Thirty-Five Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there~~~ fast update this time! ≧∇≦

Thank you for showing love in the last chapter, I love you guys~ 

This story coming to an end soon, I'm so sad... 

 

P/s: i did a mistake just now when i updated, i put the part that shouldn't be in this chap ⊙_⊙ gosh i spoiled it to those who have read this chap before i deleted that part huhu

 

Enjoy! 

-Hana-

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

"Hoya.." Dongwoo gently tap his boyfriend's shoulder who fell asleep on his lap half an hour ago in Woohyun's room. 

It's already night and they stay behind to accompany Woohyun until Sunggyu come. Sungyeol and Sungjong both went home to the Kim's mansion but they dropped by at Yadong's house first because Sungyeol forgot to pack extra diapers for the twins. 

Sungjong wanted to be with the twins and Sungyeol so the younger invite the man to the house and although Sungyeol refuse, Sungjong still insist and Sungyeol agreed. 

Hoya groan and refuse to open his eyes as he turn around and snuggle closer to Dongwoo's stomach. The elder chuckle at the cute action. 

"You do know whenever you did 'that', something else will happen. Now that you have rest, I'm sure your energy is restore." Dongwoo try to sound normal but he's actually dying trying to hold his laughter. 

Hoya smile sneakily between the elder's stomach and trace his finger on the side of Dongwoo's hips. The younger kiss the covered stomach before he look up with a pout and a puppy eyes. 


"You are one spoiled boyfriend, aren't you?" Dongwoo kiss the pout away and instantly Hoya smile from ear to ear. 


"Iwantyou."

"Huh?"

"ItsbeenalongtimesoIwantyou."

"You do learned in school, no in kindergarten how to read and talk word by word so I don't really understand you just now." Dongwo tap his finger on his chin showing him in deep thinking where he actually just want to tease Hoya. 

Hoya roll his eyes and rose up before he quickly straddle the elder and kiss him off guard. Dongwoo taken aback by the sudden kiss and moan unintentionally when Hoya slip his tongue inside him before he pull away breathing heavily. 


"That is what I meant." He said with a slight blush on his cheeks. Even with the dim light in the room, he can still see Hoya's shy face. How cute. 

Dongwoo blink his eyes for a moment to register what the hell just happened. He was simply want to wake the younger up when he decided he want to and suddenly he was the one caught off guard. Is Hoya the one getting tease or him? 

Damn you Hoya!

Dongwoo wrap his arms around Hoya's waist and pull him closer before they continue where they left off. The kiss become more and more passionate and they both can feel the desire build up between their pants. 

Hoya left Dongwoo's neck without breaking the kiss and use his one hand to the elder's shirt and another one his pants. And they're about to go ...

 


"WHAT THE ?!"

The Yadong stop what they were doing and try to remember where they were. 

Oh ! 

Both quickly get off of each other and fix whatever need to be fix and stand up. Hoya hang his head low in embarrassment and Dongwoo simply laughing shyly as he look at his best friend. 


"Gyu..."

The CEO is giving them the what-the- look before he go to the washroom located just beside him to wash his eyes. 


"This is a hospital! Woohyun's room at that!" He said not to sound so loud after he done clean his eyes, obviously not enough, he need bleach. 

"Sorry, we got carried away. Besides, he's still asleep." Dongwoo look at unconscious Woohyun before he look at his friend with puppy eyes.

"God, my eyes! It's not innocent anymore..." Sunggyu cover his face with his hand and cry dramatically. 

"It's not like you and Woohyun never have ..." Hoya mumble with a pout and Dongwoo nudge him by the elbow. Sunggyu fake a cough as his eyes twitch at Hoya's words. 

"Now that you're here, I uh we should go home. Bye!" Dongwoo take Hoya's hand and run off from the room leaving Sunggyu alone in the room with Woohyun. 

Sunggyu sigh and smile. Not that he want to disturb them but they're not in their bedroom, it was a hospital and there is a sick man on the bed. 

The elder walk towards the bed and pull the chair closer before he settle down. 

 


"Hey Namu..." Sunggyu take Woohyun's hand between his with a smile though sadness obviously shown on his face.

"Ah, I shouldn't call you that. We're not together anymore just like you wanted to but you know Namu, I can't hate you no matter what mean words you said to me or how many times you push me away or the fact that you lied to me. I don't know either I'm being a fool or naive." He sigh. 

"I hate seeing you in pain and right now I can't stop blaming myself for letting you got hurt for the third time. I'm sorry you got involved in this mess when it's not yours in the first place." Sunggyu bit his lips to suppress his anger.

"I have a lot to say and I'm sure you too so I will wait for you to wake up and when you do, I hope we can talk things out. No more running away or hide any secrets. I wonder if I didn't tease you that day in my office, will we be okay? Will none of this happened? Will our baby still be here with us?" The caramel hair man choke on his tears and chuckle sadly. 

"I'm sorry. I really am, Namu." Sunggyu cry silently. He feel really bad and desperate wanting to turn back time. 

He wished he could just be a man and straightforward about his intentions to propose to Woohyun instead of teasing him and wanting to surprise the younger which actually turned out really bad. He had received the wedding ring for a month and bring it with him everywhere inside his pocket but now it'll probably stay in his pocket until God-knows-when because he has lose the right moment to use it purpose. 

Sunggyu let his left hand hold Woohyun's hand and use his free hand to fish out the velvet box from the pocket of his suit. 

"I really regretting not propose to you sooner because now I'm afraid if I do it, you will reject me without hesitation even though it's your dream wedding ring." Sunggyu smile sadly as he remember what happened last month. 

 


Flashback~

 

Sunggyu just finished his meeting and it's weekend which mean it's time for Woohyun so he felt bad that he has to leave him alone for the day but it's really important to finish it and when he got home, his own house....


"Happy Birthday, my Gyu!" Woohyun smile widely as he run to the elder and kiss him on the lips. Something is wrong but Sunggyu push it aside as he return the kiss with a smile. 

"Hyun, you know very well it's not my birthday." He said as-a-matter-of-fact but still had his arms secure around the younger's waist. 

Woohyun shake his head with a stupid smile on his face. 

"It is your birthday! I mean the birth of new you. Okay wait, how should I explain this.. Hmm.." Woohyun frown as he himself confuse. 

Sunggyu laughs at his adorable boyfriend. 

"The new me? Where did that even come from?"

"What I mean is the new you after we got together!" He pout. 

Sunggyu mentally kick Woohyun for being dumb for a second. 

"It's anniversary, you idiot tree." The elder shake his head in disbelief. 

Woohyun groan and puff his cheeks. 

"Fine, anniversary. I forgot the term for a second."

Sunggyu squeal happily inside like how can a human bunny tree, if that's even make sense can be this cute?! 

"Happy Anniversary too, baby." Sunggyu kiss his pout away and Woohyun instantly smile between their light kisses. 

"You remember?" Woohyun ask. 

"For our 1st year anniversary? Yeah and there's like 8 months to go. Why today?"

"You promise me if I remember our 4th month anniversary, you'll give me a surprise!" Woohyun pout as the elder seems to forget his own words. 

Sunggyu raise his eyebrow in confusion, "Did I?" He ask. 

Woohyun huff and push Sunggyu aside obviously annoyed. 

"No y time for you." Woohyun walk away and leave the elder alone in the living room as he walk to Sunggyu's bedroom. 

Everytime they fight, Woohyun always threaten him with the same thing and ended up breaking it on his own because well, that bunny is too for his own good. Not that Sunggyu complainin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter