Nine Step (Edited)

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE >.<

Me and lulu very busy ;_; I update the unedited chapter first so sorry if there is many grammatical errors and stuffs, the edited one will be update soon by lulu.

If possible, I give you double update. IF POSSIBLE.

Sorry again.

Enjoy!

-Hana-

Sorry everyone this is Lulu... We have been super busy lately. But Here is the edited chapter. It's a rough edit. I will clean it up later.

Sorry Hana. Hope you guys enjoy it. It's great chapter! Lots of surprises in store. 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 “I’m so excited to see our baby again. I can’t believe it’s already twelve weeks old.” Sungyeol says happily while his belly.

 

“Me too. Our baby must have grown a lot. Your belly getting bigger.” Myungsoo replies with a smile.

 

“Myungie, we can’t keep calling it ‘our baby’. Don’t you think he or she deserve a name or a nickname?” Sungyeol looks at Myungsoo.

 

“You’re right. What should we call our baby?” Myungsoo asks.

 

“Hmm…Sarang? I know it’s just a nickname but I want our baby to be loved all the time.” Sungyeol almost muses.

 

“I like it. Kim Sarang.” Myungsoo smiles widely at Sungyeol who smiles back.

 

“It’s just a nickname for now. We still have a lot time to think about the name.” Sungyeol says as they pull into the hospital parking.

 

“I know. We’re here let’s go.” Myungsoo says as they get out of the car.

 

They take the elevator to the seventh floor where Minhyuk’s office is.

 

“Let’s sit here.”  Myungsoo says pointing to two empty seats, “We still have about fifteen minutes till it’s our turn.”

 

Sungyeol nods.

 

“Myungie, I need to use the restroom. I’ll be back in a bit, okay?” Sungyeol says as he walks toward the bathrooms.

 

“Are okay by yourself?” Myungsoo’s voice colors with concern.

 

Sungyeol just smiles his affirmation and walks away.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m here. Geez… Stop calling me every 10 minutes.” Sungjong ends the call in annoyance.

 

Boohyun won’t stop nagging him and Sungjong is sick of it.

 

Sungjong begins to feel nauseous; so as soon as he exits the elevator he heads for the restroom.

 

Sungyeol had just finished washing his hands when he sees someone run in behind him and heads directly to a stall. He hears the person throwing up and can’t help but feel sorry for him; the sound coming from the man reminds Sungyeol of morning sickness.

 

The man that exits is very pale and Sungyeol is worried for his health. Sungyeol takes one last look at the man before exiting the restroom and returning to Myungsoo.

 

He is just about to leave the bathroom when he hears what sounds like someone falling. He turns around surprised to see the man from the restroom lying on the floor unconscious.

 

“Hey! Wake up!” Sungyeol is panicked as he tries to shake the man awake.

 

 Sungyeol doesn’t know what to do. He hears a phone ringing, but realizes it is not his.

 

Sungyeol looks through the man’s pocket and finds the ringing device.

 

“Sungjong, where are you?” Boohyun sound nervous.

 

“I-help…I don’t know what happened...He just-just faint…” Sungyeol speaks incoherently.

 

“FAINTED?! Where are you?” Boohyun quickly runs from his office.

 

“The s-seventh floor restroom.” Sungyeol starts crying.

 

“I’ll be right there. Stay put.” Boohyun ends the call.

 

On his way to the retrieve the man the doctor calls his nurse to have a room prepared for Sungjong.

 

 

 

Sungyeol hasn’t come back from the restroom and Myungsoo is beginning to worry. He decides to look for the pregnant man. On his way to the bathroom he notices the hospital staff running in the same direction with an empty gurney.

 

Myungsoo begins to worry more and follows them. The people stop at the bathroom door and Myungsoo see Sungyeol on the ground and his heart begins to race.

 

“Sungyeol! Are you okay?” Myungsoo rushes to the man’s side.

 

“I-I dont know w-what happened, Myungie. He just fainted.” Sungyeol’s cheeks are wet with tears.

 

Myungsoo wipes the tears and hugs Sungyeol close and watches as the unconscious man is lifted from the ground.

 

“What happened?” Boohyun asks Sungyeol in a serious tone.

 

“He was t-throwing up and then he passed out not long after.” Sungyeol stutters.

 

The pregnant man is still in shock after the incident.

 

“Thank you for answering his phone. You saved a life today.” Boohyun bows and follows the gurney to the emergency room.

 

 

 

Myungsoo tightens his grip on Sungyeol. He feels relief flood through his being just knowing the man was fine. His heart almost stopped when he saw Sungyeol on the ground.

 

“Are you okay?” Myungsoo asks again, still not letting the man go.

 

“I’m fine. I’m just in shock, I hope he’s okay.” Sungyeol says his warm breath hitting Myungsoo’s chest through his clothes.

 

He holds Myungsoo tighter still on edge from the events that just took place.

 

“I’m here, don’t worry. Hey, it’s time for our appointment. Let’s go see our beautiful Sarang.” Myungsoo finally let’s go of the man.

 

The thought of seeing their child makes Sungyeol smile and they walk to Minhyuk’s office.

 

 

 

“Hey, I was looking for you two. Where have you been?” Minhyuk asks the two enter his office.

 

“Sorry, something happened.” Myungsoo apologizes.

 

“It’s okay fortunately you two are my last appointment of the day.” Minhyuk smiles at the couple.

 

“You know what to do.” Minhyuk smiles Sungyeol taking his clipboard over to the examination table. Sungyeol lies down on the table and prepares for the examination.

 

“How you’re feeling?” The doctor inquires.

 

“Uh, well…the second trimester will start soon so my morning sickness is not as bad as before. I am eating well too. I crave for everything.” Sungyeol told him.

 

“Yeah, EVERYTHING. It’s no joke.” Myungsoo whispers to Minhyuk and Sungyeol hits his in the arm.

 

“That’s a good thing. Okay, let’s see your baby.” Minhyuk spreads the gel on Sungyeol’s belly.

 

“We decided to call our baby Sarang for now.” Myungsoo says with a smile and Sungyeol looks at him shyly.

 

“What a nice name. Okay, let’s see Sarang now.” Minhyuk moves the wand around Sungyeol tummy.

 

As the images of Sarang begin to appear and quizzical look clouds the doctors face. He leans closer to the screen.

 

Sungyeol and Myungsoo exchange nervous looks.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter