Thirty-Seven Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hahahahahaha hello there subbies xD I am sorry for the late update, I was planning to update long ago but work has been keeping me off schedule and plus I was sick, again /sigh/ .... Anyway hope you like it! Theres a lot of flashback so please don't get confuse~~~~~

Ouh btw, I know you guys dying to know what happen to Woogyu's part but no worry, we will get to know about it in the next chapter. There will be a surprise/twist so prepare yourself :3333

 

Enjoy!

-Hana-

 

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

One hour before......


"Is it good to be back, sweetpea?" Boohyun ask his daughter who look at the scenery outside of the car with wide eyes and big smile.

"Yes, daddy!" She said excitedly.

Boohyun smile but then his vibrate showing a new text just come in but then the phone ringing and he took out his phone from his jacket without look at the text first. He's surprise at the caller ID popping out on the screen.

"Hello?" 

"....."

"Doyeon? I know it's you." He said not to loudly so that Jiyu wouldn't hear.

"Oppa..." Her voice is slow like whispering but he still can catch her words. She sounds as if she was being chase.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Where are you?" He can't help but be concern about her. She might be bad but she was once his patient and still a friend to him. Not to mention she's blood related to Jiyu.

"Pl-please... I d-don't want to make the same m-mistake... Oppa.." 

Boohyun quickly told the driver to change their destination from his house to somewhere safer for Jiyu to stay for a while, "Where are you? I'll be right there." 

"Go to the ad-address I texted you just now. Hurry, oppa...before I do something t-terrible to an innocent b-baby..."

"Baby?! Who's baby?! Oh my God, Doyeon! You-" Boohyun gasp when it hit him.

 


An hour later....


"This is totally not what you guys think." The man said quickly before they accuse him of kidnapping Min Ki.


"B-boohyun hyung?!" Sungjong stare at his lover with wide eyes.


"Jongie, this is really not my doing." He said determinely.

Sungyeol ignore his surrounding and walk towards the elder. Boohyun use his free hand to defend himself expecting a blow from the younger but instead he only reach out his hand asking for his baby boy to be back in his arms. The doctor hand over Min Ki to his mommy who have a betrayal and hurt look in his eyes without hesitation. He wonder if he just save a baby or he just got frame by Doyeon.


"Look, I'm innocent if that's what you're wondering about. I came here because...because of Doyeon..."

Sungjong quirk his eyebrow and give his boyfriend the what-the- look.

"You said to me you can't see me until this evening but you CAN come here because of Doyeon? And which turn out to be where Min Ki was?? I don't know what to think right now." 


"I don't understand.. Why? Why are you here? Because of Doyeon at that? Did you two planed this?" Sungyeol sounds hurt.

"No, I swear. I'm innocent. Look, we can talk about it later. We need to get Min Ki out of here and find Myungsoo too. I think he's in danger because right now, Doyeon capable of anything." Boohyun explain trying hard not to give up on the situation. The look Sungjong give him make it harder to do that.

"Yeol, I think he's right. We should find Myung. Isn't it strange that we can't contact him these past days? All we know that he will be back on the note he left for you. Anything could happen to him, at least Min Ki is safe now." Dongwoo said after thinking hard about it. He believe what Boohyun said about Doyeon though the part of him being here is still suspicious. He knew the doctor involved in Hoya's one month and two weeks disappearance but also his savior so he forgive him for that. But now Myung and Min Ki disappearance.. hopefully he is innocent just like he said or Dongwoo will never forgive him.

"You better pray we will find Myung or I won't ever forgive you, Dr. Nam. Let's go, Dongwoo hyung, Sungyeol hyung." Sungjong said with deadly tone that stab Boohyun's heart right on its spot. The younger has totally lost his trust on him, there's no more 'hyung' with love in his eyes and tone.


"I don't think so." Someone's voice ringing inside the building and everyone look around in reflex to find the source.

Sungyeol wrap his arms around Min Ki tighter and went to Dongwoo's side who open his arms to let Sungyeol be close to him.

"You will not go anywhere." Someone's voice echo inside the building freaking out everyone but Boohyun knows well who does it belong to.


"Doyeon? Is that you?" Boohyun shout back.


"Doyeon is such a stupid girl. She knew he's a jerk but still love him even after she found out he's dating her own twin sister. Tch."

Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong furrow their eyebrow in confusion not knowing what the hell the woman is talking about except Boohyun.


"I thought you're gone, Dohee. Why can't you just leave Doyeon alone? She need to live her life as she want without you keep disturbing her and ruin things in her life." The doctor said and the other three is even more confuse now.


"I never gone, Mr. Doctor. Doyeon may success in suppressing me but can never erase me as I am hers, all she can never be. I did not ruin her life but instead I protected her! You know nothing!"

"Protecting her by killing innocent people?? Is that what you mean?? Killing her twin sister and his boyfriend? Even abducting an innocent baby?? Did Doyeon said to you she want things to be done that way?" 

"I am here because she can't! Hyunsoo was a fool but then again, Doyeon was just the same. How can he slept with Doyeon but fell in love with that stupid Dahee?! Just because he was drunk doesn't mean it work that way! He should love ME, not her!" She shout out her anger that her voice can literally be heard through out the building.

"Hyunsoo met you, didn't he? 6 years ago..after Dahee died.."

"I told him it was me who he should love, not Dahee. From the start, it should've been ME! Dahee should never appear in his or anyone's life because she will always steal everyone's love and in the end, I'm all left in the darkness and loneliness!"

"Hyunsoo was already in Dahee's life before he met you in the States. And you guys didn't slept together, he never touched you. He was drunk but he realized you're not Dahee even though you two look the same. He thought he was halucinating so he brush it off and left. But when that incident 6 years ago took place where you framed Dahee of sleeping with Myungsoo, he did believed in it for a while but when he realized something he should've the moment he saw that photo, it was too late. Dahee was dead and Myungsoo was in a coma. He knew that you and Dahee are related because it can't be possible for two person to look exactly the same unless they're twins."

Dohee shake her head in disagreement, "No! You lied! You know nothing!"

"Doyeon-ah, please... I know you're there, please stop this now. You don't want to make the same mistakes. You don't want anyone to die like Dahee and Hyunsoo, right?" Boohyun said trying to persuade Doyeon to overcome Dohee from taking over her mind and body.

"Dead?! Hyunsoo is not dead! He's mine! But that witch-" She point her finger to Sungyeol with full rage in her eyes.

"-that witch stole him from me and hide him for 6 years! I will not let anyone take Hyunsoo away again! If I can't have him, no one can." Doyeon hold out the gun in her hand and poin it at Sungyeol who froze in shock and fear.


"Stop!"

All of the people who presence there turn around when the familiar voice echoing through out the empty building.


"Myungie!" Sungyeol stare at his fiance with wide eyes both relief and angry at the man. Myungsoo who also notice Sungyeol's presence run towards the latter in a speed of light and engulf him in a tight hug but not to tight because Min Ki is between them.


"Yo-you're hurt..." Sungyeol's voice shaking as he trace Myungsoo's bloody head with his free hand trembling in concern for the man.


"I'm fine, baby. Thank God you two are safe. I'm worried." He said in a low voice enough for Sungyeol to hear without raising any suspicion because at this rate Doyeon, well Dohee is capable of killing everyone in the room.


"H-how are you still alive?!"

 


Two hour before....

 


"You're right. Oh wait, stupid me. I have a new phone now. I should call him." Myungsoo mentally beat himself for forgetting to call or message his fiance first thing after he bought the new phone.

"Aigoo... You're only 25, Myungsoo." Sojin shake her head in disbelief.


Myungsoo press the call button and hold the phone to his right ear waiting to it to ring.


"Hmm, he's not picking up. Sungyeol never fail to answer my call." He sounds concern.

"Try again, who knows if he's in the bathroom or attending the twins." Sojin try to calm his stepson.

Myungsoo nodded and hit the call button again. After what it feel like years, during the fourth ring the line is finally connected but Myungsoo didn't expect the one who answer it.


"Master Myungsoo..."

"Ahjushhi? Why are you the one answering my call? Where's Sungyeol? Wait, why are you even answering his phone?"

"Master Sungyeol has been staying at the mansion for the past day. He worried about you because he can't contact you, we all are."

"I know, I'm sorry but I'm back now. I'm at our shared house but it's dark and doesn't look like there's anobody inside. Where's my fiance, ahjusshi? My twins?"

"Really?! That's great, Master! Master Sungyeol really need you at time like this...."

"What's wrong?"

"Min Ki is missing , sir."

Myungsoo's heart clench in pain at what he just found out, how can he not k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter