Fourteenth Step

In Between Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANNYEONG!!! i miss you guys so much T_T how r u guys doing? I'm sorrrrrrryyyy it take months to update this time. I've been busy with school and exams. I'm sorry I can't do many updates to make up for the last months hiatus. I hope you enjoy this short update! ^^ I wrote it without thinking much and sorry for the mistakes.

The event in this chapter happend on the night Myungyeol's date and some making love xDDDDD Hope you're not confuse!

p/s: welcome to our new subbies :D

Don't forget to feed me with your comments ^^

Enjoy!

-Hana-

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

 

Boohyun stop his car and turn off the ignition. Sungjong who sit beside him look at him strangely. Before the younger man can open the door by his own, Boohyun already open it for him.

 

“Hyung, you don't have to do this. I can open by myself.” Sungjong hop out from the car without look at his hyung.

 

Boohyun close the door and follow him behind. He knew something is wrong the moment they met Sungyeol earlier. The latter feel he need to make sure Sungjong got home safe and sound.

 

“Are you okay. Jongie?” Boohyun ask when Sungjong suddenly stop his track when he reach the front door.

 

Sungjong turn around with his head hang low and fisted his jean that you can see his vein pop out. Boohyun take a step closer to the his dongsaeng and pull him for a hug. Sungjong immediately cling to him.

 

“I.. Hyung.. It hurts..” Sungjong let his tears fall again for the second time for that day.

 

“He gonna have his own family soon and it's not with me. I don't know why but I'm not mad or anything, it just that my heart shattered to pieces and it hurt so much. Sungmin hyung was right, he already have his own life. Should I move on, hyung? ” He continue between his hiccup.

 

“I think you're already move on, Sungjong-ah.” Boohyun said with a smile.

 

Sungjong release his grip on Boohyun and wipe his tears before look at him in puzzle.

 

“Don't look at me like that. You said it yourself that you're not mad when you found out about Sungyeol and Myungsoo and their twins. That means you're already move on. The reason why you felt hurt is because you once loved him plus he was your first love and you wish it was you who be with him but without you realised it, your feeling for him slowly fading during this six years but deep down you're still hoping, that's why it hurt.” Boohyun explain in one breath.

 

Sungjong just stare at Boohyun and try to process what he just heard. Suddenly he let out a small chukcle and this time Boohyun is the one to stare at him. He was crying just now and now he smile.

 

“You know hyung, I think you're right. Sungmin hyung was right and so does you.” He look at him and smile sweetly.

 

Boohyun can feel his heart fill with happiness just seeing the man he love smile despite what happened to him, his desease and his past.

 

“You know I love you, Jongie. I always be here for you.” He said.

 

“I know, hyung. Thank you for taking a good care of me.” Sungjong smile.

 

I love you more than just a hyung and dongsaeng relationship, Jongie-ah..

 

Boohyun want to say that out loud but he think this is not the right time so he just let it go.

 

“You should go in, it's late. I go first.” The latter give Sungjong one quick hug and take his leave.

 

Sungjong watch his Boohyun hyung walk towards his car and drive away from the house.

 

I know you love me more than just a dongsaeng, hyung. I always know because it's you.

 

 

Clueless hyung, he thought to himself and smile before he open the door and enter the house.

 

 

 

 

 

“There, I've change the bandage. What do you want to eat for dinner, Gyu?” Woohyun walk towards the kitchen after treating Sunggyu's injured hands.

 

“Woo..”

 

“Yes, Gyu.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter