Thirty-One Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A very short update! Thank you for still loving IBM <3

I try to make a few fast update before this week end bcuz I will disappear again ~_~

Oh, I hope no one cry (´ε` )♡

Enjoy! 

 

-Hana-

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

"Dig in everything. Do whatever it take to get that son of a ."

Sunggyu ended the call in anger as he drive faster. He need to find Woohyun. Though he didn't know where the man might be, he will start looking at his house first.

 

Ring ring~~

 

"Hello."

"Kim Sunggyu-sshi? This is from the hospital."

"Yes, what's it about?"

"Do you know Nam Woohyun?"

Sunggyu hit the break in surprise and grip the steering tight.

"Yes, where is he? Is he alright?"

The latter bit his lips in anxious worrying about the other man's safety.

"Myungwol Hospital. We tell you when you're here. I believe it's something you should hear in person."

"I'll be there in ten."

 

 

 

 

Woohyun lay in his bed crying silently as he fisted the blanket that cover his body where his abdomen were.

 

"I-I'm sor-sorry...ba-baby.."

 

He curl in a fetus form and cry harder. It's hard to accept the reality where you don't even know it's existence in the first place. Woohyun hit his chest in frustrations, he made another mistake that he can't undo.

How can he didn't know his baby was inside him? How can he didn't notice there is another living soul inside him? How can he be so ignorant toward the fruit of love between him and Sunggyu?

He should have know, he should have notice but yet he failed. What should he say to Sunggyu? He bet the elder hated him more if he knew about it.

Woohyun's crying and sobbing is loud enough to be heard through the outside of the room.

Sunggyu's heart clench in pain hearing those painful cry. He want to run to Woohyun and hug the man tight to never let him go again. He want to make those tears stop and pamper him with kisses. He want to just hold his Woohyun into his embrace but he himself almost break down as he too still can't grasp the reality.

He feel useless and stupid. His heart hurt so much to know how it feel to lose a gift that was given to them without even have the chance to take care of it. Woohyun must be in even more pain than him.

 

"He need to rest. His body not strong enough to handle the stress he put in. Miscarriage can cause depression to someone so he need you more than ever at the moment. I'll just come back later to check on him." The doctor said before he leave to give the two a privacy.

 

"Oh, I almost forgot. Here. It's only three weeks old." The doctor take out something from his pocket and give it to Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu take it with a shaky hands and burst into silent tears when he look at the sonogram. It was small, very small like the size of a bean. How can he missed this? How can he didn't know his and Woohyun's baby is there with them for the past weeks?

The man trace his finger slowly on the picture. His baby is there but not anymore. He close his eyes helplessly letting his tears fall thinking how heart broken Woohyun is.

The younger always wanted a baby when he saw Sungyeol with the twins, but now that they got it, they didn't even get the chance to know it's existence before it go back to heaven.

 

"This is the ultrasound we did before removing the embryo. I'm sorry for your loss." The doctor bow his head a little before he leave.

 

Sunggyu lean his body on the wall as he cry holding the sonogram close to his broken heart.

After a few minutes, Sunggyu wipe his fallen tears and get hold of himself before he walk to the door and turn the doorknob. He need to be strong for  Woohyun but the elder wanted to break down at the sight in front of him as soon as he step inside the room.

Woohyun was all curled up helplessly crying begging wanted his unborn baby back. Sunggyu take a deep breath to control himself as he close the door slowly.

He then move toward Woohyun and get on the bed. The man seem to notice the presence behind him but before he can turn around, Sunggyu lie down on his left side and hug the man.

Woohyun no need to turn around or look at the man behind him to know who it is. From the warmth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter