Twenty-Five Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there subbies! ^^

It's been a long time, I'm sorry as I was busy with final exams and now it has finish so here an update for you :D Because I haven't write for a long time so I kinda lost my sense of writing but I hope this chapter satisfy you ><

There's more to come so stay tune! I will update more often to make up for the lose time xD 

Enjoy! 

-Hana-

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

Hoya look at the clear blue sky through the window on his right and play with his finger anxiously. He just woke up for an hour and he don't know how he end up at a hospital. Strangely he don't remember anything at all including his own name. The doctor said he has been in a coma for a month and two weeks. The latter feel extra cautious because of his situation and whenever the guy called Dongwoo get close to him, he will automatically flinch. He can see the sadness in the man's eyes, it's long for it's presence as if he's been waiting for the latter.

"So, I'm Lee Howon and you're Jang Dongwoo?" Hoya ask wanting confirmation and the man who was sitting on his left peeling an apple answer yes to his question.

This time Hoya turn to Dongwoo and look at him nervously before he ask another question that made Dongwoo stop whatever he was doing.

"And according to what you said, we're a lover? Is that true?" He ask almost in whispers. Hoya didn't know why but he afraid his question somehow going to hurt Dongwoo's feeling.

There's a few seconds silent and Hoya look up and see a sad smile on Dongwoo's face.

"If you're uncomfortable, let's just forget what I said. It's okay, I'll be waiting for you. Like always." Dongwoo said in one breath but he whisper the last sentence to himself.

Somehow Hoya's heart clench at the man's words and he feel bad. Maybe he shouldn't ask.

"You said you'll be back that night but you never came back. The letter that you left doesn't make sense and disappearing like that is so not you. You know how much I searched for you?! I feel like dying for every second that pass and I just couldn't find you anywhere. I reported your missing but the police doesn't accept my request because there's a letter from you though I have my doubt that the letter was not from you. Then after a month and a week, I received a call saying that you're in a coma and was hospitalized. My heart stop beating for a second when I heard that. I was crying so hard during my way to the hospital to finally meet you again. I feel relieved when I saw you but I was dying on the inside when I look at your pale face and all those machine that help you to stay alive."

Dongwoo wipe his falling tears remembering the day he found his lover and all the sleepless night taking care of Hoya and stay by his side in case the latter finally open his eyes.

Hoya was about to speak when Dongwok cut him off.

"I'm so happy when you woke up an hour ago. I feel like my heart can burst out from happiness and relief. I wanna hold you in my embrace forever without letting you go but when you asked who am I, I can feel my world crumbling down."

"I'm sorry.. I-"

"Please... Please don't lea-leave me again.." Dongwoo said between his sobbing. All the frustrations inside him all these one month and two weeks finally hit him hard. The various emotions he felt while looking for Hoya, the worries and all the waiting has been too much for him.

Hoya gulp and look at Dongwoo nervously, not sure what he should do though he knew what his heart want. He take a breath and follow what his heart has been telling him to and Hoya scooted a little closer to Dongwoo and wrap his arms around the man. Dongwoo immediately hug his boyfriend back and cry harder.

Hoya caress his back hoping Dongwoo's crying lessen. It feel so right to have the man in his arms. Hoya feel safe and loved even though he doesn't remember anything. It must be hard on Dongwoo and he can feel Dongwoo's words is sincere and nothing but concern towards him. Hoya somehow want to be in this moment a little longer and follow what he think is right.

"I won't leave you again, never." He said as he tighten his hold on Dongwoo.

 

 

 

 


"Baby girl going out with mommy today. Are you happy?" Sungyeol speak cutely towards his one month old daughter while putting her into her baby clothes and the baby giggle happily while moving her fist around.

"Sungyeol.."

Sungyeol just hum at the voice and continue with Min Ki after he finishes with Min Jee.

"Are you gonna continue stay here?" The man ask.

"Why? You don't like having me here?"

"You know that's not what I meant, Lee Sungyeol."

"I know, I'm sorry. I just, it's been hard on us since that day." Sungyeol said.

Woohyun walk toward the new parent and give him a comfort hug. He know things has been hard on Sungyeol these past weeks. Myungsoo just not the same after he heard about the past. It's a lie if Woohyun and Sungyeol was not surprised with what happened six years ago and now the past is haunting them.

Not only that, Doyeon has also been making things hard on Sungyeol even more. That one day, Sungyeol finally had enough when Doyeon came to his and Myungsoo's shared house and gave him an invitation card to her and Myungsoo's wedding. Sungyeol and Myungsoo had a big fight over the matter but it's not just that, the fact that Myungsoo has change ever since he knew his past is what make Sungyeol even more angry. He understand his fiancé feelings but he have a responsible that is much bigger to be concern of and that is Sungyeol and the twins.

"Aren't you worried about the wedding?" Woohyun ask carefully not wanting to make Sungyeol angry.

Sungyeol sigh as he pick up Min Jee and put her to the baby stroller.

"If Myungsoo still think about me and our twins, I'm sure he'll do something to stop the marriage from happening. We may in a fight right now but I do have faith in him. He's my fiancé and the twin's dad after all."

Woohyun just chuckle at what Sungyeol said and move to take his car key on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter