Eleven Step (Edited)

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, guys! ^^ Sorry this is such a short chapter but I hope you enjoy it! :D

This is unedited chapter so forgive me for the mistakes >.< Lulu will edit it when she has free time, we are both currently busy, so pls bear with us :)

I haven't replied to any of the comments yet, sorry; ;_; I will try to respond to you all. 

Thank you for subscribing and commenting and the upvotes! Love you all~ *chu*

Enjoy!

-Hana-

Hey, guys, It's Lulu this chapter is edited. Hope you enjoy. Sorry for the late editing, been a bit busy lately.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

“Sungjong, can you think again about the treatment?” Boohyun asks concern in his voice.

“Hyung, let's go eat. I’m hungry.” Sungjong ignores the question and stands up. 

Boohyun looks at him and sighs.

“Is it on you?” Boohyun decided just to play along. As long as he can see Sungjong’s precious smile, there is nothing else he can ask for. He wants to treasure his time with the younger man too.

“Just this time.” Sungjong smiles and walks away.

 

 

Yeol, do you want to go on a date with me today?

Sungyeol can't help but chuckle at the text message from Myungsoo. A date sounds nice, it's their first date. Sungyeol feels so excited, that he totally forgets about what happened with Woohyun.

 

Go where?

Not a second later Myungsoo replies.

 

Anywhere you want as long as the four of us together.

 

Sungyeol laughs at the man's reply. He didn't know Myungsoo could be so corny.

“He so cheesy just like Woohyun.” Sungyeol smiles to himself then a second later shake his head.

“Why did I compare Myungsoo with him? I’m out of my mind. Myungsoo is nothing like Woohyun.” Sungyeol's angry at himself for thinking that way.

He can't believe he's thinking about Woohyun again. He hasn't thought about the man once since he started things with Myungsoo.

Why am I thinking of him now? Sungyeol shakes his head.

 

Okay, Myungie.

 

Sungyeol puts his phone away when customers enter. He smiles and greets them, he is the nearest to the door after all. Since everyone kind of busy, Sungyeol decided just to be a waiter for a moment. He take the menu and goes to the table.

“Welcome to Infinity Cafe. Can I take your order?” Sungyeol smiles at them then he realises he recognizes the person in front of him.

“Excuse me, aren't you that person from the hospital?” Sungyeol asks as he point his fingers to the both of them.

“Oh yeah, it's you. Sungjong, he is the one who saved you at the hospital the other day.” Boohyun says.

“How are you? Are you okay?”Sungyeol asked in concern.

“Thank you for helping me the other day. Yeah, I’m fine now.” Sungjong smiles and offers his hands. Sungyeol gladly accepts it.

“No problem. I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter