Twenty-Four Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there Subbies! :)

Finally I managed to write and finish this chapter for you guys. I'm sorry for the long wait, its been a hectic months for me.

I'm gonna update this chapter first, forgive me if there is any mistakes. I will edit it later ^^

I hope this chapter satisfies you and worth the wait >.<

 

P/S: this chapter is about the past that you've all been waiting for and Hoya is 'somehow' brought to the past and witness it by himself. How did it happend will be continue in the next next chapter :p /lol/ I hope you're not confuse.

 

Enjoy!

-Hana-

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

 

 

 

Hoya open his closed eyes and can't help but frozen in place. He looks around and the surrounding scares him. He's at a place he never been before and it looks unfamiliar, very. What surprise him more is that the people, building and even the clothes looks like from many years ago, like when he was still in high school. The weird thing is that, when he look at himself, he is himself, the same face, the same height and the same clothes Dongwoo got for him on his birthday last year.

 

Feeling scared and unfamiliar with the new place, Hoya started running aimlessly and fall on the street. He didn't have the chance to get on his feet when a motorcycle pass by him, right on his body. Hoya blink his eyes in bewildered and start touching himself. He gasp disbelief when his hand can go through his body, like he's a ghost.

 

Something just click in his head and he get up as he brushes off the dirt on his pant.

 

“Am I dead? Is that it? That's why this place is so unfamiliar. But what's with the old school city and people?” He talk to himself.

 

Try to get his suspicion right, he try to ask the people nearby him to ask if this is somekind of after world.

 

“Excuse me!” He call out to the person in front of him but that person didn't reply. He tilt his head in confuse and he call out again.

 

“You there, excuse me.” Now things started to scared him for real. Hoya is standing right in front of the person and clearly said the words but it seem like he didn't respond.

 

Now Hoya try to gain the person's attention with a scream but before he can do what he want, the person in front of him walk pass by him when a girl's voice is heard.

 

“Oppa!”

 

Hoya gulp at the voice that he missed and very familiar with. He turn around slowly hoping that his feeling is right and when he does, he gasp in surprise but also longingly.

 

“You're late.” The man just now said.

 

The girl smile and hook arms with the man, “Sorry, the meeting for the festival just ended. Let's hurry, the lunch break almost over.”

 

“Don't overwork yourself. Have you eat?” He ask sweetly as they walk hand in hand.

 

She shake her head off cutely, “No I haven't. Sorry, oppa.”

 

“I knew it. Let's go eat at your favorite place.” He smile.

 

“Aigoo, who is this man? I'm so lucky to have him.” She said playfully.

 

“This Kim Hyunsoo is even more lucky to have Kim Dahee in his life.” They both smile as they look at each other lovingly.

 

Hoya who was following them like a creep for a while has finally get what actually happen. He was somehow stuck in the past looking at the life of his childhood friend and first love, Dahee. Hoya still can't remember what happened before he wake up in this state. He can't understand why he was in someone's else past, not him.

 

“So Dahee was dating someone called Hyunsoo in the past but what's the connection with the others?” He ask to himself in curiosity

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wh-at? Seriously? Oh God!” Dongwoo massage his temple hearing the news that unbelievable but possible in his head. It's Kim Sunggyu after all.

 

“He shamelessly get into the class and went straight to his seat and then sleep like a log. Even the teachers fed up with waking him up. He may be lazy and sometimes rude but his grade is always on top and always get his job done, very properly. I can't believe he's our Student Council President.” The other classmate chuckle.

 

“Aigoo, that lazy old hamster. I go first, you guys continue eat your lunch. Where's that Sunggyu now?” He ask.

 

 

 

Dongwoo walk his feet to the rooftop where his best friend like to spend his time when he's at school. Dongwoo and Sunggyu attend the same high school but they're not in the same class that's why Dongwoo can only heard gossip about his best friend from other friends.

 

“Yah!” Dongwoo can't help but annoyed at his best friend but he only receive a grunt from the dark brown hair man.

 

“Try act as a true Student Council President, Gyu-ah. How can you sleep in class in front of the teachers? I don't understand why Hyunsoo hyung choose you to replace his position. ” He start nagging like an old grandma.

 

Sunggyu close his ears with his hand, “The meeting yesterday ended late than usual and I didn't sleep a wink last night finishing all work that need to be done. Yeah, blame Hyunsoo hyung so let me just rest today okay? Night.” Sunggyu ended his explanation in one breath for his best friend before he went back to sleep, again.

 

Dongwoo sigh in disbelief and later join in Sunggyu on the hard floor and sleep through the entire lunch break.

 

 

Hoya who was watching not far from them just smile to his heart content missing the smile and the voice of his beloved Dongwoo.

 

“You never change, Woo. I can't believe the famous shopping mall was run by Sunggyu.” He laughs.

 

When Hoya open his eyes again, he was at a new place. He can never get used to this things, being invincible, travel from place to place without his control. Hoya sigh but his attention quickly get back to the view in front of him and he can't help but have a feeling that something bad is about to happened.

 

“Hyunsoo oppa is mine. You can never have him Dahee.” The woman hold in her anger as she secretly hiding behind the lamp pole while looking at the couple in the restaurant eating happily with hatred in his eyes and heart.

 

“Wait, what? Doyeon was here too? I thought they were adopted at the different time with a different family? Hold up, Doyeon want Hyunsoo? So what the purpose of her appearing after six years in front of us and causing trouble to Myungsoo and Sungyeol? Where did this Hyunsoo guy go?” As Hoya absorb in his thoughts, he was taken to another place in a blink of an eye.

 

 

 

 

“Myungsoo-ah..” Sungjong said nervously as he hold a packet of fresh made cookies that he made this morning before went to school.

 

Myungsoo who has his book cover his face while he's reading, take it off from his face and close it before he put it aside.

 

“Here, for you, I gave it to the others too. I made it.” He said trying to hide his excitement.

 

Myungsoo try to keep his cool and cold faccade but in the inside he can actually burst out from the happiness and butterflies in his stomach.

 

His feeling for Sungjong was confirmed when that sneaky Kim Sunggyu prank him a week before. He wonder if Sungjong also feel the same as him.

 

“Thank you. Where is the others?” Myungsoo ask as he start to eat the cookies.

 

Sungjong sit down beside him with a huff, “Dahee of course with Hyunsoo hyung,the old grandpa and the dinosaur must be sleeping somewhere. It's just us two, like always.”

 

Myungsoo laughs when he hear what Sungjong said because it's the truth.

 

“Let's skip class and go to the arcade. I bet hyung and Dahee is eating at the beef soup restaurant in front of it.” He whispers the plan at Sungjong.

 

Sungjong was taken aback by the sudden close proximity initiated by Myungsoo but he keep his cool anyway.

 

“I can spy on Dahee and make fun of her later. I still don't get it, how those two know each other and even dating? That best friend of mine, she knows how to choose her guy.” Sungjong said with a smile.

 

Myungsoo nodded in agreement, “Let's get going then.” He stand up as he grab Sungjong's hand along and they start running happily.

 

 

 

 

“I know Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Myungsoo are very close but I didn't know Myungsoo and the others was close with Sungjong too, like really close but why I never heard them talking about Sungjong? And Sungjong and Dahee was best friend?? Wait, this is all too confusing. Who is this Hyunsoo guy that they were talking about? What is the relationship between all of them?” Hoya getting frustrated with the situation his in and all the information he get.

 

 

 

As usual Hoya was once again taken to a new place but this time it's different, they're not at the city but at the beach. Hoya look up to the sky and notice the bright sun above him and guess it's summer break for them.

 

 

“Hyung, you're not being fair. How can you give the beef to Dahee first but not me?” Myungsoo was whining at Hyunsoo's action.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter