Twenty-Nine Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy! 

-Hana-

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

"Dongwoo hyung..."

"Sungyeol-ah, are you okay? What's with your voice? Where's Myung?"

"I'm.. He's.. We're at the hos-hospital."

"What?! What happened? No, wait for me. Where are you now?"

"Seoul Hospital."

"I'll be there in five."

Sungyeol ended the call with Dongwoo and walk back to the bed where Myungsoo has his eyes close. He was so scared about what happened earlier. His Myungsoo almost got hit by a car and he suddenly in pain then fainted. It was hectic, he desperately shouting for help, not to mention the twins suddenly crying as if they feel the pain their mommy felt at the moment. Thank God Minhyuk was there in coincidence and he help them.

"He'll be fine, Sungyeol-sshi." Minhyuk said as he hold grumpy Min Jee who doesn't want to go to sleep. She has a frown on her face staring at the man above her not familiar with his hold and warmth. The baby girl throwing her fist in annoyance craving for his daddy's embrace. Myungsoo always hold her and put her to sleep whenever her mommy is busy with Min Ki, the baby boy is a bit fussy. He can't let his mommy go from holding him.

"I didn't get to thank you properly just now. Thank you, Minhyuk-sshi for helping us. You must be busy, sorry for troubling you." Sungyeol said with a sad smile as he take Min Jee from Minhyuk. He was able to put Min Ki to sleep earlier after feeding him his milk while the doctor attended Myungsoo. He felt bad for holding his baby girl so late as he need to put her twin to sleep first or Min Ki won't let him go. Yes, the baby boy is possessive, just like his daddy.

"I'm fine, don't worry. You're my last appointment for today so I don't mind. I'm glad I'm able to help you. So I guess the twin's appointment is postpone to another day?" He said with a smile even though deep down he's a little bit disappointed. Honestly he can't wait to see Sungyeol again and talk to him.

"I think so. I'm sorry for troubling you." Sungyeol said apologetically.

"It's okay. Looks like your friend is here so I'll take my leave now. Bye bye baby girl." Minhyuk wave his hand cutely at Min Jee who now has sleepy eyes. He leaves the room after exchanging smile with Dongwoo who just enter the room and notice his presence.

"Yeol..." Dongwoo close the door behind him and went straight to the younger man to hug him.

"What happened?" He ask as he lead them to the couch and sit side by side.

Sungyeol still has Min Jee in his arms and signal his friend to wait for a few minute. Dongwoo nodded in understand and wait patiently.

After a few minute, Min Jee is finally in a deep sleep. She must be tired not getting her noon nap on time unlike usual. Sungyeol continue rocking her softly with a soft white noise and slowly put her inside the baby stroller. He cover her with her pink blanket before he return to the couch to continue the conversation with Dongwoo.

"We were here for the twins check up and after that we wanted to visit Hoya but things got screwed up. Myungsoo almost this close to get hit by a car."

Dongwoo widen his eyes as he listen to his friend and he didn't interrupt the man when he stop for a while. Sungyeol must have been in a great shock to saw Myungsoo almost got hit in front of his eyes.

"Thankfully the driver hit the break on time and Myungsoo fell in surprised. He suddenly started to held his head in pain and I ran to him as I snapped out from my frozen state when he shouted. He seem to be in so much pain because of his head and a second after that he passed out." Sungyeol sigh remembering how Myungsoo's face try to bear the pain that he eventually fainted because it's too much to handle.

Dongwoo feel worry and relief at the same time. He scooted closer to Sungyeol and pull him into a hug as he patted his back.

"He'll be fine. Myungsoo is a strong person."

Sungyeol nodded as he too believe in his fiancé.

"How's Hoya?"

Dongwoo break the hug and sigh. Now his time to have mixed emotions. He don't know what to feel about his boyfriend. Worry? Mad? Annoy?.

He just can't think positive at the moment. Not after Hoya boldly told him his memory returned this morning and the event that happened earlier in the cafeteria not helping at all. Only add to his curiosity about the whole thing.

The return of Hoya's memory can mean a lot of things, he remember what happened to him that night, he know who did this to him, he know who saved him, he know something that he shouldn't know and basically he know everything. Everything that Dongwoo wanted to know to end his curiosity.

But damn that boyfriend of his, Dongwoo thought he will spill the milk when he hold his hand but no, he simply sigh and say, 'I'll tell you when the time is right.'. Dongwoo feel the urge to punch that handsome face but Sungyeol's call saved that man.

He look at Hoya one last time who had his back on him as he sit beside Sungjong before he took the call and run to where Sungyeol and Myungsoo were.

"Hyung?" Sungyeol wave his hands in front of Dongwoo to gain his attention.

"Huh?" He blink his eyes in surprise.

"You're spacing out. Is there something wrong?"

"No, nothing. I just had a lot on mind. Hoya is fine now. Don't worry. "

Sungyeol mouthed 'I see..'

"Glad to have him back. I'm worried he gone missing just like that."

"Oh, Woohyun is here too." He change the topic not wanting to tell anything until he know the whole story. And plus, he know that D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter