Chapter 46

Youngest of Pieces: Girls Power (10)

{Instagram, 5P_HANNAH: I am back in Seoul!}

The first day back in Seoul, Hannah finds herself quickly wrapped up in work at the recording studio with Park Hyekyung. He has been working on her songs, he has been writing and producing and he played the song for her, went through ideas with her over the phone and today she is there to record it to see where it will take them.

It is the first song he has played for her since they were at the meeting talking about Hannah’s solo album. The idea of an album is still far away, but recording this song Hannah gets ideas in her head. She loves working with Park Hyekyung because he helps her with her ideas; he comes with ideas that suit her and he if anyone knows the individual music of each member in 5 Pieces. They don’t know what concept the album will have, what style Hannah will take on for her solo release, she has no idea of what direction she wants to go, and she doesn’t think she will know that until they have recorded a few songs and she knows what kind of songs she wants in the album.

Hannah has one idea, something she comes up with when working with Hyekyung today: she wants the songs to complete the album, and from those songs set her mind on the concept. Not to have a concept and make songs around that. Only one thing connects it at the moment; personal.

“This has the lyrics I think of when I think of 5 Pieces’ Hannah,” Park Hyekyung explains the song they are recording, a song named [Return (addicted to you)]. “I wrote it around your [Black & White] area, just that … addicted to something, that obsession you showed in [-erase you-] inspired this. But this song is more pop-synch, with more mess in it.”

Park Hyekyung is smart, but he uses simple words around Hannah because he will just have to repeat it in easier words anyway.

He plays another piece in the song. “I made a few rearrangements… A few changes that’s all.”

“I like it,” Hannah comments, sitting on a chair by the table in the room with the lyrics and a pen in hand. She leans over the table to look down at her lyrics, listening to what he is playing. “From beginning to end, I like it.”

“I knew you would,” Hyekyung smiles and turns around with his chair to pause and touch a few things. “Can you do the verse?”

“Mm…” Hannah mumbles when slowly standing up, bringing the paper with her. “Desperation.”

“That’s what I need,” he says without turning to look at her. “Desperation of getting what you want and need, this love interest – I know you can do that.”

She smiles heading inside the booth. This is home, a place she is used to be in and she isn’t at all embarrassed to record by herself without the ladies here. Not anymore. She can put this song and its lyrics into many different stories in her head, the way she always connects to a song. A feeling, an emotion, something that she thinks she can transfer through her voice by singing the song. It’s important if she wants to make it personal, one way or another she will have each song and word in the album be personal for her.

They do the same part over and over and over and over again, if it isn’t Hyekyung suggesting another time it is Hannah who isn’t pleased.

The whole day can pass by like that; record, repeat countless of times, listen, talk, record again and continue what they have done. One line can talk twenty minutes to record, at times more, and out of nowhere the next line is finished within minutes.

Manager Lee enters the recording studio in silence, sitting down on a chair for a few minutes hearing Hannah finish record the line. His presence doesn’t seem to bother them; it seems as if they haven’t even noticed him entering the studio. He knows not to interrupt a session like this, and he gets captured in the workaholics’ moment where Hannah and Hyekyung are seriously talking from the room to the booth about how to do it better and Pete doing whatever he is told. For someone who has been with Hannah in all kind of situations, Manager Lee has rarely seen her in the studio. It amazes him how confident Hannah can become around certain people, how she directly tells Hyekyung she wants to do it again instead of shyly asking if she can do it one more time.

“Are you done?” Manager Lee asks when Hannah comes out from the booth.

He is up on his feet, looking at Hannah first but she looks at Hyekyung so Manager Lee looks at him and Pete as well.

“I have brought food to the other room,” Manager Lee explains when seeing all three workaholics wanting to continue recording. “It’s enough for you all, but Hannah has to eat something.”

She grimaces for them all to see and she grabs her bag to leave the room first, not wanting to hear what comment Pete has to say that she has a meal-guard. Manager Lee doesn’t really have to bring them food, but it has become his job because Hannah can otherwise “forget” a meal or two because of work. She hasn’t done that recently, but bad habits tend to re-coming.

Hannah is wearing a dark sweater with the sleeves rolled up, light denim skinny jeans and simple bracelets while her hair is put up in a high ponytail. When sitting down to eat she has her cell phone at hand, her focus put mostly on the phone.

“Are you going to the filming later?” Pete asks before putting a big bite of food in his mouth, “Oh, this is good.”

“The usual place nearby; cheap and I know what to buy,” Manager Lee explains with a happy smile.

“I’m going,” Hannah answers Pete’s question, “Aren’t you? Hyekyung said we’re all going.”

“We’re going,” Hyekyung answers before Pete can say differently. “It’s Carolina’s first solo music video filming. No way in the world would I miss that; and she has already asked why I’m not there yet.”

“You all are too busy being perfectionists in the studio to even know what time it is,” Manager Lee sighs, picking his food. “Hannah has to be at the filming in three hours from now.”

“So soon?” Hannah pouts.

“Watch it, Carolina would get upset hearing you’d rather want to be in the studio than showing support to her solo debut,” Pete warns her with a chuckle. “And by the way, Hyekyung, you promised you would go – I never said anything.”

“We’re a duo, I promised for both of us.”

“Then you can un-promise that because you can’t make me go when I have work to do.”

“Actually,” Manager Lee starts to say, interrupting the married duo’s nagging; “Hannah is the one you work with and she will go to the filming…”

“Don’t talk sense to me, Ji Young,” Pete mutters and gives Hyekyung a small grimace. “You keep making promises in my name…”

Hannah giggles at their silly nagging. They do sound like an old couple when they have different opinions.

“Finish your meal so we can record,” Hannah tells them, almost half done with hers by now. “We got two hours.”

“Damn, you ladies and your endless moving schedules,” Hyekyung sighs.

No one comments on that. The duo seems a bit upset at each other.

They finish their meal in silence, Pete head out with Manager Lee for a smoke while Hannah and Hyekyung go back to the studio to talk music and the song.

Two hours are long gone. It feels like they have just started when Manager Lee enters the studio and starts pointing at the watch on his wrist, pushing them to hurry out. Hannah, Manager Lee and the married duo get in the van and head straight to the location where Carolina is filming the first music video of two for her solo debut.

Hannah feel pretty normal on the way there, she is just curious as to how the filming is going. But when they enter the building, she gets nervous. As if the building holds the emotions that her members are currently feeling she is hit with all the nervousness, excitement, worry and other emotions that makes her want to run to the set to show Carolina that she is here. She knows all ladies will be here, but she doesn’t know if they have arrived yet. Emelia has been here for hours, what the other members have been doing on their day off is yet unknown.

“Oh, Hannah!”

The laughter saying her name makes Hannah laugh too.

“How is it going? Is she doing well?” Hannah asks as she hurries her steps and holds on to Taemin’s arm as he starts to guide her. He looks behind them to greet the married duo and Manager Lee, laughing when telling Hannah that Carolina is a nerve-wrack but she has been doing great and he is talking about how fun it has been and a lot of things during the short walk to the set. Taemin’s great mood makes Hannah smile widely, but she can’t have been prepared for what she sees at the set.

The set has been prepared to look like a big white room, two doors at the sides as the room of three walls; the walls, floor and ceiling in white. The whole set is bright in white, the crew looks normal but there are red and pink dressed people that probably is what Hannah did not expect to see.

She can see SNSD’s Seohyun and Tiffany in cute pink dresses, standing with Carolina whose bright red hair actually fits the pink skirt she is wearing; there is also Super Junior’s Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Henry on the set, in pink suits and a striped shirt underneath. Everyone fits together, pink and striped clothes.

“It looks funny, doesn’t it?” Taemin laughs next to her. “But I saw it on the camera, it looks quite artistic.”

“Typical Carolina,” Hannah smiles up at her friend before walking through the set. She smiles and greets the staff, and when Seohyun notices her Hannah starts waving crazily to the girl. Carolina gives out a cry seeing Hannah and hugs on to the purple-haired girl before Tiffany can get the chance.

“You came!”

“You thought I wouldn’t?” Hannah laughs. “You all look really nice, by the way.”

“It’s pretty, isn’t it?” Tiffany giggles and the three ladies in pink look really proud in their clothes. “Doesn’t this place just scream Carolina for you?”

Carolina looks embarrassed at Tiffany’s praise and Hannah laughs, hugging her friend a second time.

For the first music video, Carolina has asked friends at SM Town to feature. Tiffany, Seohyun, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Henry are half of them. Taemin will feature in it too, Hannah as well as the other members in 5 Pieces. Then f(x)’s Luna, SHINee’s Onew and EXO’s DO and Baekhyun have been here earlier filming their parts too. Carolina has been part of it all; the outfits, the set, the featuring, who will do what and everything. Carolina is making her own solo debut, her own video. She knows exactly how she wants it, and the ladies couldn’t be more proud of her.

Hannah goes to the dressing-room to get hair and make-up done, and in the dressing-room are also Onew, Maria and Emelia.

“You didn’t come with Julia?” Maria asks with a surprised look seeing the fifth lady is not here yet. “She said she was on her way…”

“Then she’s on her way,” Onew shrug his shoulder with a smile, then looks up at Hannah. “Emelia said you’re recording these days.”

“It’s the first day,” Hyekyung corrects and takes a seat next to Onew as it seems Onew is not preparing to be filmed for the music video like the ladies will.

“First day in the making of an album,” Maria says with a smile, actually boasting to Onew and she blinks at Hyekyung. “My ladies are making solo history.”

“Says the one who released her solo album a year ago,” Emelia chuckles and Onew laughs while Maria explains her own history is another chapter as this is for the other ladies.

“Have you been watching the filming anything?” Hannah asks her ladies, not wanting to talk about albums when they are at Carolina’s music video set.

“All day,” Emelia answers, turning her chair around to Hannah. “Carolina has needed me here, as a reminder that she isn’t dreaming. Now when Tiffany and Seohyun are here I don’t have to stand out there.”

“Truth is,” stylist Mi Young says as she tries to get Hannah’s focus to clean her face. “Carolina will probably come back here and make sure you all are still here, because that’s what she has been doing all that.”

“Yeah… I got no idea how she will handle these solo activities,” Emelia smirks. “Maybe we’ll actually have to stand next to her these weeks.”

“Yeah sure!” Maria rolls her eyes. “As if that would ever happen. Once she gets up on the stage she will forget all about us. We’ll be the ones chasing her and- Carolina!”

Carolina looks inside the room, smiling widely at the greeting. “Where is Julia?” she cutely asks when seeing three ladies in the room.

“She’s on her way,” Maria brightly answers.

“Oh…” Carolina pouts.

She actually leaves without another word and Hannah glances at her ladies. Maria nods at her. “We should go out there, like cheerleaders, to make her happy.”

“I was never that obsessive to have everyone around me during my activities…” Hannah whispers.

Emelia smiles at her, walking over to take a better seat by the makeup table. “You don’t want anyone to come to your activities, Hannah; Carolina is the opposite.”

“You ladies are always so amusing to me,” Pete comments with a smile, proudly sitting on his chair and his words makes Hannah not comment on what Emelia said. “Just hearing you talk amuses me.”

“Oh shut up, Pete,” Maria mutters before standing up and she reaches her hands out for Pete and Hyekyung. “You two can come out with me. Let’s go cheer on the pink lady.”

With them leaving, Hannah focuses on getting ready for the filming while hearing details about Carolina’s day.

Carolina’s solo concept is so different to 5 Pieces that it makes the ladies cringle, but the music and concept is just screaming Carolina that everyone on the set just tells her how great it is. Pink clothes matching her bright red hair, the white set and unique artistic feature of SM Town idols that will appear in the music video making sounds: an instrumental music video version of the song.

Each idol making an appearance in the music video has been given an instrument or a random thing to play or tap or somehow make a noise with. It was Carolina’s idea. You add a sound to the player, repeat it and add another sound. That’s what she’s doing. Add a bunch of random sounds to the instruments to create the song. Well, fact is that the music has already been made. Carolina made it at home, having a blast coming up with different sounds to add to the song.

Dressed in a black and white striped shirt and a pink midi tulle skirt, her hair put up in a nice ponytail with a ribbon and on her feet she is wearing a pair of pretty pink lace-up pumps. Hannah feel silly sitting down tailor at the white set, laughing at Taemin sitting in front of her as he is laughing too in his pink pants and striped shirt – they both look silly and Hannah lowers her head as she can’t even look at him. Taemin leans back, smiling out on his right where the crew is.

Taemin has been paired up with Hannah for the video, something that both Carolina and the agency had wanted because nothing else can fuel the current fire than more fire – meaning all the hate directed to Hannah the past month because she was featured in Taemin’s solo can probably not get worse if they are paired up another time.

“I feel like a pink criminal,” Taemin comments.

Hannah laughs in agreement and looks up when director steps over to them, asking if they want to practice some more.

Biting his lips, Taemin smiles when holding his hands up at Hannah, trying to hold back his laughter seeing her sit there in a pink skirt and striped shirt. Hannah holds up her hands but Taemin starts laughing as soon as she is going to practice the game with him, and he hits her on the leg when she asks why he keeps laughing at her.

“You look so cute in that,” Taemin grimaces with a laugh. “This will be hilarious.”

She hits him back on the leg and looks apologetic over at the crew, seeing Carolina standing with some others. They know the video will look good, the music will be great, and Carolina will make big headlines with this comeback, and Hannah would never dress in these kinds of clothes if it wasn’t for Carolina. Only her closest friends can make her wear pink and stripes this way.

Somehow they manage to practice a bit more before the two start to film. Hannah and Taemin have been assigned with a fun hand clapping game; no instrument and no weird thing to hold onto, just clap their hands in a rhythm. It is a simple one and they keep making mistakes because they miss each other’s hands or do the wrong hand or whatever, but once they get in the rhythm it goes well and they are both smiling while focusing. As soon as the director says “cut”, Taemin falls forward, laughing against Hannah knee and she looks over at the others with a soundless laugh at Taemin.

“No more to drink for you,” Carolina giggles at Taemin when coming over to them. She looks at Hannah with a big smile. “What do you think? Is it okay? Is it too much perhaps? Do you want to do something different?”

“You want us to do it again,” Hannah nods, “It’s fun, Carolina, don’t think too much of it.”

“It’s just that I have been telling everyone what to do all day…” Carolina mutters, pausing when Taemin lies down on the floor, laughing, “Taemin has been laughing since I told him what I want you to do…”

“It’s fun, Nuna,” Taemin tells her what Hannah said. “It’s super fun. My music video filming wasn’t this fun at all, it was just a bunch of dancing and charisma.”

“This is charisma too,” Carolina mutters and Hannah smiles at her.

“You want us to go again?” Hannah asks to not let Carolina’s moody day get in the way. Carolina has been surprisingly weird today. The stress to become a solo artist is going to her head, but Hannah will do her best to help her friend. Carolina has waited so long for this, to make a solo debut.

Taemin is still giggling when the stylist touches up on his makeup and hair, Hannah muttering to him to stop laughing so much because it is making Carolina worry.

“I’m not laughing because of that,” Taemin says, “I’m laughing because we are sitting here like preschool kids, dressed in pink and clapping our hands for a game. You can’t say that’s not funny.”

“It is funny,” Hannah smiles and hits him on the leg. “But that doesn’t mean you can make my friend worry.”

They film their scene and the hour continues to pass by. Everyone take a picture together before most of the friends leave as many of them have other schedules to attend, but the much support Carolina is given pleases 5 Pieces. Though Julia came late, Carolina is loudly showing off her ladies’ support when 5 Pieces gather to film the last scene together.

Wearing the same pink outfit, 5 Pieces sit down next to each other they have fun filming for the song.

[Lazy Love Song] is an upbeat ballad, it is fun and free but not a dance track, you can nod your head to the beat and the artistic feel from various aspects are all Carolina’s ideas. She is an artist and she knows it, but she doesn’t have enough confidence for it; that’s where 5 Pieces comes in. One music video with a bunch of friends, then the next music video will only be of and with Carolina. Though everyone had their scene filmed separately today for [Lazy Love Song], once the music video is done the scenes will have been put together to have the friends fill the room at different places and fill the song with their sounds along with Carolina singing and playing her own instrument.

In two days she will film the second video, at the end of this week the short music video version of [Lazy Love Song] will be released and then it will be known that Carolina is finally making her long awaited solo debut. 5 Pieces can’t wait for Carolina’s solo debut, to show up at a lot of her activities to show their support and burst out with love to their mascot who mostly gets teased. The ladies will make her blush, they have promised her that.

But tonight, they are planning to make Mr Hannah blush.

Hannah is lying on her stomach on the cotton white bedded king size bed, sighing and pouting.

“Oh no, don’t be such a petty little one now, darling,” Maria is saying in her funny British accent. “This room is absolutely perfect.”

“It’s embarrassing,” Hannah mutters.

“It’s romantic,” Maria repeats, “Which is not my territory at all but you asked for my help and here I am.”

Hannah sighs loudly when sitting up. They are at a hotel in Seoul, a deluxe room with floor-to-ceiling windows that are at this very moment providing stunning night city view of the city of soul. The room is in natural colours of oak and stone elements, and it seems to be the perfect room according to Maria for Hannah and Jonghyun to celebrate their fourth year anniversary.

Stylist Yong Hyun comes out from the bathroom.

“This is something Jonghyun would’ve prepared,” he comments in a happy tone, “Which will surprise him to see you have prepared it for him.”

When 5 Pieces had spent their last day in New York as tourists, Hannah wondered if September 6 is still their anniversary day because half a year ago it was quite messy and they broke up for about a month. Jonghyun was talking to her yesterday when she came back to Korea; he wanted to do something to celebrate their anniversary and when she asked about the breakup and everything that happened he explained that he doesn’t see their breakup as something that will make them start over with their anniversaries. He sees it that they have been together for four years; they had a horrible month apart but they are too messed up in this relationship to start it all over. When Hannah understood they are actually celebrating their fourth year, she turned to the two people she knows can help her out; Maria and Yong Hyun. They always help out. Last year Hannah made food and had prepared a romantic evening, though Jonghyun was late it turned out well, and this time she is going a step further. According to Hannah anyway, mostly because she is not the one planning it this time and also because of everything Maria and Yong Hyun have fixed and planned for just two days.

A hotel room, flowers and candles and Yong Hyun has prepared low romantic music to be played, Hannah has a present prepared for Jonghyun and Yong Hyun has somehow managed to get a y nightgown for Hannah to wear. They have ordered two full dozen of hand-dipped chocolate strawberries.

They help Hannah to change clothes, and though she has a robe set with the nightgown Hannah puts on the big cosy hotel’s robe on top of it when sitting down on the floor with phone in hand. She has texted Jonghyun of the location, the name of the hotel, the room number and added ‘don’t be late’.

“Who is the aggressive one in bed?” Yong Hyun asks.

“Oppa!” Hannah bursts out.

Their stylist has no filter when it comes to intimacy, and since Maria and he are now waiting for Hannah so she doesn’t have to be alone for too long, but the subject he decides to start makes Hannah hide behind her hands with laughter and Maria is giggling.

“What? I’m just curious. If he is the one in control usually, you could surprise him with this overly y-”

“Oppa,” Maria calmly says, “You if anyone should know by now that Hannah can take the control.”

“Oh my,” Hannah breathes and leans her head back on the bed. “Why are we talking about this?”

“I’m just trying to plan your night,” Yong Hyun shrug his shoulder, “Us friends between, you know.”

“You know,” Maria repeats with a giggle and Hannah laughs.

“Jae Eun and I have fun . We try new things.”

“Don’t give her any ideas now,” Maria butts in with a grimace. “She is still my baby, you know.”

“I know,” he says. They talk alike and Hannah just listens at them for now. Yong Hyun takes a chocolate strawberry in his mouth, chewing slowly for some seconds before telling Hannah; “Have you tried tying each other up?”

“Ooooh!” Maria gapes at the pictures flashing through her head; well, not of Hannah and Jonghyun though. “I would love to tie a y beast up-”

“Maybe I shouldn’t do this…” Hannah mutters, tucking in her nightgown. Talking with her friends makes her embarrassed, so different from when she is face to face with Jonghyun.

“There is nothing wrong with exploring a little,” Maria is fast to tell her, “Not that I think the two of you are in any need of that-”

“After four years, your is still as good?” Yong Hyun sounds surprised.

Hannah blinks a few times thinking of it. “We haven’t had for four years…”

“Oh, my bad then, three years,” Yong Hyun chuckle and rolls his eyes. “If it’s good it’s good, that’s great.”

“Are you jealous, Oppa?” Maria laughs and slinks down to sit next to Hannah. “Don’t listen to him. I know you will have a great time with Jonghyun tonight, because you mostly have a great time together. Do you want to play a game while we wait? To keep your mind off things.”

It sounds like Hannah is going to do something she doesn’t want to do. It sounds wrong having Maria talk to her like that. Hannah pouts and looks at the time on her cell phone, seeing that she has received a text message. She has turned off the sound on her phone to not be interrupted tonight or in the morning, and Jonghyun has written back to her. Maria sees it too when Hannah reads it.

I can’t wait

“He knows I have prepared something,” Hannah mumbles and looks up at Maria, “What if it’s not enough?”

“Lady,” Yong Hyun says in a strict voice before Maria can open , “Just looking at your body is enough. Don’t forget to get rid of that big robe before he comes though.”

Before Maria and Yong Hyun leave they help Hannah to find out where to be when Jonghyun will come, her friends coming up with the y ideas and casual nasty ones or whatever they now want to call it and when her friends now have left, Hannah just has to wait for her boyfriend to come.

She is restless waiting alone in the hotel room. She looses the big white robe now when she is alone, softens the light in the room as Yong Hyun had showed her and she keeps her phone in one hand while restlessly chewing on chocolate strawberries – waiting. She keeps going to the mirror to see how she looks, pacing back and forth and checking her phone.

It knocks on the door and just when Hannah is about to go open it, she can hear the door key unlocking it and she panics knowing it is Jonghyun. She rushes through the room to reach the floor-to-ceiling windows, and when looking back across the room she takes a deep breath and casually leans her back against the window, hoping it is the same pose Maria and Yong Hyun told her was y. Jonghyun has finished his radio, it’s over two in the morning and the music in the room is low.

She swallows right before he appears, and she can see on his face that he did not expect what he sees. It makes her stand still, the way his eyes doesn’t take in the whole room prepared for him but that his eyes get stuck on her. He even stares, wearing pair of old black jeans, belt and a loose black t-shirt. He had definitely not expected anything special, the cap he had taken in his hand is dropped on the floor along with the bouquet of roses he has bought as his eyes looks up and down at Hannah. He looks completely impressed by what he sees.

In a pair of sheer stockings with garters, she is wearing a black lace nightgown with lace details underneath her s and around the deep v-neckline. She wears a satin robe to it, a short see-through satin robe that is lightly tied to show off the nightgown’s lace details and her s.

It feels like a minute or more manages to pass before Hannah realises she should move, because he isn’t. She looks to her right and with her shoulder still leaning against the window she turns to the side to look out at the night view, showing her back to him for him to see the cross strings from the nightgown revealing her back in the see-through material of the robe. He doesn’t say anything, and while she is nervous if this is not what he wants for tonight, Hannah looks ily over her shoulder to see if he is still looking at her. He must see the smile she tries to hide when noticing how he is staring at her, because he puts his hands at the hem of his t-shirt to pull it off. Jonghyun holds his eyes on hers, and he starts to walk closer to her when Hannah leans her back against the window again, this time her hand held up for her fingers to gracefully touch the satin robe, showing just half an inch more of her underneath and it is clearly seen how Jonghyun swallows with his eyes on her body.

Not a word has been said. Not a ‘hi’ or ‘how was New York’, not even a ‘you look y’; not with words anyway. His expression says it all, and Hannah knows this black gown was a great choice when Jonghyun steps up to her, his eyes touching her already when he touches the tied rosette holding her robe together. With two fingers he pulls in it lightly, Hannah doesn’t look away from his face and her heart is racing seeing how speechless she has made him, how dry his throat must be when swallowing again and she can almost feel his hands shaking when touching her satin belt. They might have been together for four years, but what they do with each other is just as blood boiling as it always is. She is still nervous when her robe is loosened, his finger putting it to the side to see what’s underneath and she takes a deep breath seeing his reaction at the nightgown underneath. He even gives out a sound.

She has him wrapped around her finger. She loves this look on him, what she can do to him, and she closes her eyes when feeling his hand touch her hip. He touches her lightly, feeling the fabric of the nightgown, but it is the grip he takes of her hip that makes her close her eyes, the thumb caressing by her stomach. She doesn’t dare opening her eyes now, knowing he is admiring her as his hand glides up a bit to feel the lace underneath her s and the shape of her body, he lifts his hand away to put the robe more on the side.

He is taking his time, ever since he dropped the cap on the floor; he has been taking his time looking at her, his hand on her, feeling the satin of her nightgown, his eyes admiring her.

A deep breath leaps out his mouth when he takes a last small step against her, her back pressing against the window as his both hands takes a grip of her hips, and Hannah tries to control her breathing when those hands glides up and down along her sides. Her insides are boiling, she is getting weak in her knees when breathing in his cologne and feeling the confident touch of his hands, his body close to hers invading her private space and she still does not open her eyes because she knows his eyes are down at her body, watching his own hands even if he is standing close to her.

Slowly he leans towards her, she turns her head to the side feeling his breath on her neck, and she hears how difficult it is for him to breath when his hands glides down her hip and at the hem of her nightgown to travel to her behind, feeling how bare her is in the thong. Only Jonghyun can make her feel this y, this desired. His lips haven’t even touched her yet and he has already made her shiver and fall for him all over again. She hasn’t touched him yet. She comes up with so many scenarios of what to do while he touches her, but she feels his hands gliding up again and without even setting her mind on it her hands are put on top of his.

Their eyes meet when she opens her eyes, and he looks so lost in a dream that he lets her guide his hands away from hers. Down on their sides, she links their fingers together and slowly to the low music in the room she lifts his arms with her, up against the window she is leaning against and it feels like a y dance she is doing even if she is the one in the small space between the window and him. Jonghyun keeps looking at her, his nose touches hers when their hands are held above them against the window, and breathing on each other this time is an overdose they can’t get pass. His lips touch hers, he is breathing heavily and he can just manage to kiss her lightly once before he needs to take a breath. His hands entwined with her holds on to her tightly above their heads, he leans his weight on her when kissing her again, she is pressed against the cold window but the heat from their bodies drives her crazy to get more of him.

It is the most sensual pleasured hours they have ever spent together, the music sets the mood making them not get rough or dominant and it is the best night ever that Hannah can remember.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

The manly sound Jonghyun gives out when taking a seat on the chair makes Hannah turn around in the bed with a smile. His hair is wet and messy after the morning shower they took together, his jeans aren’t buttoned and he has just put on the t-shirt but his feet are bare and he is smiling back at Hannah while putting on the watch on his wrist.

“We can wear the new shoes,” Jonghyun suggests.

“At the same time?”

“Couple items are supposed to be worn on dates,” Jonghyun reminds her and Hannah leans against the pillow with a sweet smile at him. She is already dressed, wearing a pair of distressed washed sky blue jeans and a notch-front tee in charcoal gray, the jeans rolled up a bit and she is moving her feet over the bedding.

“It’s a date?”

“It’s not a date?” Jonghyun frowns with a smile.

Hannah sits up in the bed, shrugging her shoulder. “We’re just going to eat breakfast together,” Hannah tells him in a low voice, getting up on her feet and starts putting up her hair in a loose bun.

“And you don’t want to call that a date?” Jonghyun asks, smiling because she slowly walks up to him while fixing her hair. “I see it as a date, Nabi.”

Nabi,” she whispers, and Jonghyun just can’t help but to smile even wider as she casually lifts up her leg over his, her hands placed on his shoulders as she astride him. “Do you call me that when you don’t want to be taken seriously?”

“Ooh, I thought you always took me seriously. Nabi,” Jonghyun says and adds his nickname to her because she had said it. he leans his head back to look up at her, doing his best to not close his eyes when her fingers glides to the back of his neck, touching his skin.

“Mm… But you usually say my name when you get mad,” Hannah explains, pronouncing the words perfectly, sighing through her nose when looking somewhere else. “Especially when you get furious.”

“Now you’re just teasing me,” he chuckles underneath her, his arms around her. “And we are supposed to go eat breakfast, not have you seduce me all over again.”

“Is that what I did?” Hannah giggles, leaning down to kiss his cheek. “Did I seduce you?”

“I got no words for you, Nabi,” Jonghyun smiles, grabbing her so Hannah jumps up on her feet. “You will always be a hundred feet above me.”

She turns around to frown at him, not sure what he means with that, watching her boyfriend as he stays sitting in his chair, sitting comfortably but his expression is different – something she can’t explain – and something about this whole scene and words worries her.

“What happened tonight, what everyone says about you, where you are going … How I look at you…”

“What are you talking about?” Hannah asks, even trying to chuckle but it is just a thought because she doesn’t let the sound out.

“Your wings are widening,” Jonghyun answers. His lips curl up into a smile and while Hannah is just dumbfounded to what he means, Jonghyun gets up on his feet and grabs his things to go to the hall. “Are you coming?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she pouts, so confused. Her wings must be from that he calls her a butterfly, but why are her wings widening? Does it mean she is doing well as a girlfriend? She did well tonight then?

“I’m talking about the breakfast, Hannah, hurry up,” Jonghyun chuckles.

She keeps pouting when taking her things. “You said Hannah this time…”

“That’s your name,” Jonghyun rolls his eyes, smiling when she comes to the hall and sees he has put out the new white sneakers she had bought in New York to them both – couple pair. She has bought him a pair of green buckled high-top sneakers too that she had fallen in love with, and that pair are now in the bag by the door Jonghyun will take with him. He puts on socks before putting on his shoes.

“How do you decide what to call me?” Hannah wonders.

“It just comes out of my mouth when I look at you,” Jonghyun smiles at her.

They get ready and just as Hannah is about to open the door he grabs her arm. Without a warning he kisses her, making Hannah giggle and drop the door. He will spend most of the month in Japan, to prepare for SHINee’s Japan Tour. According to what they have figured out they probably won’t meet again until next month when SM Town is having a concert in Tokyo, unless they can squeeze in a quick meeting sometime. She doesn’t hesitate to kiss him back.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Monday, Headline 08th: Tiffany Shares A Picture With Carolina With A Pink Background

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

X. devonalias