Twelve Step (Edited)

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

***Hey, guys, it's Lulu sorry it had taken so long to get this chapter edited. I have been busy with school, work, and stories on my page.*** 

I promise to try and be better  with my time management. 

Also, the editing did bring some slight changes so feel free to read this chapter again.

Thanks Lulu 

 

Hi, guys! ^^ It's been a long time right? I'm sorry >.<

This chapter is just a rough writing from me so forgive me if it's not perfect and has mistakes.

And the announcement I'm going to make is that I'LL BE ON HIATUS STARTING NEXT WEEK. T_T

I'm so sorry I've been super busy.

I'm so grateful and thank you for the loved I received from this story, you guys are amazing! :D

I'll miss you, my lovely readers....

 

Enjoy!

-Hana-

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

Myungsoo intertwined his and Sungyeol’s hand as soon as they stepped out of the cafe. Sungyeol smiled at the cute gesture and Myungsoo smiled back. They walk hand in hand towards the car excited about their first date.

Being the gentleman he is, Myungsoo opens the door for Sungyeol and jumps in the driver's seat.

It is Myungsoo's habit to put on his seatbelt as soon as he gets into the car; he looks at Sungyeol. The man already has his seatbelt buckled and is looking out the window a gorgeous smile plastered on his face. Myungsoo wonders what he is thinking.

“You look happy,” Myungsoo says as they drive away.

Sungyeol turns to look at him, “Of course I am. Today is our first outing as a family you, me, Sarang and Haru.” Sungyeol rubs his belly as he talks.

“Look, they’re awake at the mention of their name.” Sungyeol laughs. Myungsoo stops at the red light and takes the opportunity to touch Sungyoel's stomach.

“Hello, little angels. Are you happy to be out with mommy and daddy?” Myungsoo coos and Sungyeol just chuckles.

“Myungie, it’s green,” Sungyeol points at the light Myungsoo steps on the gas his right hand still on Sungyeol’s baby bump.

“They’re excited.” Sungyeol smiles as he places his hand on top of Myungsoo's.

“I’m happy because we’re together, too. I can't wait to have them here with us for real.” Myungsoo muses.

“I know, Myungie. Me too.” Sungyeol smiles brightly looking at Myungsoo, but a sudden growling sound from his abdomen makes him frown, and Myungsoo can't help laughing.

“We’re gonna go have dinner first,” Myungsoo says still smiling, Sungyeol looks away in embarrassment.

 

Myungsoo parks in front of the restaurant. He unbuckles his seatbelt, get out of the car and then opens the door for Sungyeol.

Myungsoo grabs Sungyeol’s hand and leads the way he is excited to share his favorite restaurant with the man.

“Welcome, Mr.Kim.” The maitre d' greets him and bows, "I'll show you to your table, sir." The man guides them to a candlelit table in the corner.

The waiter gives them their menus and leaves the table. Myungsoo closes the menu almost immediately he already knows what he wants. He glances at Sungyeol, who is staring at the menu with wide eyes.

“Yeol, what's wrong? Don't you like any of the selections? We can go somewhere else if you want.” Myungsoo said concerned.

Sungyeol looks up and shakes his head, “No, I’m okay. It's just that; it's all so expensive. I don't want to trouble you.”

Myungsoo chuckles, “Sungyeol, it's fine. I don't mind spending my money on you and our babies. Besides, you don't have to worry I'm loaded, remember?" Myungsoo laughs at his joke, "I’m not boasting or anything, but you genuinely don't need to worry. From now on, what I have is yours, Sarang's, and Haru's. The three of you are my life and the most precious things I have next to my mother.” He smiles.

Sungyeol can't argue with Myungsoo if that's what he wants. Sungyeol wants to ask Myungsoo about his mother, realizing he doesn't know that much about the man, but the waiter comes to take their order.

“I’ll have the usual. Yeol, what do you want?” Myungsoo asks.

Sungyeol snaps out of his revery and answers Myungsoo’s question.

While they wait for their meal to arrive, they talk mostly about Sarang and Haru. They discuss clothes, names, rooms, education, and so on. They laugh when they realize they’ve gone too far; Sarang and Haru are only four-month-old fetuses.

“Myungie, can I ask about your family? Earlier you said that me, Sarang and Haru are the most precious to you after your mom.” Sungyeol inquires innocently.

Myungsoo sighs, “Later, Yeollie. I don't want to ruin our date. Are they still awake?” He asks.

“Okay, I am sorry I didn't mean to pry. Yes, they are still awake. They’re playing it seems,” Sungyeol chuckles he feels his babies moving around.

“I guess they won't be sleeping anytime soon. When is your next check up?” Myungsoo asks.

“Next week. Minhyuk we should be able to tell the gender.” Sungyeol says excitedly.

“What gender do you want them to be?” Myungsoo equally excited at to know the babies .

“I wish for a pair a son, and a daughter, that would be so adorable.” Sungyeol grins from ear to ear. He feels Sarang and Haru kick his belly for the first time, and he is surprised.

“Whats wrong? Are you in pain?” Myungsoo notes Sungyeol sudden jump. 

Sungyeol is too overwhelmed at what just occurred he can't speak; he gestures for Myungsoo to come closer.

Myungsoo quickly moves to Sungyeol's side. He kneels down and hold Sungyeol’s hand firmly.

“Myungie, they just kicked.” Sungyeol whispers as he tries hold back his tears. They’re at the five-star restaurant after all, he can't cry all of the sudden. They might think he’s crazy.

“What do you mean they kicked?” Myungsoo asks in disbelief. Sungyeol smiles and brings Myungsoo’s hand to his belly.

“Sarang-ah, Haru-ah...Appa’s here.” Sungyeol says gently and receives a soft kick in response.

Myungsoo looks up to Sungyeol his eyes wide; Sungyeol smiles sweetly at him.

“I love you, my little angels. I love you too, Sungyeol.” Myungsoo says and leans closer to Sungyeol's very kissable lips. He peppers the man's lips with tiny kisses before capturing them between his own, in a swee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter