Twenty-Three Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This will be my last update so I hope you guys enjoy it! ^^

I'll be starting my 2nd year in college this Monday so I'm gonna be busy but I will find time to update for my sweet subbies :D

There's turn out to be more silent reader than I thought, it's okay. Thank you for giving my story so much support just by subscribing and reading it. :)

Though I hope one day you will leave me comments so I know how you think and feel about this story.

For those who leave me comments, I appreciate it vey much and I'm sorry I'm not able to reply to each one of you because there is so many of you but I will try! ^^

See you again next time! Chu~~~

 

Enjoy!

-Hana-

 

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

“Min Jee-ah...”

 

The baby let out a bubbly laugh when she hear her mommy call her name.

 

“You like that, huh?” Min Jee excitedly moving her fist around as she smile making Sungyeol laugh at his daughter cuteness.

 

While Sungyeol is having fun with Min Jee, Myungsoo pout when his son didn't give him any reaction.

 

“Yeol-ah, Min Ki hates me.” Myungsoo said in sadness.

 

“Don't say bad words in front of our babies, Myungie.” Sungyeol move towards his fiancee.

 

“Sorry... Maybe Min Ki not in a good mood.”

 

“Here, give him to me. You play with Min Jee.” Sungyeol said and they switch holding the twins.

 

“What's wrong with my handsome prince?” Sungyeol cooe at his son and Min Ki yawn as big as he can. Sungyeol laugh looking at the cute little mouth yawning so big.

 

“No wonder he didn't respond to you. He's sleepy. It's his noon nap after all.”

 

“Ouh, okay. Daddy play with this pretty princess then.” Myungsoo smile happily at his daughter who smile widely back at her daddy.

 

Sungyeol smile watching the daddy daughter have a good time with each other.

 

“I'll go to their room then. Min Ki look really sleepy.” Sungyeol said.

 

“Okay.” Myungsoo go to Sungyeol's side and kiss his son's chubby cheeks and lips. As soon as he did that, Min Ki started crying.

 

“Aigoo.. My baby is sleepy and you mad at daddy for disturbing you.. Let's go to sleep with mommy.” Sungyeol try to cajole his crying son but of course he give Myungsoo a quick kiss before he go.

 

“Your dongsaeng really not in the mood isn't he, Min Jee-ah?” Myungsoo ask his daughter who have her eyes frowning not understand what her daddy said.

 

 

Myungsoo is peek-a-boo-ing with his daughter at the living room happily when someone ring the bell and make Myungsoo turn to face the front door.

 

“Oh, someone is here.” He said as he walk towards the door holding Min Jee who have her eyes staring at her handsome daddy.

 

Myungsoo didn't open the door fully when he realise who's the person behind the door. He's about to close the door back when that person block it.

 

“Is this how you treated a guest? Ah no, let me rephrase it. Is this how you treat your future-wife?” Doyeon ask as she make a sad face.

 

Myungsoo roll his eyes but didn't open the door for her.

 

“I never say I will marry you so get lost from my house. My HUSBAND is waiting for me.” He emphasize the word 'husband' clearly at Doyeon. Myungsoo is about to close the door when Doyeon interrupt him.

 

“The wedding is still on whether you like it or not. The news of our wedding has been spread all over the world. Don't you watch the news?” She said with a sly smile.

 

Myungsoo frowning hearing what Doyeon just said and close the door right at her face. He walk towards the living room and turn the television on.

 

He change the channel and there it is the new about his marriage as the headline.

 

“What the...” Myungsoo curse under his breath. Right on the time Sungyeol was walking down the stairs after putting Min Ki to sleep.

 

“Myungie, let me have Min Jee. It's time for her milk.” He said not aware of the news but when he turn to face the television, his expression change in a split second.

 

Myungsoo who was engross in the news just realise that Sungyeol is right beside him watching the news with a dark eyes.

 

“Yeol-ah, it's not what you think. I-” Myungsoo try to explain that it's not his decision or whatever but Sungyeol cut him off.

 

“I know you're not at fault. You promised me you stay with me no matter what happened and I trust you.” Sungyeol said with a smile. He take the remote control from the table and turn the television off.

 

“Give me Min Jee. It's time for her milk.” He said.

 

Myungsoo give Min Jee to the hands of her mommy with a worried face.

 

“Thank you for trusting me, baby. I'm gonna talk to my dad to stop the marr-” Myungsoo was cut off when a woman's voice suddenly heard in the house.

 

Both of them look at the source of the voice and surprise to see Doyeon walking right through the door with that clinking sound of her heels with a smile as if she's the queen.

 

“No matter what you do, the marriage can't be stop. No uh, before you get mad at me, it was your dad that want this marriage to happened and I'm more than happy to have you as my man.” She said as she move very close to Myungsoo and trace her finger on his arms but Myungsoo quickly brush it off.

 

Both Sungyeol and Myungsoo is surprise at her flirtatious and shameless action. Myungsoo is about to scold her when Sungyeol beat him.

 

“Yah! Who are you to touch Myungsoo?!” Sungyeol raise his voice in anger but not too loud because Min Jee is in his arms.

 

“I'm the one who should ask you that. You're not even mar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter