Forty-Seventh Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello :)

It's been a very long time, I'm sorry.

I hope you enjoy the new update.

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

“Make love to me, Kim Sunggyu”.

Even in a million years, Woohyun wouldn’t even dream to have the best man in the world to be called his. Kim Sunggyu. The name is like a music to his ears and he wouldn’t have it any other way. Kim Sunggyu. The man that taught him sincerity and honesty that love hold for those who believe in it and never give up. Kim Sunggyu. That one person who able to turn painful scars and lifetime fear into something that he can overcome and love again. Kim Sunggyu... There is too much to say about this one person and Woohyun couldn’t help himself but let his mind get drown onto the thoughts of the man.

“You’re sure? I don’t want to cause you anymore pain and I don’t think I can control myself if we actually do it.” Sunggyu said in concern. If they were in a different circumstances, he wouldn’t be doubtful and just jump on the man but they were far from that kind of situation, maybe it is possible but in the future.

Woohyun nodded, “I want to feel your love. I want it. I trust you with my whole heart. You are different. You will not hurt me. You’re my Kim Sunggyu and the Sunggyu I know is a very gentle man.” The latter grab the hem of Sunggyu’s shirt hoping for something to hold onto due to all the various emotions that he currently feel – embarass, nervous, anxious, excited, arouse, fear. He feel a bit lightheaded but in a good way. The effect Sunggyu can do to him is just too much but Woohyun love every one of it.

“I love you. I love you so much, Nam Woohyun. I promise I will never leave you even if death tear us apart.” Sunggyu caress the younger’s side face with his fingers as he lock eyes with Woohyun and he close the gap between them as their lips meet. They start slow and soft and it went a full make out session in a second.

To be honest, the two feel somehow relieve and completed as if a missing part in their life has found its own piece. They know this is not their first time but this sensation that they both feel together is making them crazy as if its their first time. The butterflies in their stomach is too much to handle that Woohyun has to pull back when it feel like he’s losing oxygen at a rapid rate. Both struggling for air but none said anything until Woohyun let out a small chuckle.

“We should’ve done this earlier. I forgot just how good of a kisser you are.” He look up to meet with Sunggyu’s eyes. Woohyun surprise at how he can already forget bit by bit the hurtful past just by Sunggyu’s kisses. This man is such a miracle.

Sunggyu can’t help but laughs, “Let me remind you then, that I’m good in bed as well.” He smirks.

Woohyun just smile lovingly at the man and circle his arms around Sunggyu’s neck comfortably, “Show me, give me and take me all night long. I trust you and I’m yours, Gyu.”

With the assurance from the younger, Sunggyu with one swift move, pick up Woohyun and carry him in a bridal style slowly to his bed without leaving his gaze on the younger as the Woohyun do the same. The elder put one of his knees on the bed to support the weight of his and Woohyun’s body as he lay the man on the mattress full of care and gently. Sunggyu then move to hover the man beneath him with his arms both beside Woohyun’s head.

“You are beautiful inside and out, Hyun. I love every single part of you. Your beauty, your flaws, your past, your scars, your love... I love all of you.”

Woohyun get teary eyes because Sunggyu got one too as he said that. The younger can feel so much sincerity in his words and voice that he can’t help but shed tears.

“I love you so much, Kim Sunggyu.” Woohyun said in tears as he pull Sunggyu down for a kiss and everything just escalated from there that they feel like time just stop. They love the fact that it was just them between the moment.

 

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

It was early in the morning when Sungjong started to throw his bile out. He feel sick and this time is different. He wipe his mouth and flush the toilet bowl. The latter then go to the sink to wash his mouth to rinse off whatever left on his mouth.

“Sungjong, this is a warning for you. Just when you’re too enjoying life, death will be there to remind you that you don’t have that much time.” He chuckle in disbelief at what he just said in front of the mirror to himself.

“Get a grip, Kim Sungjong. You’ve made peace with your health conditions. Now, just prepare yourself for goodbyes. The people around you deserve a proper goodbye.” The younger once again said to himself.

The latter then continue to wash his face and brush his teeth to remove any unpleasant smell and leftover in his mouth.Then he change his clothes and went downstairs for breakfast. The maid who currently cleaning the exquisite marble stairs surprise to see the young master.

"Young Master, I didn't know you were home last night." The maid name Mi Joo stop her work and greet Sungjong with a slight bow.

Sungjong just smile, "I returned home very late when everyone was already asleep.." ..well, except two lovebirds.. Sungjong just smile sheepishly as he left out the last detail about last night. The maid return the smile and bow slightly before return to her work and Sungjong proceed to the kitchen.

As he getting near, the Kim's butler greet him. "Master Sungjong, good morning." The eldest person in the mansion noticed his presence earlier when he was descending from the stairs and met Mi Joo.

"Good morning too, ahjusshi." Sungjong take a sit on the empty dining table.

"What would you like for breakfast? There's abalone porridge, pancakes and omelette."

"That's a weird combination." Sungjong stated.

"The porridge was for Master Jungryul, he was sick and Master Sungmin en route with the food to his place. Master Sunggyu requested to have breakfast in his room. I don't think anyone aware that you were home last night." The butler explain.

"No wonder the house seems quite. The troublemaker are not here. The lovebirds are on their nest. And here you are pitiying yourself about your illness and break up." Sungjong mumble to himself but the butler can catch everything he said and its breaking his heart.

"Is it too much if I ask for kimchi fried rice? I suddenly got the craving." Sungjong requested his breakfast menu.

"Of course not, my dear. Please wait a moment." The butler excuse himself to inform the chef on duty.

As the elder disappear from his sight, Sungjong keep his gaze on the butler.

"Ahjusshi, I'm gonna miss you so much. I'm sorry if I leave this world too early. You raised me since I was a baby. You're my mom and dad. Th-ank y-you.." Sungjong getting sentimental and he can feel tears welling up in his eyes. The more he thinks about the possibility of him dying soon, the sadder he get and he eventually cry. The younger cover his face with his hands and cry silently. He just realized everything was too much for him now that he don't have Boohyun beside him anymore. He was able to hang on and not give up because he has Boohyun but now he lost his reason and it was too much.

As Sungjong caught up in his thoughts, he start to feel nauseus again and his abdomen is in pain, even painful than the night before. 'Damn it! I just took the medicine so why is it hurting so much now? Is the pill not working anymore?

Sungjong fisted his left hand trying to bear the pain and another hand clutching over his abdomen. He don't want anyone to see him in pain and so he want to go to his bedroom but as he's about to move, excrutiating pain hit him direct on his stomach makes him yelp in surprise and fall to the floor unable to bear the pain anymore.

"AAAHHH.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter