Sixteenth Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! First of all, here is the update :) Sorry it's a bit late, I just finish my final exam and I got a week off before the new sem start ^^ I will update as many as possible for you guys to make up for the last months that I'm on hiatus :D so tune in! 

And, CONGRATS TO IBM! We have reach over 500 SUBBIES and 10K VIEWS! I AM SO HAPPY T_T Thank u so much to u all! Thank u for giving so much love to this story ^_^v

Your comments on the last update is pretty interesting, some was surprise, confuse, worried etc. hahahaha you guys always made my day :D 

 

Welcome to new subbies as usual!

p/s: forgive me if there is any grammar mistake >.<

 

Enjoy reading!

-Hana-

 

 

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun just arrive at the Kim's mansion and they were about to enter the house when they hear their butler shouting someone to call an ambulance. The two man look at each other and run to the sources of the voice.

 

They bump into one of the maid and Sunggyu ask what happened. His heart in ache when the maid said Sungjong fainted and he's really pale. They quickly go to the youngest's room and they see Jongyeop has Sungjong in his arms.

 

“Ahjussi!” Sunggyu run and kneel down beside his butler and take Sungjong in his arms.

 

“Jongie-ah! Wake up!” Sunggyu try to wake Sungjong up by shaking his shoulder and call out his name but nothing happened. He never feel this scared before and he's about to cry afraid he gonna lose Sungjong.

 

“Gyu, calm down. The ambulance is on the way. Put him on my back.” Woohyun said calmly and offer his back to carry Sungjong down. Sunggyu listen to his assistance and do as he told.

 

“I don't know how this happened, Sunggyu-ah. I was bringing him some porridge when he said he doesn't feel well but then when I open his door , he was on the floor unconscious.” The middle age man explain as they going down the stairs.

 

“It's okay, ahjussi. It's not your fault, Sungjong will be alright.” Sunggyu smile at the man to assure him. Just right on the time they reach the front door, the ambulance arrive at the mansion.

 

The medical assistance quickly get the gurney and Woohyun put Sungjong down gently from his back with the help of Sunggyu. He was rolled inside the ambulance and Sunggyu get on it.

 

“Sungjong will be alright, ahjussi. Call Sungmin and let him know we were at the hospital. Don't worry, okay.” Woohyun said to Jongyeop before he hop on into the ambulance.

 

Jongyeop and the others maid just watch the ambulance taking their young master away in worry, worry that something bad is happened to their sweet kind master.

 

 

Jongyeop sigh when the ambulance out of their sight but the siren still can be heard.

 

“Okay, all back to work. Everything will be fine.” He said to the maids. They do as the were told to and Jongyeop quickly called the oldest master, Sungmin who currently on his business trip again.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, I guess it can't be help then. I''l contact you again sooner.” Myungsoo hang up the call with a long sigh, how should I tell Sungyeol about this?

 

Sungyeol can't find Myungsoo in the room when he wake up from his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter