Four Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey guys Lulu (lsgrlr) co-author, mostly just editor. I am posting the update today because ukissgirl4infinite is not feeling well. Updates will be postponed till further notice, so that our author can rest up and feel better. Thank you guys so much for liking her story and for subscribing. Please leave a comment for our author it will make her day. 

Happy Reading

Lulu <3<3<3

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

They finally arrived at the bakery near Myungsoo's house. Myungsoo told Sungyeol to stay in the car while he went inside. He goes to the counter and places his very lengthy and diabetes inducing order.

"Can I have two cups of coffee, that lemon cake, a pound of the dark chocolate truffles, and half a gallon of cookies and cream ice cream."  He counts his fingers checking to make sure he remembered everything.

The bakery ajumma smiles while watching him, "Your wife must have a craving for sweets, how nice of you to fulfill her wish."

Myungsoo literally chokes on his saliva when the woman said the word, wife.

"Well...hahaha." Myungsoo lets out a forced laugh. He suddenly breaks out in a cold sweat and wipes his hands on his jeans.

Wife?

His order is ready in about ten minutes. He pays for the items and gives the ajumma another smile.

"Thank you." Myungsoo says as he bows, grabs his items, and leaves the bakery.

"Wow! The coffee smells so good! Let’s hurry and get home Myung!" Sungyeol's eyes start to sparkle when he sees the goodies. He doesn’t even realize that he just called his boss, Myung.

However, Myungsoo did notice. Myung?  Myungsoo runs the nickname over in his head.

He looks at Sungyeol, he wants to ask him about the nickname, but decides to let it go. Sungyeol is happily staring at his food with puppy dog eyes. Myungsoo is not about to do anything that might change that. Today has been stressful enough.

                                                 

"Myungsoo, thanks for taking care of me, and for being concerned about what is happening.  But I think I want to go to work tomorrow. I rested a lot today. I don't want to take advantage of your kindness; I'm not that kind of person." Sungyeol says with determination as he finishes his dinner of desserts.

“I know you're not that kind of person, but I still would feel better if you rest tomorrow. Today you went through a lot. I think one full day of rest would be good for you." Myungsoo tries to reason with Sungyeol.

"I understand what you’re saying, but no, Myungsoo. I feel totally fine now. Besides, I'm not used to staying at home doing nothing especially in a house this big." Sungyeol looks at Myungsoo, who sighs in defeat he knows he won’t win.

Myungsoo gives Sungyeol a tour of his new home, and guides him back to the living room to rest, while Myungsoo takes a shower.

When the younger man comes back after showering he finds Sungyeol curled up on the sofa fast asleep. He picks the older man up gently afraid to disturb his sleep and carriers him to the bedroom. The decision to move Sungyeol in was so sudden Myungsoo didn’t have time to let the maid know to prepare a room for the other man. He lays Sungyeol in his own bed. Tomorrow he’ll make arrangements to have a room prepared for the pregnant man. He pulls the covers up over the sleeping man, and turns on the night light, switching off the brighter lights.

 What am I going to do with you?

Myungsoo thinks to himself as he stares at the sleeping figure before him. Guilt starts to well up. He knows he is responsible for what happened that night. What led to a very pregnant Sungyeol.

The next day at the cafe all the workers, except for Dongwoo, are shocked to see their boss walking through the door with Sungyeol in tow.

The employees greet Myungsoo. Hoya quickly runs to Dongwoo curious as to what is going on.

"What happened? Did a ghost really possess Myungsoo? Why did they come to work together"

"Get use to it buddy, this will be going on for a while, It looks like." Dongwoo chuckles, pats Hoya on the back and walks away, not answering any of his questions.

"You've been so secretive lately. I will find a way to get you to tell me what’s going on." Hoya threatens Dongwoo who shakes in mock fear.

"I’ll be upstairs if you need anything." Myungsoo whispers to Sungyeol before going to his office.

"I'll be fine." Sungyeol says as he grabs an apron and heads to the counter.

"How are you feeling?" Dongwoo asks Sungyeol.

Sungyeol smiles, "I'm fine. But I am really sorry about having to take your position, hyung."

Dongwoo returns the smile he understands the reasons for the switch.

"What are you doing? Why is Sungyeol at the counter?" Hoya is more confused than before.

"Seriously, Hoya stop being so nosy, will you?" Dongwoo roll his eyes. Hoya puffs his cheeks and walks away in frustration.

                                              

Hyuna knocks on the door, she enters with cold beverages for Sunggyu and Woohyun who have been working nonstop for the past five hours on a project that was delayed due

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter