Six Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy CNY/LNY guys! Hana is here ^_^/ I'm sorry the update is soooo late. Unfortunately, I was sick again but I'm getting better ^^ 

I welcome our new readers :D Thank you for subscribing :) The comments, thank you. I enjoyed them :3

Today is a day of celebration for me as my story Our Love Drama hit 200+ subbies and In Between Moment currently have 159 subbies! ^^ Thank you so much ;_; You guys are the best >_<

 

p/s: IDK WHY I DID THIS KIND OF THEME FOR THIS CHAPTER! MIANHAE~ XDDD

 

Enjoy reading!

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

Dongwoo grabs a towel from the rack and steps out of the bathtub covering his waist with it. He goes to the sink to brush his teeth. He was so into his oral hygiene he doesn’t realize he is no longer alone in the bathroom.

Dongwoo jumps a little when he finally notices Hoya in the mirror grinning like a creeper. He ignores the boy and continues brushing his teeth. But Dongwoo almost bites his tongue when he feels a pair of strong arms sneak around his waist.

Hoya draws Dongwoo into a tight hug, hands gripping the older boy’s v-line as he peppers kisses along Dongwoo’s shoulder blades, the older boy shudders at the touch, but he has too much on his mind to enjoy the moment.

Dongwoo stops brushing his teeth and turns to look at Hoya with an annoyed face.

 

“Yah! I’m brushing my teeth, Lee Howon. Get your grubby hands off me.” Dongwoo glares at Hoya and continue brushing his teeth.

Hoya smirks, “I can’t help it hyung, you look really y with only a towel covering your body. Plus, you smell nice.” Hoya was about to wrap his arms around Dongwoo again, but a kick to the knee stopped him.

“Don’t you dare! Hurry up and take a shower. I don’t want us to be late for work because you being a ert.” Dongwoo says as he walks out of the bathroom closing the door behind him.

Leaving a confused and in pain Hoya behind.

“What is wrong with him? He’s not usually like that. Is something going on that I don’t know about?” Hoya mumbles to himself as he gets into the shower.

 

Dongwoo and Hoya met at Myungsoo’s cafe after Hoya applied to be a waiter there. They began as a workmates, and then they became friends learning about each other. They are the complete opposite of each other, Dongwoo is the hyper-childish one and Hoya is the serious-mature one (unless he sees Dongwoo half , then all bets are off).

Even though they are so different, Dongwoo and Hoya grew close to each other. Hoya has no relatives in Seoul and Dongwoo is his only friend, he literally lives with Dongwoo. The cost for the living in Seoul is expensive and Hoya can’t risk having anymore financial problems.

Dongwoo is neither rich nor poor he has enough inheritance for his life span. He’d gladly have Hoya as a housemate the older boy doesn’t really like being alone, and Hoya is just happy that he has a place to live, the fact that it is with his only friend just makes it that much better.

When Hoya first stepped into the house, he was shocked to see that the apartment was big and well organized, but of course there a lot of toys around the house, Dongwoo loves toys. He doesn’t mind that it’s was Dongwoo’s house after all.

They did everything together from chores to spending free time together. They slowly began to get closer and closer and than somehow, without either of them giving it much thought they begin sleeping together.

They never talk about the , yet whenever the need arises, the boys find themselves giving in to the desire. Basically they’re friends with benefit. They have been living comfortably in their routine for the past four years.

Dongwoo just realized something that he never realized before, which was that whatever this thing was between him and Hoya, it is wrong. They are friends, but when enters the picture Dongwoo has to be honest he is not sure what kind of relationship they really have.

Hoya has told Dongwoo that he loves him, but the older boy hates talking about relationships. He has told Hoya that he loves him, but now that Dongwoo thinks about it, he finds it odd. The older boy takes a moment to think back on his and Hoya’s relationship over the past four years.

 

“Woo? Aren’t you ready yet?” Hoya opened the door to Dongwoo’s room and peeks his head inside.

Dongwoo snaps out of his thoughts and quickly grabs his bag, “I’m coming.”

“Is something wrong, Woo?” Hoya asks as he put his shoes on. Dongwoo’s body stiffens at the question.

He lets out a nervous laugh and puts on his shoes at the speed of light.

“Uh... no. Let’s go, Hoya.”

Hoya hums in response and walks out the apartment locking the door behind them. He turns around only to see that Dongwoo has left him behind. Hoya sighs in confusion.

 

I have become weird.

Dongwoo mentally slaps himself.

 

Sungyeol wakes up when he feels a lump in his throat. He rushes to the bathroom to spill out the unwanted contents. Sungyeol is getting use to the morning sickness, but he is not pleased with it, it hurts and it's gross.

He holds on to the hope that in a few weeks he can say goodbye to morning sickness forever. Sungyeol flushes the toilet and he feels a hand helping him up. He looks up to see Myungsoo beside him, already dressed for work.

Myungsoo helps Sungyeol to the sink so the boy can wash his mouth. Sungyeol can’t help the blush that colors his face, at Myungsoo sweet gesture especially after their talk last night.

“Are you okay?” Myungsoo’s voice is colored in concern.

Sungyeol smiles at him while his baby bump.

 “I’m fine and so is our baby.”

“Okay then, I'll bring some water and your vitamin.” Myungsoo smiles and leaves to go to the kitchen after putting Sungyeol back in bed.

 

Sungyeol can’t forget about their conversation the previous night. When Myungsoo said he wanted to start dating, and Sungyeol said the same thing at the same time.  

They both were shocked but then they both start to chuckle. As Myungsoo wanted, he was the first to talk about it, he had somehow because the man in their relationship. He takes a deep breath and spills out all that is on his mind.

Sungyeol tells his thoughts after Myungsoo told his. Both of them literally agree with each other’s concerns and opinions. After a long talk, they make a decision about their relationship.

They talk about their feelings, the baby, and their relationship, they want everything to be settled as soon as possible because they can’t continue like this after the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter