Twenty-Six Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Sorry for being late again. I was away for a vacation. As I told you before, I lost my sense of writing and I'm still trying to get it back so the story gonna be a bit slow/fast/bored/complicated/anything u feel it is. I really want to give you a good story, I'm sorry this happened. 

 

Enjoy! 

-Hana-

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

"I wonder how he's doing. If only I didn't get disturbed just now, I can get in and check his condition on my own." Doyeon bit her lips in frustrations. She has been sitting in her car for 30 minutes wondering Hoya's condition.

She left for a week because of personal business and was surprise when she went to the place she kept Hoya hidden was destroyed and burned. No one knew the place because she moved him to a new place but she don't understand how it happened. Doyeon start searching the place frantically as she worry that Hoya might be trapped but then she thought if it does then it's good because no one will find out her secret. As she thought her plan will go smoothly, a local spotted her and told her that the person live in the wood house was taken to a hospital. As for the reason how the fire started is still a mystery.

"If he open his mouth, it'll be the end for me. They can't find out I was responsible for what happened six years ago. But then again, it was Dahee's fault too. If she didn't get close to Hyunsoo oppa, he would be mine and I will make him mine now." She talk to herself.

'Who? Who will you make him yours? Hyunsoo? He's dead, Doyeon.'

"No, he's not! He's alive!" Doyeon shout back to no one in particular when she hear the voices, again. The voices that has been disturbing her for the past years.

'Hyunsoo is dead, Doyeon. You killed him, remember?'

She grab her head and scream.

"Shut up! I didn't killed him! Hyunsoo is alive and now he's with that Sungyeol!" Her breathing is heavy now as her anger is now uncontrollable.

She hit the steering hard a few time as she shout for the voices to go away and stop bothering her. After a minute, tlhe voices gone and her breathing back to normal. She take a deep breath to calm herself down. Once Doyeon feel normal, she drive away as if nothing happened. Doyeon return to how she was before.

"I will speed things up. I'm sorry, Hoya oppa. You're an obstacle for me, just like Sungyeol. I will get what should be mine years ago." Doyeon said as she call someone to do her order.

 

 

 

 

Dongwoo sigh as he wait outside the room nervously. When he found Hoya unconscious in the washroom just now, he can't help but blame himself for what happened. If only he didn't leave Hoya, he will be fine and they surely gonna spend time together talking or walking or just stay by each others side even though Hoya didn't remember anything, it's fine to him as long as he's there with him. Hoya only awake for an hour and now he's unconscious again, all because of him. He should've know more than anything that Hoya is still as fragile as a glass at the moment and he regretted his decision to go call for the nurse without completely assist the sick man back to his bed.

The door open and Dongwoo rush to the doctor.

"How's he? He's fine, right? Nothing bad happened to him, right?" Dongwoo bombarded the doctor with questions. He can't help it as he already worry and scared to death.

The doctor pat his shoulder in understanding of his concern, "For now, he's fine. It seems like he's in a great shock, that's why he fainted. He have a hard time breathing, may be because of the shock too so he will back to using the oxygen mask to help him breath properly. But don't worry, as soon as he regain consciousness, he will be fine and the oxygen mask will be taken off. I suggest that no visitors allow until he's awake and stable."

Dongwoo let out a heavy relief sigh hearing the doctor words, "Thank you, doctor. But I can stay, right?" He ask as he look at the doctor with hope.

"Sure." The doctor smile before he take his leave. Dongwoo bow deeply to the doctor before he slam down on the empty seat as his leg give up on him.

"Dear God, please please please protect Hoya from any danger. I don't want to lose him again, he's the only one I have. It's okay if he doesn't remember anything because I will always remember everything for him." Dongwoo pray endlessly for his boyfriend. He take a deep breath to calm himself down before he enter the room to accompany his lover. When Dongwoo is about to enter the room, he feel like someone is watching and he turn around but no one is there. Maybe it was just his feeling so Dongwoo get in and close the door behind him but then he lock the door, he don't know why but he did it because his instinct told him too. Better be safe than sorry, right?

 

"Yes, I understand." The person ended the call as he keep watching the room.

 

 

 

 

Ding dong...

 

"I'll get the door." Sunggyu said as he run to the door.

He open it and smile, "What took you so long, huh? Sungyeol has been waiting forever." Sunggyu make a way for Myungsoo to enter.

He can't reach Sungyeol so he called Sunggyu in case he's with him and his feelings turn out to be true so he rush to Woohyun's house. Myungsoo is worry sick ever since his dad said something that bother him so much. He glad that Sungyeol and the twins is safe with Woohyun and Sunggyu.

"Yeol..." Myungsoo said almost in whisper when he spotted his fiancé sitting on the living room floor changing Min Ki's diaper. How he miss the other man so much now that he's right in front of his eyes.

"You sure took your time, Kim Myungsoo." S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter