Twenty-Eight Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! This time it's faster than before hahahaha 

Enjoy! 

 

-Hana-

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

"Jongie-ah..." Boohyun call out softly not wanting to worsen the situation. By the look on his boyfriend's face, he know that the young man has misunderstand.

For a moment Sungjong forget the fact that the woman sitting with Boohyun is not his dead friend, Dahee. The same face that told him she was pregnant with Myungsoo's child the day before the accident came across his mind and clouded his mind with anger and confusion and regret once again.

"W-Why?" The caramel hair man said almost in whisper, he feel like his energy has been swept away.

"This is not what you think, baby." The doctor try to explain.

"It is. She want to ta-take you aw-away from me, a-again." Sungjong stutter as he try to hold on his tears that threatening to fall down hard. Boohyun's heart clench at the statement because he can feel it's not directed to him but another person.

"I- " Doyeon who has been quiet since earlier want to say something but she was cut off by someone who suddenly appear in front of them.

"Stop, Doyeon. Whatever it is you want to say." Hoya appear as he quickly take Sungjong's weak body into his hold.

He can feel Sungjong's breath getting heavier.

"Sungjong is not ready yet for any of this." He said.

"Give him to me, Hoya-sshi." Boohyun said in determine as he move closer to the two to take his boyfriend from the man but Hoya shake his head.

"I'll take him. The past is too cruel for them when they learn the truth. You should know better." Hoya said as he he see Dongwoo running towards the hospital's cafeteria.

"Hoya, what happened? Why did you run away like that?!" Dongwoo ask in panting but soon realise what's in front of him when he catches his breath.

"Jongie!" He hold the younger's man face and caress the pale face in worried.

"Help me take him back to his room." Hoya said without sparing glance to the two at the back. Dongwoo nodded and did what Hoya told him but before he walk with Sungjong on his back, he notice the other two person behind them.

'What the hell is going on? Boohyun-sshi and Doyeon? But Hoya..' Dongwoo look at his boyfriend who has a frustrated face god knows about what.

 

"Enough with what happened in the past, Doyeon-ah. Two people died because of you, you don't want to make the same mistake again just because Dohee take over your mind and body. I know last night it was your doing. If anything happened again, I won't hesitated to report you to the police. Remember why you came back in the first place, it's to tell them the truth and ask for forgiveness. Though I'm sure they won't accept the truth that easy now that the situation has become worse." Boohyun said without looking at Doyeon as he keep his eyes on his boyfriend's back that slowly disappear from his sight.

 

 

 

 

"He'll be okay, right?" Sunggyu ask the doctor who attended Woohyun.

The doctor nodded at the question, "Once his condition stable, we'll take off the oxygen mask and the machine. For the time being, he will need it to help him breath properly and monitor his heart rate. The panic attack this time is quiet severe. From his previous medical record, he never encounter panic attack that caused him to faint. And it also show that his claustrophobia is getting better so something very shock must had happened. To prevent any episode, I'll strictly order for no visitor at the moment."

Sunggyu bow his head a little when the doctor leave. He then turn around to see his precious Woohyun sleeping peacefully on the bed even with the medical equipment stuck on his body.

The older man move closer to his lover in a slow step not wanting to make a sound to disturb his sleep.

"I'll be back, Namu." Sunggyu said gently as he left a soft peck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter