One Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ding

 

“Welcome to Infinity Cafe.“ Sungyeol greets the customers with a smile and leads them to their table. He hands them the menu and takes their order.

“Two ice americanos and a choco waffle coming up.“ Dongwoo excitedly repeats the order Sungyeol gave him. Sungyeol just smiles at his hyung's childishness.

“Table two is finished I’m going to go clean it, hyung, call me when the order is ready.“ Sungyeol says and quickly goes to clean the table.

Sungyeol gets lost in thought while cleaning, so he doesn't notice that his boss is standing right in front of him. He is startled when someone suddenly fakes a cough. When he looks up he is surprised to see his boss, Kim Myungsoo staring at him with a smirk on his face.  He thanks the heavens that he didn't drop the tray filled dirty glasses and trash, he was holding. He would have been in big trouble then.

 

“Myungsoo, what are you doing here?“ Sungyeol was nervous as hell.

“Well, it’s my cafe so I have the right to come here whenever I want.“ Myungsoo says matter-of-factly.

“I know, I am sorry I didn’t mean to come off as rude. It's just that you normally only come on weekends. I am just surprised to see you here. Again I am so sorry. I should get back to work.“ Sungyeol bows and makes a bee-line for the kitchen as quickly as he can.

Sungyeol thought his heart was going to stop when he saw Myungsoo. Right now it is beating furiously, he needs to calm himself down. He thinks to himself, rather he hopes Myungsoo doesn't remember what happend that night. It’s been a month since their drunken one night stand. Myungsoo hasn't mentioned anything to him about their hook up, more specificly he hasn't fired him.

He tells himself  that it's okay that Myungsoo doesn't remember anything. He is safe, for now. Sungyeol gathers his thoughts and goes back to work. Dongwoo is probably looking for him.

Oh crap. 

He realizes he has forgoten about the order he took earlier. Sungyeol rushs to the counter and looks at Dongwoo with apologetic eyes.

“I’ve take care of it, Yeol. Don’t worry. I saw you were talking with Myungsoo so I asked Hoya to take the order to the table.“ Dongwoo said and gives Sungyeol a reassuring smile.  Sungyeol heaves a sigh of relief, and silently thanks God for Dongwoo.

“Thanks, hyung. Why is he here anyway? He usually only comes in on the weekend.“

“If that guy is acting  weird it’s one of two things. One, he need a place to hide, his ‘cave’ or he has been possessed by a ghost.“ Dongwoo chuckles.

“Oookay then. I hope it's the first one because I don’t want some random spirit ruining our cafe by using Myungsoo's body to get revenge and settle debts.“ Sungyeol can’t help but laugh at his own words. Dongwoo laughs along with him.

“I agree with you! That friend of mine, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a lot of enemies due to his cold personality.“ Dongwoo shakes his head and smile.

Well, what a way to start your work day. Sunyeol thinks to himself. He decides to just act normally the next time they bump into each other "intentionally" or not. But he wonders if he can really do it?

Myungsoo can have his ‘cave’  to spend alone his alone time. Sungyeol hears the door ding open and quickly moves his feet to greet the next customer with a bright smile.

“Good morning, welcome to Infinity Cafe.“ 

 

 

 

It was Myungsoo's mistake. That night.  It was a mistake to take advantage of Sungyeol like that. They were both way too drunk to realize what was happening. All Myungsoo remembers is that one minute they were drinking and then the next  they had somehow ended up in his house. Then they were kissing and touching. He remembers the feel of Sungyeol's lips against his skin. He remembers the feeling of just wanting more. He hands working at Sunyeol's shirt, the need to touch Sungyeol's skin was more than his Myungsoo's inebriated brain could handle. He remembers every kiss, every touch, and every moan that escaped from Sungyeol's lips.

Oh my God! Why am I remembering what happend that night? 

His voice, his touch, his smooth skin, his plump lips and his moans seem to be set to replay in Myungsoo's mind. 

What is happening to me? 

It has been a month since that night, but to Myungsoo it feels like it just happened.

Sungyeol hasn't mentioned anything about that night. Myungsoo is guessing that Sungyeol doesn't remember what happend. When he walked into the cafe today he had to fight the urge to grab Sungyeol into his arms and kiss him when he saw him bent over cleaning the table.

Just my luck that  the first thing I see is his awesome firm . Thankfully I manage to control myself.   

Something is clearly wrong with Myungsoo and he doesn't know what that is.

Maybe he is being possessed by a ghost!

Myungsoo wonders if he should apologize to Sungyeol? It was his mistake after all. Myungsoo doesn't love him and yet he had with him without any prick to his conscience.

You really screwed up this time, Myungsoo! 

Sungyeol is his employee and he can’t face him normally now like he used to. Myungsoo is normally friendly with his workers and he really likes Sungyeol because he's a good worker.

Myungsoo can’t help but let out a long sigh.

Seriously Myungsoo, what have you done? I need my cave. I need to refresh my mind.

Forget Sungyeol, forget everything about him, forget him. He doesn’t remember anything so you should just let go.

Myungsoo keep repeating th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter