Eighteenth Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy!

-Hana-

p/s: i wanna cry while writing this update ;_;

 

 

###############################################################

 

 

It's been a week since Myungsoo left for his business trip, a week since Sungjong been admitted to the hospital, a week since Doyeon left Sungyeol clueless, a week since Dongwoo found out about their dead friend reationship with his lover and the mysterious woman named Doyeon and also a week since Sungmin know the possibility about his parent's past secret that involve his dongsaeng.

 

 

Maybe what Woohyun hyung said was right but I don't want to give him a false hope. Boohyun hyung deserve someone better than me. I'm sick and a burden to everyone, I don't even know if I'll be able to wake up everytime I fall asleep. Life is just so unfair. Why can't I be with the one I love? I let go of Myungsoo and now I have to let go someone that I finally found my heart to love again. Can I be selfish for once?I want to live and be happy. Can't I?

 

 

Sungjong stop writing and look up when someone open the door. He put down the pen and wipe his tears that threaten to fall from his eyes. Sungjong quickly close his diary and put it under his pillow hiding it from everyone espeially the person who just enter his room.

 

“Jongie-ah, hyung's here” Boohyun said when he enter the room. Jongyup who leading him the way to Sungjong's room excuse himself to make some tea for the two of them.

 

“Hyung...” Sungjong's voice crack the moment he see his face and hear his soothing voice that always there for him whenever he needed. Without him realising, tears fall on his cheek and Boohyun who surprise to see Sungjong crying running to his side and hug him.

 

“Are you okay? Are you hurting again? Let me check you.” Boohyun pull off the hug and about to open his bag when Sungjong grab his wrist.

 

“Hy-hyung..” Sungjong said between his sobs.

 

If only Sungjong know that his heart is breaking seeing him crying like this. How he wish he never be the one that diagnosed his disease and fall in love in the process of treating him. Boohyun sigh mentally that there is no turning back because he already fall deeply for his patient.

 

“Hyung..please..save me...” Sungjong tighten his hold on Boohyun and let out his desperation.

 

Boohyun's heart shatter hearing that painful sad voice hoping for miracle, he waste no time and pull the boy into his embrace and patting his back continuosly.

 

“I wan-want to li-live... Hyung, you-you're a doctor..” Sungjong cry harder in his doctor's warmth embrace.

 

“Jongie-ah...” At this time Boohyun couldn't hold it any longer and he shed his own tears that he's been holding ever since he saw the angel step on his office years ago.

 

“I lov-love you.. I want to be wi-with you..” Finally Sungjong said it as he tighten his grip around Boohyun's waist.

Boohyun was taken aback by the sudden confession but at this time he couldn't care less as he pull out of the hug slowly and cup both of Sungjong's cheek and lean in closer until they can feel each other's breath.

 

“I love you, Kim Sungjong. Forever.” He whisper and lean in to close the gap between them in a slow sweet kiss. Sungjong close his eyes as more tears fall down and he kiss back wishing time stop at this moment.

 

Jongyup and two other maids that hold a tray of tea and snacks for the two just stand outside of the ir youngest master's room sniffing. They didn't plan on eavedropping but it just happened. Jongyeop order the maids to leave and give the two some privacy and come back with the tea and snacks in a few minutes. The maids wipe their tears and follow the order.

 

“He's just a baby.” Sungmin's words startle the three of them. The two maids excuse themselves quickly and Jongyup bow his head when he saw Sungmin behind them.

 

“Sungmin, I'm sorry it has to happened this way.” The head butler apologize.

 

“It's okay, it doesn't matter. It's in the past between mom and him. Sungjong is my baby brother and I will always love him. This secret is just between us. I don't want Sungjong's heart break more than it already has. Forget about what we talked about and focus on treating Sungjong.” He said after knowing the past between his mom and their dead head butler from Jongyup. The middle age man excuse himself after nodding in understanding.

 

 

 

 

 

“.....and that will be your last meeting for the week.” Hyuna look up after informing his boss about his schedule for the week but it seems that Sunggyu didn't even pay attention since the beginning.

 

Hyun sigh, she understand why Sunggyu is like this, “I'll come back later.” She was about to turn his heels when Sunggyu ask her about Woohyun whereabout.

 

“He said he have important thing to do and said that he gonna give you a call soon.” She bow then walk out of the office.

 

“That lazy-” Before Sunggyu got to nag more, he feel his phone vibrate in his pocket.

 

“Talk about the devil.” He scuffs and slide the answer button.

 

“You're fired, Nam Woohyun.” He was beyond annoyed that Woohyun leave him without him knowing.

 

He furrow his eyesbrow when he hear the other laughs.

 

“No, I'm not fired. You think I don't know you, Gyu. Anyway, I need you to stand outside of your shopping mall now.”

 

“Why should I listen to you?” He roll his eyes.

 

“Just do it or I will leave where you can never find me again.” Woohyun threaten the older man.

 

Sunggyu sigh and follow what Woohyun just said anyway, well no one can refuse Nam Woohyun and Sunggyu hate the fact that he will always fall for that idiot even though he didn't want to.

 

The whole ten minutes Sunggyu take to get to be outside of his shopping mall from his office Woohyun accompany him by singing his favourite from Noel. Sunggyu can't help but smile as he listen to the song, he remember and Sunggyu once again fall for him all over again grinning like an idiot.

 

“I'm a good singer, aren't I?” Sunggyu snap out from his daze when the other speak up. He fake a cough.

 

“I didn't notice you were singing because it's noisy here.” He lied and smile when Woohyun complaining that he sing it it with all his heart. I know, Woo.

 

“Okay now walk about fifty steps to your right and ten step to your left, be careful when you cross the street.” Woohyun said seriously the last three words. Sunggyu just smile at his caring act.

 

“One, two, three...” Sunggyu count as he begin his steps and when he safely cross the street, Woohyun told him to take another ten steps to the right then five steps to the left.

 

And of course Sunggyu just listen to whatever Woohyun want even though people give him a weird look because he was walking step by step by counting it.

 

When he finish all seventy-five steps he look up and gasp at the view in front of him. He walk around the park full of beautiful red roses plant with a happy face. The view is too b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter