Twenty-Seven Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is very very very very late and I'm sorry. I was very busy with school this year. Thank u for still staying with me and the story.

Enjoy! 

-Hana-

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

Hoya snap his eyes open and surprise the mysterious man that was about to take his oxygen mask off. The sick man was awake just right after Dongwoo left and he's about to open his eyes when someone enter the room. Somehow he can feel the new presence in the room not belong to Dongwoo so he shut his eyes back.

When the mysterious mask man try to run after getting caught, surprisingly Hoya moves faster than him and able to grab his hand. He somehow manage to hold down the person strongly. Hoya want to shout to ask for help but it's a hospital and he's kinda dizzy but right at the moment someone open the door and Hoya can't be more thankful that the person quickly come to his rescue and knock the man down. He then call for security guard.

"Hoya-sshi, are you okay?" The man ask concernly after he tied the bad guy to the chair while waiting for the security.

"Who are you? How do you know me?." He ask almost in whispers because his head throbbing like hell.

"Let me check on you. I know you're in pain."

Hoya look at the man with a frown not please that his question not being answer.

"I'm Boohyun and I'm a doctor here. I know you because you're friends with Dongwoo and the others. I want to pay you a visit but I didn't expected something like this happened. " He answer as he check on Hoya.

"You're fine but you need to rest. You just woke up from a coma and your head is still recovering from a bad hit."

Boohyun's word trigger something in Hoya's head and his eyebrow twitches as he suddenly remember something and he look at the man in front of him. Though the images still blurry, he know something about this man, something important.

"Hoya!" Dongwoo shout in surprise when he get inside the room with the security. Dongwoo run to Hoya side while Boohyun told the security guard to take the bad guy to their post and guard him as he will be there to ask a few question.

"Are you okay? What happened? I was surprise when I saw the security guards running towards your room and I follow them. Who's that guy? What did he do to you?" Dongwoo ask frantically as he suspect Hoya's body for any injuries.

"He's fine, Dongwoo-sshi. I came in right on the time to help him." Boohyun said.

Dongwoo turn around and just realise the other man's presence in the room. He bow a few times and said his gratitude.

"Thank you, Boohyun-sshi. Why would someone want to hurt Hoya?" He ask.

Boohyun brush off his question and change the topic.

"Sungjong is here if you want to see him. I was there just now before I came here." He said.

"Jongie is here? Why? Is he sick?" Dongwoo ask concernly.

"The usual." Boohyun smile sadly and Dongwoo nodded.

"I have work to do so please excuse me. I'm glad you're okay, Hoya-sshi." Boohyun said with a smile before he leaves. As soon as he turn around, the smile is gone and his expression turn dark.

"Dongwoo, you know that man just now?" Hoya ask after being quiet for a while.

"Yes, he's a doctor here and also Sungjong's boyfriend."

"Sungjong.... "

"He's our friend, Sunggyu's brother."

"Sunggyu.... "

"He's my best friend, you know him for a long time too. He's a regular at Myungsoo's cafe."

"Myungsoo... "

"He's... Wait, this is gonna be long. To sum it all, they're all our friends." Dongwoo smile as he look at Hoya who has his face all scrunch up thinking hard.

"What are you thinking about?" He ask.

Hoya snap out of his thought and shake his head.

"Nothing. Suddenly I feel like I want to remember everyone. If they're all my friends too, I must be making them worried about me."

"Of course we're worried about you, we're all friends." Dongwoo smile.

"Myungsoo and Sungyeol will visit you tomorrow. Do you know how upset Sungyeol was when you're not there when he open his eyes after he woke up from his coma?" Dongwoo continue and Hoya look at him not understand what he's saying.

"I forgot you don't remember anything. On the day you gone missing, Sungyeol gave birth to his twins. You get to see the twins before you were gone but not Sungyeol as he was in a coma at that time. But don't worry, his fine and so does the twins." He smile.

"Twins? They must be cute." Hoya said cutely.

Dongwoo smile looking at Hoya feeling grateful that he's awake and have his smile back. What happened just now worries him but he will investigate that later. He don't want to ruin the moment they have right now. How he miss talking like this with the love of his life. Though he don't remember anything, Dongwoo sure that one day Hoya will get it back and till that day come, he will stay by his side. Their conversation continue till late at night and they ended up sleeping together on the bed with Dongwoo holding Hoya between his arms.

"I love you.." Dongwoo whispers when he realize Hoya no longer response to his story indicate that he's already fall asleep and the latter soon follow the other man into the dreamland.

 

 

 

 


Sungyeol stir from his sleep by the sound of Min Ki's crying. He open his eyes slowly and then close it again due to the sunlight that already rise up high in the sky telling him that it's already morning. No wonder Min Ki is crying for his attention.

"Okay baby, mommy's awake now." He said lazily as he push away the blanket that cover his half body. Sungyeol chuckle as he remember last night event.

They were in the middle of making out and clothes already thrown away somewhere in the room when the twins crying disturb them and Myungsoo cry in frustrations while Sungyeol laughing his heart out while wearing his pants and running to get the twins.

Myungsoo wait patiently till the twins go back to sleep but somehow both Min Ki and Min Jee don't want to go to sleep as if they knew what their mommy and daddy will be doing when they're asleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter