Eight Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! ^^ It's been a long time, right? So sorry, I was busy >.<

Thank you for reading my story and subscribe :D

Your comments make me happy :3 but sorry I havent reply to you guys.

 

Enjoy reading!

-Hana-

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

“W-Woohyun?” Sungyeol stutters dropping his lemonade in shock. Sunggyu and Myungsoo turn their heads surprised by the sound of the drink crashing to the ground.

 

“Sungyeol, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? What’s wrong?” Myungsoo asks concern coloring his voice as he checks the pregnant man for signs of injury.

 

 Woohyun stays frozen in place, the shock of meeting Sungyeol, has the man at a loss for words.

 

“Woohyun, are you okay?” Sunggyu walk towards his assistant who seems to have turned into a statue.

 

“H-home..Myungsoo, let’s go home…” Sungyeol says as he looks at Myungsoo, hurt and confusion fill his eyes.

 

“Okay. But I’ll take you to the car first. I still need to pay for our groceries.” Myungsoo puts the shopping cart somewhere safe and leads the man away, leaving Sunggyu and Woohyun behind.

 

“Hey what’s wrong?” Sunggyu asks, trying to figure out what just happened.

 

 The older man shakes Woohyun slightly trying to get the man’s attention.

 

“I-I uh… I have everything w-we need. Let’s go pay.” Woohyun blinks his eyes trying to snap out of his thoughts as he pushes the cart to the register.

 

Sunggyu watches Woohyun as he walks away and all the older man can do is sigh.

 

What just happened?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, let’s go home.” Myungsoo says as soon as he hops into the car after putting their groceries in the back seat.

 

“Woohyun…what is his relationship with Sunggyu?” Sungyeol asks looking out the window. Myungsoo turns to look at Sungyeol, but quickly returns his attention to driving.

 

“He’s Sunggyu’s personal assistant. How do you know his name?” Myungsoo asks.

 

“He’s my ex-boyfriend. I’m sure he is more surprised than I am.” Sungyeol sighs.

 

"Well, thank god he’s your ex because I don’t want anything to get in the way of our relationship.” Myunsoo pauses not sure how to ask the next question.

 

“Is he the reason you were drunk that night?” He stares at Sungyeol as he stops at the red light.

 

Sungyeol smiles relieved at the fact that Myungsoo understands his actions, that night.

“Yes, we broke up not-so-nicely, it hurt a lot, and drinking seemed to dull the pain. But I am fine now.” because I have you and our baby.  

 

Myungsoo looks at the man beside him, “Call me Myungie again.”

 

Sungyeol almost chokes on his saliva, “W-what?”

 

“You’ve been calling me that for a while now. You don’t remember?” Myungsoo smiles.

 

Sungyeol looks away so the man does not see the red currently staining his face. He honestly didn’t realize he had been calling him that.

 

“Sorry, it-it must’ve just slipped out.” Sungyeol tries to sound normal.

 

“I’m not mad or anything. In fact, I like it when you call me that. It sounds cute when you say it, especially when you’re in one of your moods.” Myungsoo can’t help the small laugh that escapes.

 

Sungyeol puffs his cheeks glaring at Myungsoo.

 

 “Keep teasing me and I’m not gonna talk to you again.” He threatens.

 

Myungsoo gasps in mock fear.

 

“Okay, I give up. But on one condition though.”

 

“How can you put a condition on my threat? That doesn’t make any sense, silly.” Sungyeol chuckles.

 

Myungsoo smiles sheepishly, “Call me Myungie again.”

 

“Yah! You-“ Sungyeol is shocked at Myungsoo’s condition.

 

Myungsoo is laughing and soon Sungyeol laughs along with him.

 

“You’re smiling and laughing again, I’m glad.” Myungsoo says as he parks the car.

 

Sungyeol’s heart feels warm at Myungsoo’s words.

 

You helped heal my broken heart, Myungsoo. Thank you so much.

 

Sungyeol leans forward closing the distance between him and Myungsoo, his eyes close the moment their lips touch. The kiss is sweet and chaste, and the warmth from Sungyeol’s heart spreads to his entire body.

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun is concentrating on his cooking trying to push the day’s events out of his mind. Sunggyu watches him from the dining room table with curious eyes. Woohyun can feel the man’s eyes boring holes in his back; he turns off the stove and turns around.

 

“I can feel your gaze. Why are you staring at me?” Woohyun asks as he puts the food on the table..

 

“You’re hiding something from me, aren’t you?” Sunggyu questions, his eyes still following the man’s every movement.

 

“What do you mean?” Woohyun says innocently.

 

“First you asked me about Sungyeol, and then you’re freeze like a statue when you see him.” Sunggyu takes a mouthful of rice.

 

“Why was Myungsoo with him?” Woohyun ignores Sunggyu.

 

“I don’t know. I was about to ask that question when you suddenly appeared. Then it got awkward and they left.” Sunggyu continues eating, the food was really delicious.

 

"I see."

 

"I guess you know him."

 

"You can sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter