Twenty-One Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANNYEONG MY LOVELY READERS! ^_^

Welcome Welcome~~~~

It's been a long time hasn't it? I'm sorry for disappearing for a long time >.<

I've been busy with my final exam and yay! I've finish my first year as a college student :)

And also I kinda lose my sense of writing for leaving it for a long time and I hope you forgive my mistakes in this update and the next next one.

I will do a few update today so Stay tune!

 

Enjoy!

-Hana-

 

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

A month has passed since the birth of MyungYeol's miracle Min Jee and Min Ki. Sungyeol heal faster despite what happened and the twins also in a good health thanks to the love they got from the people who love them especially their mommy and daddy.

 

Sungyeol was disharged from the hospital after two weeks of being admitted but he always come every single day without fail to the hospital to visit his twins. He feel bad that his babies had to go through a hard time because of him.

 

Surprisingly the news about Myungsoo's and Doyeon's marriage died down just like the wind pass by. The both of them didn't know what happened but they're happy that no one will disturb them now. Myungsoo couldn't care less about that woman.

 

Sungyeol and Myungsoo is more than excited when Minhyuk said the twins is ready to breath the same air as their parent did. What excite them more is that finally the new parent can hold their babies instead of just looking at them and hold their small hands through the incubator.

 

Myungsoo gently hold his fiancee's hand while waiting for Minhyuk to take their babies out of the incubator and let them hold their twins. The past month, both Sungyeol and Myungsoo do a lot of research, training and reading about taking care of babies especially premature baby as they want to take care of their twins properly.

 

Sungyeol can feel his heart beating so hard against his rib cage when he see his precious daughter almost reach him. He get his hands ready to hold Min Jee when Minhyuk pass her to him.

 

Min Jee jolted from her sleep when she feel a little movement and she's on the verge of crying.

 

“There, there.. Mommy's here..”Sungyeol coo at his daughter as he hold her carefully and gently. He can't stop smiling and soon sniffing sound can be heard.

 

Myungsoo come to his side and hug him lovingly while looking at sleeping Min Jee together.

 

“She looks just like you, so pretty.” He said.

 

“Myungsoo-sshi..” Minhyuk call out to Myungsoo as he hold their precious son, Min Ki.

 

Myungsoo look up and smile as he walk up to Minhyuk and take Min Ki into his arms.

 

“Hey, little guy.” The new daddy smile sweetly at his chic son who have his eyes open and blinking continuosly.

 

“Min Ki look exactly like his daddy, handsome and cold. Look at him staring at you without any expression.” Sungyeol laughs a little and Minyuk nodded as he agree with what Sungyeol said.

 

“He's my son after all, aren't you Little guy?” Myungsoo coo at his son and Min Ki smile.

 

“Congrats on becoming a parent! Don't forget to bring them every two week for check up. Bye bye, have fun with your mommy and daddy.” Minhyuk wish them before he excuse himself. Sungyeol and Myungsoo thanked him for all he have done for them.

 

“Min Jee-ah, Min Ki-ah.. Let's go home with mommy and daddy.” Sungyeol said happily. He can't wait to show them their room. Myungsoo take his free hand and they walk together with their twins on each of their arms.

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Quickly finish with what you were doing! They're gonna be here soon!” Woohyun shout from the first floor so that the person on the second floor can hear him.

 

Sunggyu almost lost his sanity when he heard Woohyun shouting again.

 

“If you're not my boyfriend, I would've kick you hard on your balls.” He said in anger.

 

Dongwoo who was with him cleaning the twin's room just laughs at him.

 

“Stop laughing, it's not funny.” He puff his cheeks.

 

“Okay, okay.. But you know, who would've thought that the almighty Kim Sunggyu is just a cute little hamster to his Namu.” Dongwoo said in amuse and Sunggyu throw the rag on his hand to Dongwoo.

 

“You think I don't know that you're the same when you're with Ho-” Sunggyu stop before he could finish his words. He look at Dongwoo and he can see his smiling face is now gone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter