Fifteenth Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong! Sorry for the late update and I hope you enjoy this one ^^ I have a final exam in a week and I have a competition in a few days and it's stressing me out so I write this. There's a lot of mistake and I'm sorry >.< I miss you guys as much as you miss IBM T_T Until next time!

Welcome to new subbies! 

Enjoy!

-Hana-

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

Dongwoo stir up from his deep sleep when he feel the strong arms that wrap around his waist move. He about to whine from the lose of warmth but then smile like an idiot and go back to sleep when Hoya give him a kiss. The latter about to continue his dreams when he remember something important and quickly rose up to a sitting position and grab his phone.

 

“I almost forget that it is today.” He mumble.

 

Hoya who was taking his clothes from the wardrobe hear his lover talking to himself and couldn't help but ask.

 

“What's with today, Woo? Do you have something important to do?” Hoya ask while walking towards the bathroom.

 

Dongwoo look up and shake his head. The man plan on using the bathroom outside if he didn't want to be late for today just because he is waiting for his boyfriend to get over with his shower.

 

He decided to make breakfast while waiting for Hoya to finish taking a shower. The older man grab his boxer that has been thrown on the floor last night during their passionate making love after so much weeks not doing it due to their arguments.

 

Hoya has finish showering and now brushing his teeth when he hear the knock on the door and Dongwoo informing him that breakfast is ready. He reply to his lover and continue with the brushing and his thoughts before Dongwoo disturb him just now.

 

'Maybe I should bring him along. Now that Dongwoo and I officially together, maybe I should tell him about it.'

 

When Hoya walk into the kitchen he can see that Dongwoo is already dress up and ready to go somewhere but he didn't know where. He take a sit beside him and give him another morning kiss.

 

“How I miss this kind of moments between us.” Dongwoo smile and take a sip of his orange juice.

 

“Me too. By the way, are you going somewhere?” Hoya ask as he eat his pancake.

 

Dongwoo look down on his outfit and smile sadly, “Yes I am. I'm sorry but today you'll be going to work alone as I will take a different route.”

 

“Where are you going? Is it gonna take a long time?” The younger man can't help but feel sad knowing that he will be alone at the moment.

 

“I'm going to visit my friend, it won't take long. I'll see you at the cafe later.” He smile.

 

“Okay then. Oh yeah, I want to bring you somewhere this afternoon during the break, you're free right?”

 

“Yeah I am but you want to take me where?” Dongwoo ask and Hoya just smile at him and continue his breakfast.

 

 

 

 

He can't simply believe what is happening right in front of his eyes, his once all black office has turn out to be a very colourful and has childish decorations all over his wall. Myungsoo let out a deep sigh for the nthtime just watching his beloved Sungyeol walking around here and there with a big smile on his face holding different coloured ribbon, animals sticker and lollipop?

 

 

“Okay wait, Yeol. I still don't get it. Why the hell in the world you change my office into somekind of kindergarten?” Myungsoo massaging his temple.

 

“It's not a kindergarten, Myungie. I simply change your super boring dark office into something colourful for our babies later. Since we know that our baby is a girl and a boy, I add some of their toys here and there and add some sticker to the wall to make it cheerful. At least I didn't change the paint. When we're both working later, there is no way I'm gonna leave the babies at home or with anyone else. I'm gonna bring them here and let them stay at this office of yours. I'm a genius, right?” Sungyeol happily explain from A to Z of his grand plan.

 

Myungsoo sigh again. Ever since they know about their babies gender a few days ago, Sungyeol is the happiest person in planet Earth and he is the most effected mother-to-be. The pregnant man change their house from the first floor to the second floor and Myungsoo almost lost his sanity if his house turn into somekind of playground. Thank God he manage to convince Sungyeol after so many times in a day that he can only decorate the babies's room and their nursery room.

 

“Okay baby, that's enough. Why don't we go down and eat or go wherever you wanna go?” Myungsoo stop Sungyeol right on the time before he touch his table and chair.

 

“Talking about eating...” Sungyeol stop what he was doing and touch his growing belly when a growling sound come out.

 

Myungsoo laughs at it and Sungyeol just puf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter