Three Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys!! Today is Sunday! So here is your weekly update! \^o^/

Hello new subbies and readers ^^ thank you for reading this story of mine :) and thank you to those who upvote this story! :D 

Thank you for the comments, I'm so happy with it! You guys make my day :333

Enjoy! chu~~~

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

 

Sungyeol woke up the moment Myungsoo entered his hospital room, but he pretended to be asleep, because he was scared and shocked by the news that he was eight weeks pregnant. To make it worse he was carrying his boss' baby. Sungyeol didn't know their one night stand would end up like this, he didn't know what to do. Sungyeol heard someone else enter his room, it was Dongwoo, he listened to their conversation and that’s when he heard Myungsoo mention the word abortion.

 Sungyeol was furious even though they didn't plan this, it was a sin to take a life especially an unborn child. Sungyeol did not want to kill his own baby. That’s when he decided to open his eyes. If only so he could glare at Myungsoo.

''I will keep this baby. I’m not going to kill my own baby." He all but yelled at his boss.

"I'll be going, then." Dongwoo says quickly excusing himself allowing the two men to talk.

"Sungyeol, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry." Myungsoo was shocked by Sungyeol’s outburst.

He was embarrassed that the man had overheard what he has said. Sungyeol didn't stop glaring at Myungsoo, he was hurt by the other man’s words.

"Even though this baby was created because of our mistake, it doesn't mean will can solve the problem by having an abortion." Sungyeol  was now shouting at Myungsoo.

"You remember what happened?" Myungsoo couldn’t help asking the question.

Sungyeol sighs, "I don't remember what happened, exactly. All I know is that I woke up beside you and we were both ."

"Why you didn't say anything then?" Myungsoo asks.

 "Are you crazy? You're my boss! What was I suppose to say? ‘Hey guess what I think we got drunk and had ?’ I was scared that you might deny what happened and fire me. To be honest, I thought you didn't remember so I was just going to leave it alone. I never dreamed I could be pregnant. What am I going to do?!" Sungyeol starts crying the weight of the situation finally setting in.

 Myungsoo panics. "Hey why are you crying? Are you hurt somewhere?"

He begins checking the other man looking for signs marks or cuts. He was so absorbed in what he was doing he didn't realize that Sungyeol's crying had simmered to a small sob.

"I don’t know why I am like this I just feel like crying. I'm not hurt anywhere." Sungyeol starts crying again and Myungsoo panics again.

"I am going to find a doctor." Myungsoo leaves the room and comes back seconds later with a doctor in tow.

Myungsoo stands to the side and watching with worry filled eyes as the doctor examines Sungyeol.  After the examination the doctor smiles and looks at Myungsoo.

"He's okay. It is just his hormones. This behavior is normal during pregnancy. It will happen a lot from now on so try not to let it scare you.”

The doctor then turns to Sungyeol, and starts speaking to the sobbing man.

“You may start to experience weird craving for different foods, it’s your body’s way of saying you need a certain nutritional item. You may also have mood swings, morning sickness, fatigue, and weight gain. Morning sickness can be stressful but it usually only lasts for the first trimester. By your second trimester the morning sickness will most likely disappear. The most important thing to remember is that you need to control your stress. Male pregnancy is a little bit more delicate than female pregnancy. So any undue stress can cause you to lose the baby. So if something like what happened today happens again, I can't guarantee that we can save both you and the baby.” The doctor then refocuses his attention on Myungsoo sensing that Sungyeol is becoming overwhelmed by all the information.

 “He's okay for now so after a few more tests he can be discharged. I will be the doctor assigned to take care of you and your baby, my name is Minhyuk." The men stare blankly trying to process all the information that just been thrown at them.

After coming back to their senses Myungsoo and Sungyeol shake hands with Dr. Minhyuk and make proper introductions.

"So would you both like to see your baby? You’re 8 weeks pregnant and we need to do an ultrasound to access the baby’s development." Minhyuk smiles at the couple who seem to be frozen in place at the thought of seeing their unborn child.

"Would you like to see the baby?" Minhyuk asks again.

"Yes, please." Surprisingly Myungsoo is the one who answers. Sungyeol nods in agreement. 

The doctor instructs the nurse to get a wheelchair for Sungyeol.

"After the sonogram, you guys should be free to go." Minhyuk says as he leads them to an exam room, with Sungyeol in the wheelchair being pushed by Myungsoo.

Both men are scared, excited, and anxious at the same time. They are so nervous in fact that they don’t realize they are holding hands.

"Lie down and lift your gown, please." Minhyuk says to Sungyeol while turning on the machine.

Myungsoo stands behind the curtain nervously, Minhyuk notices the man’s look of fear.

"Why are you standing way over there? Come in so you can see your baby together." The doctor smiles and Myungsoo nods and walks into the room

."I will be putting some gel on your stomach, it may feel cold at first, but it helps us get a clearer picture of the baby."

Sungyeol lets out a small whine when the cold gel touches his stomach. The doctor moves the scanner in a circular motion on the man’s abdomen and in moments the most amazing thing happens... Their baby is right there.

“Look there is your baby. It’s still very small like the size of lemon. Would you like to hear the heartbeat?" Minhyuk asks.

 Myungsoo nods a reply for both of them because Sungyeol seems to currently be frozen in place. Minhyuk smiles and turns up the volume. So Myungsoo and Sungyeol can hear the sound of their baby’s heartbeat for the first time. Sungyeol is so overwhelmed by how beautiful the sound is that once again he starts to cry. Myungsoo just stands there amazed by what he is seeing.

"The baby is healthy; you can hear the heartbeat beating steadily. The baby is strong just like you, Sungyeol because it managed to hang on and survive this trauma. He or she must really want to meet you both." Minhyuk turns to look at the men.

The doctor can't help but chuckle at the sight in front of him. Sungyeol is crying and Myungsoo's eyes are fixed on the picture on the screen, as though in a tranceThe doctor prints a copy of the sonogram and leave them in the room for a moment.

                                                                               ************************                                  

"Sunggyu, you're still sick. You can't go to work looking like a corpse." Woohyun tries to reason with his stubborn boss, who is already dressed for work.  Sunggyu shakes his head in protest.

 "I have to work even though I'm sick, Woohyun. I have a lot of work to do and you know it, plus I am the boss." It literally takes the all of Sunggyu’s strength to speak.

Woohyun almost throws his phone straight at Sunggyu's head but he manages to restrain himself. Murdering the boss is probably not the best way to achieve job security.

 "That's your problem all you do is work. That’s why you're sick; sickness is your body’s was of saying it needs a break. What was the point of hiring me if you’re not going to let me do my job? You can work from home and I can run any errands that you need done." Woohyun can't believe he just said that.

"Should I?” Sunggyu eyes Woohyun. “I know how much you regret what you just said to me." He can’t help the smirk that is plastered on his face.

Woohyun's face turns red and he fakes a cough to alleviate the awkwardness of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter