Seven Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry I havent reply any of your comments as I was quiet busy these days.

As always, I welcome our new readers :) More surprise and angsty soon~

Enjoy reading!

-Hana-

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

The Infinity Cafe is bustling with customers and the employees are running around trying to fill all the orders as quickly as possible. Myungsoo even comes from his office to help with the overload.

 

It’s not just their cafe that’s busy but all the restaurants and other coffee shops along the strip. Myungsoo is seriously considering killing his friend, because he is the reason for all this commotion.

 

Sunggyu’s shopping mall has released a new line of clothing, from a world renowned designer. Not only clothing but kitchenware and appliances, the store has become the talk of the town since the news broke.

 

People wasted no time flocking to the mall when it opened at nine this morning. That coupled with the fact that it is the most famous shopping mall in South Korea where you can get quality items for a reasonable price, make it the most happening place right now, and Myungsoo’s café is bustling with customers because of it.

 

Myungsoo shakes his head thinking about it. Lunch time is almost over and soon the people will slowly disperse to either go back to shopping or home with all their new items.

 

Sungyeol’s having a hard time keeping up with the flow at the counter and Myungsoo notices. He looks around the cafe it looks a little less hectic that it was, the customers are content and everyone seems to have their food.

 

He walks toward the counter and helps Sungyeol. After another half an hour, the cafe finally returns to normal. Everyone sighs in relief and the fatigue shows on their faces. Myungsoo notices that Sungyeol is sweating like crazy and he feels guilty about having to make the man work in his condition.

 

He makes an announcement allowing his tired employees to close at six in the evening, letting them go a couple of hours early. It has been a busy and tiring day and Myungsoo decides to let them recoup from the day. The situation with the mall will probably carry on for a couple more days, so he has decided that they will continue closing at six till life is back to normal.

 

Myungsoo grabs Sungyeol’s hand and leads him upstairs. Sungyeol is too tired to argue so he willingly follows Myungsoo to the office.

 

He closes the door behind them and brings Sungyeol to sit on the sofa in the office. Sungyeol automatically leans his head back and closes his eyes. He feels dead tired and his back is killing him.

 

“Are you okay? Do you want to go home? I can always ask Dongwoo to close the cafe.” Myungsoo’s voice is covered in concern. He doesn’t want the man to end up in the hospital..

 

Sungyeol opens his eyes and stares at Myungsoo,

 

“I’m starving. Our baby needs food.” He hadn’t realized how hungry he was.

 

Myungsoo is stunned at Sungyeol’s sudden statement. He finds it cute and funny at the same time, but he can’t laugh or Sungyeol will become moody. He’s learning to deal with Sungyeol’s mood swings, but he can’t handle it when Sungyeol’s mood turns sour.

 

“What do you want to eat? I will bring it.” Myungsoo asks Sungyeol who is staring at him with puppy dog eyes.

 

“Hmm, baby, what do you want to eat?” Sungyeol his baby bump. Myungsoo can’t help but smile at the cuteness in front of him. He leans down and asks the same thing.

 

“Daddy will get you anything you want. You must be hungry.” Myungsoo whispers to Sungyeol’s belly.

 

“Daddy?” Sungyeol repeats. He was surprised when Myungsoo suddenly says that word for the first time. Myungsoo sits up properly. He was surprise too, he feels weird but happy at the same time.

 

“Sorry, it slipped out.” Myungsoo apologizes before Sungyeol gets mad at him.

 

Sungyeol chuckle, “Why sorry? I’m not mad, it’s just that..uh..I was surprised by it. I didn’t think you’d use that word till the baby was born.” Sungyeol looks away shyly.

 

Myungsoo smiles and takes Sungyeol’s hand, “Our baby, Sungyeol. I was surprised too but I felt happy when I said it. I’ll be saying it a lot more if that is okay with you?”

 

Sungyeol looks at Myungsoo and bursts into tears, and again Myungsoo freaks out, he’s afraid he said something wrong again.

 

“Pabo.” Sungyeol hits Myungsoo’s arm lightly and the man gives a sigh of relief when Sungyeol stops crying.

 

“So what do you want to eat? Let’s eat here. I’m hungry too.” Myungsoo’s stomach starts growling as soon as he says that. They’re both surprised at the sudden growling and they can’t help laughing.

 

“Whatever you want to eat, it looks like you’re hungrier than I am.” Sungyeol can’t help but chuckle again. He’s pregnant, yet Myungsoo is the one with the grumbling stomach.

 

Myungsoo smiles sheepishly and quickly leaves the office to go downstairs and get their lunch. .

 

Sungyeol gets up from the sofa and walks around the office. It’s his first time in Myungsoo’s office. The only person who could enter was Dongwoo.

 

The office is gloomy. The walls are painted black, the sofa is black, the curtains are black, the table is black, in fact everything is black, and Sungyeol doesn’t like it.

 

It feels creepy and makes his mood sour. He stops when he notices a picture frame, Sungyeol turns it around to look at the picture.

 

“This is must be an old picture. They’re in high school uniforms. This is Myungsoo, Sunggyu and Dongwoo.” Sungyeol is talking to himself while his belly, talking to the baby has become a habit.

 

“But who is this? He is so pretty, if it wasn’t for the uniform, I would have thought he was a girl.” Sungyeol is still talking to himself when the door opens. He puts the picture back and walks toward the sofa.

 

“I brought us lunch, sorry it took so long. I ask Dongwoo to help me cook this. He said you might want something sour, so we made spaghetti bolognaise. I also made a fruit salad. It’s healthy.” Myungsoo says as he puts down the tray.

 

Sungyeol’s eyes light up when he sees the food in front of him. He wastes no time digging in. Myungsoo start eating too, but he can’t help smiling at the other boy.

 

“Wow, it’s delicious! Dongwoo hyung sure is a good cook.” Sungyeol says happily with his mouth full.

 

Myungsoo can’t help but laugh, “Sungyeol, swallow the food before you talk. You even have a sauce on your lips.” Myungsoo moves closer to Sungyeol to wipe the sauce from his mouth.

 

Sungyeol freezes when Myungsoo moves closer to him. He suddenly feels nervous and his heart is beating like crazy. He stares at Myungsoo’s fingers wiping the sauce from his lips.

 

Myungsoo’s to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter