Seventeenth Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This update longer than usual xD

And things gonna get nasty now >.<

 

Enjoy!

-Hana-

 

##########################################################################################################################

 

The time has come for him to go for his business trip to Japan and Myungsoo somehow feel like he don't want to let his lover and their unborn babies alone. Today he got a call saying that the business trip gonna be longer than expected. He told Sungyeol about it with heavy heart and he know Sungyeol crying in the toilet just now.

 

His heart in so much pain watching Sungyeol acting like he was okay while packing his stuffs. Sungyeol didn't know that Myungsoo has been standing at the door watching him. When Sungyeol sneak in a photo frame of them along with the sonogram of Sarang and Haru, Myungsoo feel like he gonna burst out from the emotion.

 

“I seriously didn't want to leave you, Yeol. I want to stay with you and our babies.” Myungsoo said sadly while hugging Sungyeol from the back.

 

Sungyeol was taken aback actually but he just sigh and hold Myungsoo's hand, “I know, Myungie. I wish I can follow you but in my condition, I can't. I don't want you to go but I can't be selfish, you have work to do. Think about us every single day and come back quick, okay? I'll be here waiting for you, Sarang and Haru too.” Sungyeol feel a kick when he said that.

 

“See, the baby agree with me. They want their daddy to be responsible with his work.” Sungyeol said in a cute way when he turn around.

 

Myungsoo smile and lean in to give Sungyeol a peck then kneel down to whispers sweet words to his precious jewels, “Daddy love you and your mommy so much. Daddy will be back, okay? Don't give mommy a hard time when daddy is not around. Be a good babies, okay?” Myungsoo kiss the potruding belly on the left and right side.

 

Sungyeol who was watching from above cannot control his emotion again as he shed tears once again but he quickly wipe it away with his back hand not to make Myungsoo feel guilty about leaving them behind.

 

Myungsoo stand up and wrap his arms around Sungyeol's waist and pull him for a hug. They stay in each other arms wanting to appreciate every second they have before Myungsoo going away.

 

The two pull away when they hear someone ring the bell.

 

“That must be Dongwoo.” Myungsoo said then they both walk to the front door together. Myungsoo open the door and surprise it wasn't Dongwoo but Hoya with a girl they didn't know.

 

“Hey, Hoya. What are you doing here? Where's Dongwoo?” Myungsoo ask and Sungyeol just stand quietly beside him.

 

“Hey, Myung. He said he have something important to do so he send me instead saying that you might need something, isn't that why you call him to come over.?

 

“Yeah, there's something I need to ask, a favor actually. By the way, who is this?” Myungsoo ask when Sungyeol keep tugging on his clothes.

“Ah, sorry. This is my friend, more like sister. I met her on my way here so I thought I should just bring her along, is that okay with you two?” Hoya quickly ask afraid Sungyeol and Myungsoo doesn't feel comfortable.

 

“Oh okay, I'm fine. Baby, are you okay with it?” Myungsoo look at Sungyeol and the pregnant man just nod his head thinking that if that person is Hoya's friend then its okay.

 

“Okay then, please come in. We'll discuss the matter inside. I'm Myungsoo and this is my boyfriend, Sungyeol.” Myungsoo offer his hand for a handshake.

 

The girl look at his hand before she look up and smile, “I'm Doyeon, Kim Doyeon.” as she receive the handshake.

 

Sungyeol doesn't know why but the moment he laid his eyes on the girl called Doyeon, he feel something is not right. He feel insecure and self-conscious all of a sudden. The way she look at Myungsoo make him afraid, as if something bad might happened.

 

 

Maybe just your feeling, Yeol. Nothing bad is happening.

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu open the sliding door slowly and sneak in his head to see Woohyun stay by Sungjong's side talking with him about God-know-what. He close back the door and lean on the door before let out a long sigh. He was waiting for Sungmin to arrive from New York to talk about this serious matter.

 

If their butler didn't found Sungjong fast enough the other day, they might've lost their dongsaeng by now. Just thinking about it make Sunggyu shudder in fear, he can't imagine another person that he love pass away. Sungjong is too precious for their family, he didn't even get to remember their parent's face because they died when Sungjong was still a baby.

 

He feel like a bad hyung to Sungjong because he didn't know about this and he didn't even realise something wrong with Sungjong. Sunggyu regret that he couldn't take action about it when he found out about it a few days ago. He could've prevent this from happening if he talk to Sungjong earlier.

 

 

“How's he? Is it bad?”

 

“His fever went over 39 degree but thankfully we manage to get it down and he's stable for now. But the problem is what comes next.”

 

Sunggyu fisted his hand,”What is it?”

“There aren't many anti-cancer medication that you can use for gallbladder cancer. It looks like they aren't effective on Sungjong anymore.”

 

“Then...what should we do?” He gulp at the doctor's words.

 

“You need to choose. We can stop the chemotherapy or restart experimental drug that he tried for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter