Thirtieth Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm a bad author, I know. I'm sorry subbies..  /hide in a corner/

Enjoy! 

 

-Hana-

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

"Myung.. He-"

Sungyeol shake his head to stop Dongwoo from saying anything. The dino look at Sungyeol with a frown.

"But Yeol..."

Sungyeol shake his head again and mouthed 'it's okay'. Dongwoo expect the younger man to be surprise but yes he is, maybe he just too shock that he's act like this? He thought.

"Let me get the doctor." Dongwoo said before he leave Sungyeol and Myungsoo in the room. Once the latter left, the room is engulf in silence. Neither Sungyeol or Myungsoo have the courage to say the first word.

What should he say? 'Hey, you might not remember me but I'm your fiancé and we have babies together.' or 'Hey, I worked at your cafe.' . Well, that doesn't sound the situation will get any better. 

To be honest, Sungyeol was shock. Too shock that his brain can't function properly. What will happen now? His Myungsoo remember everyone except him? What about their babies? What about their love? Now he know the pain of being forgotten by the one you love. Sungyeol sigh inwardly, 'This is how Sungjong's felt for 6 years.'

 

"Are you friend with Woo hyung? I'm Kim Myungsoo." He smile as he fish out his hand for a handshake.

Sungyeol look at the man in front of him longingly. He look at the hand and choke back his tears. He bit his lips and smile.

"Yes, I am. I'm Lee Sun-sungyeol." He take Myungsoo's hand for a handshake but he burst into tears the moment he touch the man's hand. The hand that give him love and protection. The hand that warm him every single time. The hand that hold him close and the hand that give him loving touches. The hand that hold their babies safely and gently in his arms.

"He-hey... Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Myungsoo panic at the view in front of him. Sungyeol suddenly crying after hold his hand. He doesn't know what to do. He just knew the man for a few minutes.

Myungsoo debating with his heart about what to do but then he decided to pull the man closer and wrap his arms around him. He can hear Sungyeol's fast heartbeat against his ears. Somehow the heartbeat calm him down and make him feel at peace.

Why does it feel familiar? 

 

"I don't know what's wrong but everything will be alright and you can cry, it's okay." He said.

Sungyeol shakily raise his hand to hug Myungsoo.

"Ju-just a mo-moment, ple-please.." Sungyeol said and hug Myungsoo tight. He doesn't know why but it feels like this is maybe the last time he can hold Myungsoo like this and it hurt so much. Sungyeol want to cherish this moment between him and Myungsoo a little bit longer. He know once he let go of the warm embrace, things will change.

Sungyeol remembered what Myungsoo said to him earlier and now he realize the man talked as if he knew something will happened and it did.

"No matter what happened, I will never let you and our little jewels go. Whatever happened, I need you to trust me." 

'I don't know why all this happened to us but I trust you, Myungie. Please keep your words true.' Sungyeol said in his heart hoping his feeling reach Myungsoo.

Myungsoo froze with the sudden action but he let him be. He patted the back of Sungyeol gently hoping it will calm him down.

He look at the twin baby stroller near the window and he doesn't know why his heart clench not being able to see the babies' face and hold them.

What is happening? Do I know them? 

 

Dongwoo who has been standing outside the room listening to MyungYeol after call the doctor to check on Myungsoo, is crying waterfall feeling frustrated over the situation.

There's so much thing going on in his head as he the only one that currently know all the problems and mess that is happening to them. The bigger one will come soon and he can feel it.

Dongwoo wipe his tears when he notice the footsteps behind him getting closer. He turn around and bow his head a little to the doctor who smile at him and open the door to check on Myungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 


Woohyun notice Sunggyu is after him. As much as he want to run back to the elder's arms when he's shouting his name, he can't. He ignore the shout and run faster as he hail a cab and get inside the car.

Woohyun told the driver first as he need to get away from Sunggyu. He slowly look back and crying his heart out looking at his now ex-boyfriend running to him and when he went quite far, Sunggyu eventually stop and just look at the taxi until he disappear from his sight.

The taxi driver ask after a few minute, "Where should I drive you to, sir?"

Woohyun start sobbing harder as he cover his face with his hands. He didn't mean this to happened. He didn't mean to hurt Sunggyu's feels. He didn't even want to separate from Sunggyu but he has no choice.

"BYG." He said between his sobbing.

The driver nodded and drive him to the one of the largest investor company in South Korea. After twenty minutes of driving, Woohyun reach the place. He pay the driver and hop out from the car.


He make sure his face show no sign of dry tears or anything. Woohyun walk and the guard open the door for him as they know who Woohyun is.

"Woohyun-sshi, Mr. President is in a meeting right now." The receptionist inform but Woohyun shrug her off and pass by the entrance by scanning his ID card and get on the elevator to the highest level where he need to settle his problems.

He get on and press the button to level 40. The lift move upward and after a moment, he arrive at the level.

He get out from the elevator and walk direcrly to the boss's room ignoring the secretary who try to stop him as the president is on a meeting. He just barge in the room with a furious face.

The people inside the room surprise with the sudden intrusion.

"Let's continue tomorrow, gentleman." The man smile as he dismiss his board of director.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter