Julia repeats.

Maria smirks. “Yeah, I might have weird habits…”

“Like running around in only , you know,” Emelia agrees. “Then will I be here or there? I don’t care which.”

It’s unusual for Emelia to not care, as she tends to be strict in what she wants, and the conversation goes on, the ladies going through good and bad in where to have their room. And that makes it harder to choose, though in the end the ladies are just like ‘I can take any room’ as it doesn’t matter, but they are still wailing left and right for over an hour, even starting to unpack small things.

“I’m taking the room upstairs,” Maria makes the decision when even another hour has passed without a decision. “Because Ace likes it up there and I can’t take this anymore.”

“What if I want that room?” Emelia asks and Hannah just gapes at them.

“How can you come after spending days saying you don’t care and say you might want exactly the room that I choose?” Maria asks, completely super annoyed at this moment and Hannah gives out a whine when lying down in the sofa where Mi Young and Michin are resting.

She has no idea how the ladies can have the energy to keep arguing. Julia and Manager Lim have walked to the other house while the ladies here are still trying to decide what to do.

With the voices going louder again, Hannah steps outside, going with Michin out on the yard and she sighs when looking up at the sky getting darker. The weather is warm, hot, but it feels really nice in the yard now in the evening. And like expected the pets like the place, running around and rolling in the grass, curious about the rooms and interested to their bones the way pets are. They will like it here, Hannah knows it, and she thinks that having the puppies in one house where they can be with Julia’s mother during the days 5 Pieces are working, and have Ace come there during the days too will be a good way to sort it out. But she is too tired of all the noise with arguments of which room they will have, getting a headache just hearing from the house how Maria’s voice loudly tells Emelia in bad language to shut .

“Hannah!” Maria suddenly calls out from inside the house.

“What?” she calls back, turning around to look at the huge windows, the glass-door standing open out to the yard.

“Get in here!”

Quietly she walks back inside the living-room, seeing that Emelia is not there, Carolina passes by to go to the other house and Mi Young is walking up the stairs while Maria points at Hannah.

“The wardrobe-room is upstairs. Mi Young wants to go through the space, and I have the bedroom upstairs. Carolina said she wants the last room in the other house, so you and Emelia will have the rooms down here. Is that okay?”

Hannah nods, thinking Emelia had only made Maria angry for the annoyance in it. She follows Maria upstairs, having Mi Young in the wardrobe and hearing them talk on and on about parting it between three ladies as the other two will have place in the other house.

“It’s too strange,” Hannah comments, taking her fingers through her hair when looking in the room; “We’re still parting though, into two separate houses.”

“Yeah, but rather this than two places on two different streets,” Maria says, “I’m curious about mornings though, if we will have Appa come to both houses to wake us up and we have to make breakfast together or in each house?”

“It’s all strange,” Mi Young nods at Hannah, “In a good way. You have the coffee addicts in one house and the free spirits in the other house.”

“And Hannah,” Maria jokes and laughs when Hannah looks upset. “I’ll make you free, baby; we can spend free nights watching Teen Wolf and giggling over how much they push Sterek into light.”

Mi Young smiles as she raises her hand, saying she wants to join those nights and the three of them laughs before heading out to start carrying up the boxes and bags of clothes. Now when sorting out what rooms they will have, for the next couple of hours it is not easy to start unpacking – but for sure it is funny. The ladies laugh so much trying to carry things on their own, heavy things that they drop or makes sounds and they fall down on the floor crying from laughing so much when Maria was pushing herself too hard into carrying a box that she ended up farting – it is hilarious, even Maria fell to the floor laughing with the box in her hands.

It feels like they haven’t gotten anywhere when the sky outside is black and their manager says they have to head back to the apartment and get some sleep for tomorrow’s schedule.

Hannah had been listening to Jonghyun’s radio on her cell phone with earphones plugged in, she listens to it in the van and she continues to listen when reaching the apartment.

The apartment is empty on things by now, only the couch among the furniture has been taken to the house though. Barely any clothes left, the kitchen is half-done, a few rooms are completely empty while the bedrooms are not that changed and it is just weird this whole thing. Hannah goes to bed, staring around in her bedroom. In a few days she won’t come here anymore and now when the big question about which room they will have, she isn’t that bothered by it anymore. It is still not easy to move, that opinion isn’t changing, but they have made it a step closer. With a deep breath she sends Jonghyun a text message to say goodnight before turning her lamp off and closes her eyes, so she is ready to embrace Friday.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no.”

Hannah leans back in her seat with a sigh, starting to rub her temple when feeling tears out of nowhere arriving and she can hear Manager Kim talking but it is just nonsense babbling to her ears. She sighs again and looks out the window on her left, sitting behind the driver’s seat in the van.

It’s Friday evening, the schedule has ended for 5 Pieces and after eating dinner with hectic moving-conversations, Hannah is heading to the cinema with her little brother Kyung Ho to watch a movie. They have talked about it for days, talking about seeing the movie for months, and now when they are heading to the cinema she finds out there are at least four cars following them.

“Who is it?” Kyung Ho wonders, glancing around as he doesn’t understand who would follow them.

Hannah pouts at him, sighing. It can be anyone; paparazzi, fans, stalkers, haters, any other kind of media, it can be practically a complete random person just wanting to follow them. No, Hannah doesn’t want to know who follows them, she just wants them gone. For the cinema date with her brother she has washed up, put on a cap and laid back clothes, not wanting to bring attention by being a foreigner, by having pastel mint hair or by being 5 Pieces’ Hannah. She wants to be Kyung Ho’s older sister now, like they talked about at dinner when Kyung Ho’s eyes were shining so brightly talking about how mysterious they would be watching the movie without anyone knowing who they were and all that. And they haven’t even reached the cinema yet and people already know it’s them.

“Can’t you just drop us off outside and we run in before anyone finds out which movie we’re going to see?” Hannah suggests to her manager driving them.

“No,” Manager Kim says, trying to focus on driving.

“Why not?”

“I am not letting you go in there alone when we have strangers following us,” Manager Kim strictly answers.

“No one will approach us at the movies,” Hannah tells her.

“You don’t know that. Give Lim a call,” Manager Kim says and turns the car to a different street.

Hannah sighs anew and picks up her phone to call Manager Lim, having it on loudspeaker and holding out the cell phone so the main manager can talk to both Hannah and Manager Kim. After being told about the situation, hearing two different versions from Hannah and Manager Kim because Hannah tries to soften it while Manager Kim takes it all seriously, they end up having Manager Lim say they can’t go watch the movie without a guard.

“Are you serious?” Hannah asks, leaning forward to the phone in her hand. “Appa, we are going to watch a movie, not walk the red carpet.”

Sorry, lady, but I do not trust you two in the hands of citizens,” Manager Lim answers on the line, “And you should think of Kyung Ho’s safety.

“We want two hours at the cinema, that’s all,” Hannah complaints but whatever she says her manager is not giving in.

They have learned over the years to always take precautions, to go safe over fun. He gives them two choices to choose between; guards or no movie. Both Hannah and Kyung Ho want to see the movie, though Kyung Ho doesn’t understand what’s going on he really want to watch How To Train Your Dragon 2 at the cinema. It’s not fun having to drive around until a team of three guards arrive to them. Kyung Ho gets excited though; making Hannah in a better mood by saying they can pretend they are super important people needing guards to protect them from thieves when going to watch the movie.

Hannah is still nervous when they make it to the cinema, stopping down the street. Hannah gets stopped from getting out as a bunch of people from one of the following cars jumps out behind them and the three guards gets into work right away. Hannah and Kyung Ho are shocked seeing people surround their car and Hannah is just terrified, not knowing how this happened.

Then she hears these people are after one thing; to catch Hannah and Jonghyun on a date. ‘Which movie will you see?’, ‘Do you go here often?’, ‘Do you have time to date like this?’ and so on, and it is easy to hear it is either stalkers or haters.

“Stay here, don’t move,” Hannah strictly tells Kyung Ho, pointing at him before opening the slide-door to get out of the car. The screaming makes her almost deaf, all the people that followed them gets loud seeing Hannah get out of the van and Manager Kim is quickly turning towards Hannah telling her to get back in. Hannah looks upset, looking at the people. She hates this. She loves being on the stage and she can laugh when fans scream at her getting shy and anything, but she seriously hates it when Kyung Ho gets involved. This is not about her and Jonghyun, these people need to know that, and she wants them to leave so she can watch the movie with her little brother.

She has to put her finger to her lips to try hushes the crowd down, but it takes time to make them listen.

“Could you all give us some space, please?” she kindly asks even if her insides are burning angrily.

“Where is Jonghyun?”

“Why isn’t he coming out?”

“Are you two fighting?”

The questions starts flooding again and Manager Kim tells the guards they are leaving, but Hannah just stares at her manager. She can’t leave; she has to see this movie. She wants to see the movie and she has waited to see it with Kyung Ho – at the cinema – and that is what she will do.

Turning around she opens the door, takes off her cap to put it on Kyung Ho who had moved to sit closest to the door, and she tells him in a low voice to trust her. He nods, takes her hand in a tight grip and lowers his head when he jumps out of the van. Manager Kim closes the door after them, not saying her opinion about Hannah not listening and the crowd seems to take a step back in surprise seeing it is not Jonghyun. But the questions then bursts out anew, more and new questions, but the thing that makes Hannah and Kyung Ho pass by is the fact that everyone backs away. They don’t push and crowd the same way with Kyung Ho there though they do follow a few meters behind to go inside the cinema. Hannah doesn’t care as long as they keep a distance and doesn’t bother them, but she is annoyed with three guards and a manager following inside to watch the movie.

Taking their seats though, Kyung Ho can’t stop looking around.

“They followed us inside…” he whispers to Hannah, “Are they stalkers?”

“Yeah,” is all that Hannah says. She is pissed off, but she can’t talk to Kyung Ho about that and she doesn’t want to ruin the movie so she changes the subject to talk to her brother while waiting for the movie to begin.

“You’re still pretty, Hannah!” someone in the back calls out.

She doesn’t move a muscle, other than stopping Kyung Ho from turning around. He looks at her as a question-mark.

“It doesn’t bother you?” he asks her, starting to get annoyed.

“Don’t give them any attention,” she answers, while she has no idea of what to say, how to react herself.

“Nuna, you and the others always talk about respect,” Kyung Ho whispers, “that’s not respectable, is it?”

She smiles and puts her arm around him for a brief hug. “Let’s watch the movie now, okay? Don’t think there is anyone else here than you and me, and that cute toothless dragon we’re about to see.”

The mention of a toothless dragon changes his conversation and Hannah genuinely smiles as they talk about the movie, and when the movie begins they laugh from the very beginning. They are alike, they laugh at the same parts and whispers about the same things they take notice of. Hannah is constantly aware of their surrounding, of each sound, but she is having a lot of fun with the great movie and adorable little brother.

For almost two hours they get to enjoy the movie, and based on Kyung Ho’s mood it has been a great time.

Before the movie ends, Manager Kim leans towards Hannah to tell her they need to be prepared to run out as fast as possible and Hannah tells Kyung Ho the same thing before holding on to their things and putting on him her cap before they watch the last minutes of the movie, both of them ready to play spies running away from the bad guys as soon as Manager Kim tells Hannah they have to go. Hand in hand, giggling, Hannah and Kyung Ho jogs and runs out of the cinema before anyone else can react that the movie is coming to an end – Manager Kim had asked a staff member at the cinema to tell when the movie is ending for them to run away before the ‘stalkers’ came along, and that went super well – beside from that a few people are outside the van, only catching a glimpse of them running to get inside the van.

Being in great moods after the movie, they send Kyung Ho home and then heads to continue moving things from the apartment to the house – exactly what the other members are doing.

Two in the morning, the ladies are exhausted in the new house.

It is sick with all these things going on. While unpacking and moving things in the two houses, the five ladies have help from managers and stylists as they are at the same time talking about the concert and up-coming schedule, passing a lot of topics between them and they have to walk back and forth between the houses because everyone is parted between the two houses.

“I don’t like this one though,” stylist Yong Hyun comments.

“Nothing we had in the old place suits this place,” Maria agrees and turns her head around to see Manager Lee walk up the stairs to the second floor.

“Carolina wants to paint her room,” he comments and before he gets to ask his question Maria is fast to say;

“I want to pain my room too. A yellowish colour and then add personal stuff, you know,” Maria starts to say and glances at Yong Hyun who nods as the two of them have talked about this half the night. Maria is talkative, too tired to think that the words just flows out of her and she repeat things and she keeps rubbing her eyes and she keeps making decisions and moving things, deciding to buy new furniture not just to her own bedroom but to other rooms as well.

Julia has fallen asleep on a bunch of blankets in her new room by now, Carolina is busy sketching a new version of her new bedroom – which she have like fifteen sketches of already – and then we have Emelia and Hannah doing exactly like they have done in the apartment of running from one room to the other to talk more than get into action. In less than two days Julia’s mother will be here. House number two, where Julia’s mother will live, is more done than house number one where the ladies have too many opinions. With the furniture from the apartment still not moved over to the house they still have to sort out where the furniture will go (since it is two houses but furniture for one) they are kind of deciding house number two will get the furniture because they need it the most to have the house ready when Julia’s mother arrives; since Maria and Emelia doesn’t think the furniture suits their house either, they have spent two hours tonight to just move things back and forth between the houses and then go get more things from the apartment. Tomorrow during the day the last things from the current apartment will be moved, so after finishing at the houses they have to get to the apartment and prepare for the last things to be moved so when leaving for work in the morning there won’t be anything left to get in the apartment.

The girls are half-asleep in the van, and when coming back to the apartment their managers have to really push them to finish up and ask them questions like ‘where will you have this’ or ‘are you taking this in the van or…’ and so on.

Completely drained the ladies pack the last and are out of the apartment for a last time after six in the morning, heading straight to the saloon to begin their Saturday.

Though their day is filled with work, the ladies only give their all energy once they are on the stage. No meeting or interview can live up to the excitement and hot blood going through their veins when they are performing on the stage at Music Core. The audience and crew make it exciting, like always.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 03rd: SM Entertainment Confirms Three More Stops For 5 Pieces’ GIRLS POWER Tour This September-October

Headline 03rd: 5 Pieces Thanks Fans For Dinner After [POWER UP] Performance On M Countdown

 

Headline 04th: 5 Pieces’ Hannah & Emelia Talks About Performing In A very Touching Japanese Interview

Headline 04th: 5 Pieces Performs On Music Bank With [POWER UP]

Headline 04th: Hannah & Kim Kyung Ho Enjoys Watching ‘How To Train Your Dragon 2’ At The Cinema

 

Headline 05th: 5 Pieces Look Stunning Performing [POWER UP] On Music Core

Headline 05th: Carolina Takes A Picture With SNSD’s Seohyun After Sunny’s Musical

 

Headline 06th: 5 Pieces Look Dazzling On Inkigayo Performing Hit Song [POWER UP]

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

X. devonalias