Thirty-Two Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the long wait! I've been busy and now there's only exams to be focusing on and it's holiday yayyy Merry Christmas to those who celebrating!!! /throw confetti/

 

Enjoy! 

-Hana-

 

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

"Hyung, we're going out first." Sungyeol announce as he open the door.

"You sure you don't need me?"

"Dongwoo hyung, we're just taking a walk at the park. Don't worry, I can take care of myself and my babies."

Dongwoo just sigh in defeated, "Okay then, call me if you need anything."

Sungyeol nodded and chuckle when Dongwoo pampered his twins with kisses.

"Uncle will be missing you two. Come back quickly, okay?" He said with a sad voice to the twins.

Min Jee and Min Ki just kicked their feet in excitement showing they're excited to go out, not understand what their uncle Dongwoo just said.

"Aigoo, we're out for an hour only. See you later, hyung." Sungyeol smile one last time before he walk away from the door with the twin's stroller.

 


"Poor Yeol.. Why can't he just live happily?" Hoya said as he appear behind Dongwoo.

"You know.. We should gather everyone and talk. The things that happened right now, everyone need to know or else another misunderstanding will arise. We must get to Myungsoo first before Doyeon does." Dongwoo said as he close the door.

"I'm sorry, hyung." Hoya hang his head low.

"Why are you sorry? You're also a victim here. Doyeon, that woman is the one at fault. Dahee must be sad to know that her sister did bad things again."

"I.. I know I shouldn't ask this but hyung.."

"What?"

"Can't w-we settle this problem qu-quietly without involving po-police?" The younger play with his finger in nervous.

"Lee Howon!"

"I know she's wrong! But she's sick, hyung!"

"She was sick after Hyunsoo hyung died! Not before Dahee's death! What? You wanna say that she accidentally pushed her to the street?!"

"I just.. We were fr-friends.."

"You're protecting a criminal here! I'm glad you told me what you knew about this but this is not the Doyeon you once knew!"

"Hyung.. I-"

"She is the cause of all the things that happened to us! From 6 years ago until now! She ruined Dahee's relationship with Hyunsoo hyung, she ruined our friendship and now she's doing the same thing again but with Myungsoo and Sungyeol this time JUST because her sick mind playing tricks on her! Can't you see innocent people are involved in her games? She almost killed Sungyeol and the twins that night about the news of her marriage with Myung, remember? And recently, she almost killed you. Thank God Boohyun hyung was there to save you though he played a part of it too unconsciously."

"...... I'm sorry.. "

"I know your intentions, Hoya and I'm not mad at you, I'm just worry." Dongwoo feel bad for throwing his anger at the younger, they have barely in a good term now they're arguing again.

 

He walk slowly to Hoya and pull the now sobbing man into his embrace.

"Things will be hard on us now especially Sungyeol because Myungsoo don't remember him. I don't know why this is happening but I know Myungsoo will choose the right thing, his mind may be playing tricks and Doyeon will take advantage of it but his heart knew, his heart knew where to go."

"I really hope we can go back to normal." He said against Dongwoo's warm chest.

'Things won't be the same again, not after the rest know about it later.' Dongwoo thought as he close his eyes hoping that this is just a dream.

Knowing the truth is even more painful that being kept in the dark for these 6 years. The truth that he didn't expected but forced to know make things fall into the right place, Why Doyeon appeared explain everything including the incident in the past.

Her actions make the buried past crawl out from its grave. She should have just stay invincible instead of appeared and ruin things.

 

 

 

 


"Baby, do you like it outside? The air is fresh today." Sungyeol talk to his twins as he walk slowly at the park.

Dongwoo's apartment is away from the busy road where air is pretty much polluted so he's grateful that the area here is clean and safe for the baby.

To be honest, Sungyeol wanted to go back, he's been staying with Dongwoo for two days. Though Myungsoo return to his old memory, at least they need to talk and sort things out. He thought maybe Myungsoo would feel curious when he got back and see the house is not the same.

Their shared bedroom, the twin's crib, the twin's room, their picture's frame around the house but none. Myungsoo hasn't contact him or at least Sunggyu or Dongwoo or Sungjong to know about him and the twin's whereabouts and wellness.

And so he secretly took off to the house yesterday evening when the twin's fast asleep and then he knew why Myungsoo was quite.

Doyeon was there. There was luggage and Sungyeol knew what was going on. He wanted to stop them but it's too late when the car already far away when he get near.
At that moment, Sungyeol's legs gave out as he silently cry begging for Myungsoo to return. After some time, he slowly calm down only sobbing could be heard as he enter the front gate.

He slowly walk inside and open the door slowly not to make any noise even though he knew no one was home.

Sungyeol walk pass the living room still sobbing as the memories of him and Myungsoo together with their twin's flashes right in front of him. It feels like yesterday he first walked inside this house after they both knew about the pregnancy, their first argument, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter