Chapter Fifty Four

Super Junior Gangs

Heechul knew that he was rather beautiful for a man. It was something he learned at a young age and knew he had to use this ability of his to the best of uses. And so if he wanted something, something he couldn’t get with strength alone, all he had to do was dress up in a pretty dress wear some makeup and convince whoever there that he was a woman and get what he wanted. And he never failed. He was so good at it that most people didn’t realize that the famed Silver Gunman was also the y Gee Gee dancer Lady Hee Hee. And were very comfortable in revealing all that the man wanted without any trouble. So he used his alter ego as leverage in making T a powerful gang in Seoul. And it helped that the Gee Gee girls loved him so much and agreed to not only allow him to use their club for information, but keep his secret about being a man. Because he knew how fickle those girls could be, he always made sure he paid them back in full.

But to be honest he didn’t use his female form often. Leeteuk always kept him busy on official Silver Gunman missions and he didn’t have a lot of time or freedom to be away from Eunhyuk so it had been a long time since Lady Hee Hee made an appearance. So long that when Leeteuk announced that Baekhyun was to make an appearance at Gee Gee Heechul was rather confused as to why he was being placed on the mission. He after all wanted the little called Luhan. It wasn't until Leeteuk gave him a rather pointed look that it all clicked. Giving a sheepish grin he accepted the mission but what he didn’t realize what Leeteuk had in store for him next.

Because no matter how long it's been since he put on the dress  it did not give his leader the right to ask M for protection. Especially in the form of Han Geng. Heechul just knew Leeteuk asked especially for the Chinese man just to get under the other's skill. And damn it he hated to admit it worked. Being forced to work with the y foreigner was going to be very difficult. He had to keep his wits about him, least Baekhyun realizes what they are planning, and having Han Geng there was not going to help. At least that’s what he kept telling himself as he got ready back stage. All the girls were so excited when Heechul walked into the room earlier and they all practically jumped on him when he told them he needed their help. They were more than happy to get him back into character.

"Just think oppa, maybe one day when all is said and done you can retire and work here." Yoona said with a smile. "We always can use an extra girl."

"Sorry Yoona," Heechul replied with a grin. "I'd hate to steal all of your patrons."

The girls all laughed as Yoona pouted but none of them argued the claim. Heechul easily could steal all of the patrons that the club has if he became a full time employee. Not that he wanted to leave Leeteuk any time soon. He rather enjoyed the freedom he got belong to the T gang. And he knew that even after Leeteuk left he still was going to be busy making sure Eunhyuk survived. Not to mention there were other reasons to stay connected in the underworld. Such as a particular Chinese man that should be arriving soon. Looking over at the mirror he watched as the door opened and Jessica entered. Out of all the girls in the club, Jessica was the one he was closest with. Despite being the Ice Princess, she was actually a warm hearted girl who worked so her younger sister could stay in school. So Heechul liked to help her out when need be. And in return Jessica was his most important confidante in the club. She walked over to where he was and leaned against the makeup table.

"He's here."

"Good, what do you think?"

"He's pretty hot, I'll give you that. I can see what you mean. But he is rather paranoid of me."

"He knows what you girls can be like. Don’t be mad. Anyways, any sign of the other one."

"No he hasn’t arrived yet. I asked Taeyeon but she said he normally comes later. She seemed rather upset he in your target."

"She doesn’t need to worry. We aren't planning on hurting him. We just need to get him to talk. And he might not open up to her about certain things. Hence me."

"And if he doesn’t open up to you oppa?" Tiffany asked curiously.

"Well that's where the M member comes in." Heechul replied with a shrug. "But I doubt we will need to go that far."

The girls looked as if they wanted to continue with their conversation when the door opened and the leader of the group came walking in. Taeyeon had a pensive look on her face as she eyed Heechul and the man knew it was because of her current relationship with Baekhyun. But she also knew how the underworld worked. She may be sleeping with the EXO man, but her loyalties still lined with Heechul and in the end he was the one she needed to keep happy. But Heechul wasn’t going to hurt the brat, so she really had nothing to worry about. Not that if he told her she would believe him.

"It's show time." She said to him as calmly as possible. "I am going to introduce you now. Are you ready?"

"Let's do this." Lady Hee Hee replied as he stood up. Checking himself a final time in the mirror he made his way over to where Taeyeon was. "It's show time."

***

Heechul had to admit, he was rather pleased how much Han Geng liked his show. When he sat in the Chinese man's lap he was very tempted to screw the entire mission and pull the man into a back room and have his way with him. It took a lot of self-confidence to get off said lap and pull the man to his feet. But he knew, the sooner they got done, the sooner they could play. But that didn’t mean he couldn’t either.

"China Man you sure you want to go on with this. I can only promise you things will get a lot harder for you in the future." He teased in the man's ear.

"Princess anytime you are involved things get hard." Han Geng teased right back with a smirk.

Heechul wanted to laugh at this but had to stay in character. He led the M member through the darken club and towards the back area. There the club had a series of rooms where their more VIP patrons can pay for a private dance or party. Most of the rooms were already occupied but Heechul was able to lead the man to a private one that didn’t have anyone next to it. Opening the door he glanced inside before pulling Han Geng in. The room was a decent size with a couple of couches and chairs and a pole in the middle. The room also came with a mini bar area and its own stereo system. The voices outside were muffled but they could hear the music just fine through the speakers. Heechul glanced around the room before having Han Geng hide behind the counter of the minibar area.

"Okay, there isn't a lot of time so pay attention. Jessica and I are going to bring Baekhyun in here and entertain him for a bit. We are going to try and get him liquored up and hope that his tongue loosens up as well. You do not need to make an appearance unless he starts becoming violent or difficult to handle. You understand?"

"How exactly are you entertaining him?" He asked suspiciously.

"How do you think." Heechul replied with a look. "It’s a ing strip club, we have to lower our standers a bit if we want results." He smirked and pecked the angry man on the lips. "Don’t worry, I won't sleep with him or anything."

"You better not, or I may kill him in jealousy."

Heechul had to smile at this confession. He was happy that the man was comfortable in saying something like that already. It made the gunman feel special. He pecked the man again and pushed him down to hide. Checking himself over again in the mirror he opened the door and looked to where Jessica was waiting.

"Ready?"

"Yes, Taeyeon has given the okay. He will be easy to pull away."

Heechul nodded and followed the woman to where he had saw Baekhyun earlier. He knew the man had not moved from his spot in the front and was waiting for Lady Hee Hee to return. While he was dancing he had whispered that he wanted to dance privately to him in order to entice him to follow along later. And since he was still where the T man left him, it was obvious he was very interested. But that wasn’t surprising, all men were when it came to Lady Hee Hee.

Smirking he made his way easily through the tables to where the man sat. Draping his arms over the EXO man's shoulder he huskily whispered in his ear.

"Oppa, I see you waited for me. Come! I want to give you a reward." He said in a soft higher voice. One that made him sound more feminine but not overly so. "I have a special room set aside just for the occasion."

Baekhyun glanced over his shoulder and gave him a look over. A smirk appeared on his face as he nodded in agreement. The man stood up and as soon as he stepped away from the table Heechul was quick to cling to him like an excited playmate.

"Hurry oppa! I just can't wait!" He giggled in his ear.

He pulled him across the room and to the private room where Jessica was standing. She stood against the wall trilling some of her hair in her fingers. When the pair arrived she gave a giggle of her own.

"Oppa thanks for letting us play with you tonight." She said in a flirty voice. She took a step to them and wrapped herself around his free arm. Baekhyun had a smirk on his face as he eyed Jessica and Lady Hee Hee. Heechul could see the desire in his eyes. He bet it wouldn't take much for him to talk. He could only hope Han Geng was not the jealous type that flairs up quickly or this plan may go up in smoke. And no matter how hot the Chinese man was when he was jealous, they were here for a reason.

Jessica pulled them inside the room and promptly closed the door. With a click of the knob they were locked in. The noise outside was immediately dampened and the three were now able to talk to each other without having to yell. Baekhyun turned to them with an odd look on his face. He seemed to be thinking about something but did not give anything away at first. Heechul took this as a sign to start the conversation.

"Oppa why so serious? I thought we came in here to have some fun?" He asked as he slides up to him.

"We are. But there is something I need to do first." He said as he pulled out his gun. Without any pause or hesitation he pointed the gun at the minibar and opened fire. He unloaded about six or seven loud shots towards the bar, breaking bottles and glasses.

Heechul and Jessica jumped at the sudden noise. Heechul had to keep his emotions in check as he felt his heart completely stop. If he reacted then Baekhyun would probably turn the gun on him. But he had no chance to stop him as he dragged both of them towards the bar. With an expected look on his face he forced both of  them to look over. Heechul steeled himself to not freak out at whatever was on the other side, but even he was surprised when he saw a pile of broken bottles and spilt alcohol. There was no blood, and more importantly no dead body of Han Geng.  He kept his face blank as he turned to the EXO man.

"Oppa! What was that for. Did the bottles give you a dirty look? We could have put them away instead of you blowing them to pieces." He whined in his feminine voice.

Baekhyun looked rather surprised that there was nothing there. He was obviously expecting something there as well. His surprised turned to sheepish when he heard the comment sent at him. He glanced at Lady Hee Hee and then Jessica who had a peeved look on her face.

"You are going to be paying for all of those bottles you destroyed. I hope you know that." She told him in a hard voice.

Baekhyun nodded his head at this. Heechul didn't know what to think but he knew that his China Man was still alive and the plan was still on. He tugged on Baekhyun's shirt and smiled flirty when he had the gaze.

"I hope that wasn't the only exciting part of tonight for us." He giggled. "I still was to have fun with you."

"Oh, yeah, I can still do that." The EXO man stuttered.

Heechul and Jessica giggled at this. Apparently Baekhyun was not the smoothest of people like he was led to believe. He seemed rather young at the moment as he scurried over to one of the chairs and took a seat. Heechul was beginning to see why Taeyeon was fond of him. If it wasn’t for the fact he was with EXO and Kris, Heechul would probably go easy on him. But he needed to make the kid talk, he needed to figure out what Kris was planning. And he needed to figure out how the hell Han Geng did not get killed. Following Baekhyun he pushed the man deeper in the chair before straddling his lap. Draping his arms around the other's neck he leaned in close with a flirty smile on his face.

"Baekhyun, why are you so stressed tonight? Hee Hee just wants to play." He said in his best sultry voice.

"Sorry. I was told that I might be getting jumped soon and that I needed to be on my guard." He muttered back.

"Get jumped? By who?"

"Someone from M or T. They are powerful gangs in the area. Kris has been pissing them off and Suho wanted me to be careful while I went out. He thinks they would come after me for information."

"Oh that sounds very dangerous."

"I don’t really think so. From what I have heard about those two gangs they are not stupid. There is better way to get information from someone instead of jumping them."

"Oh? Such as?"

Baekhyun seemed to hesitate for a second. Heechul leaned close and peppered kisses on his neck in encouragement. A pair of hands slid to his waist and held him there as he released a  pleased moan.

"What other ways are there to get information from you? And what special information do you have?"

"I know what Kris is planning next. Only a handful of us do. He is a shrewd man and keeps his plans very secret. I doubt even Suho knows what is next." Baekhyun revealed as the hands slipped to Heechul's .

"Why wouldn’t Suho know?" Jessica asked softly. She began to rub his shoulders from behind.

"Because I don’t think Kris trust him completely. The two have been at odds as of late." He revealed in a second moan as he dropped his head down to Heechul's shoulders. "Suho thinks Kris' big plan is a bad idea and will cause our end. But I don’t think that's the case."

"And what is the big plan?" Heechul whispered.

Baekhyun pulled back to shot a smirk at Heechul.

"He is going to kill Donghae and Leeteuk. And then he is going to bring their corpus to TVXQ before killing Yunho and burn Seoul to the ground." The smirk grew on his face at Heechuls horrified face. "And the best part is, no one is going to stop him. Not even you, Silver Gunman."

And with a strength that Heechul was not prepared for he was able to throw the man easily to the ground. Jumping to his feet he turned and struck Jessica hard across the face. The Gee Gee woman fell to the ground hard and didn’t move. Pleased with this he turned back to Heechul and pulled out his gun.

"Do you know how long I have waited for this moment? As soon as we figured out you were Lady Hee Hee we waited patiently for the moment you would make your grand return to this place. Leeteuk would obviously use this place if he felt it was to his advantage. So Kris had me come here and hook up with one of the girls. And wait until you showed up. You are so obvious that it was sad. I was hoping for more from you, but I guess having the pleasure of killing you will have to do. Farewell Silver Gunman."

He held the gun straight at Heechul's face and released the safety. Heechul held his head up and glared right back at him. He was the ing Silver Gunman, he was not going to cower in the face of death. Not with it being in the form of someone from EXO. And besides…

"You forget Bacon Breath." Heechul hissed with his own smirk. "I'm not alone."

At that moment Baekhyun was violently tackled to the side by an irate Han Geng. The Chinese man was easily able to knock the gun from his hands and across the room before he wrapping his hands around the other's neck. At that moment he looked ready to kill. Heechul was tempted to let him but knew he promised Taeyeon.

"Don’t kill him." He said as he got to his feet.

"Why not. The tried to kill both me and you." Han Geng asked back darkly.

"I know but I made a promise. And we found out what we needed. He can go back crawling to Kris to tell him he failed on his mission and let him deal with it."

Han Geng seemed to consider it but never loosed his grip on the neck. Heechul walked over to the bar and reached behind it. He then pulled out a few lengths of rope and tossed them to the M man. Han Geng looked at the rope and then finally nodded. He started to loosen his grip on the EXO man. Heechul made his way over to Jessica to check on her.

"Wake up Ice Princess, he's caught." He said calmly.

"Oh good." Jessica's eyes opened calmly as she shifted to her knees. "That hurt." She muttered as she rubbed her already bruising face. She turned to where Baekhyun and glared.

"You ing ! My face is my selling point. Now I won't be able to work for a few days until this is healed." She hissed at him as she got to her feet. "It's too bad we can't kill you, because I would really love the honor right now."

"Sorry Jessica. I need him alive still."

"Well we can at least embarrass him right?" She asked with a smirk growing on her face. She made her way to the discarded gun and picked it up. Pointing it at Baekhyun she ordered in a calm voice. "Strip."

"What are you planning?" Heechul asked curiously.

"He is going to strip and then we are going to tie him up. And then throw him on stage so everyone can see what happens when you mess with us."

Han Geng raised an eyebrow while Heechul grinned in a pleased manner. This was exactly why he loved working with Gee Gee. The girls were very scary when they got vengeful. And Taeyeon would have no problems allowing Jessica to do this to her lover. The man harmed one of the girls, and was going to be punished for it. And since he did not physically harm the man, his own promise was kept. Han Geng pulled back enough to allow the EXO to grudgingly strip his clothes off before he tied him tightly up with the rope. Making sure the man wasn’t going anywhere he finally got to his feet.

"Well what now?" He asked the two.

"We can leave now. Gee Gee has their own set of body guards that will take care of him from here." Heechul revealed before slipping his arm into Han Geng's. "Now my China Man, you have to tell me how you survived not getting shot."

"Secret."

Heechul chuckled before leading him out. He gave a wave to Jessica who was staying in the room to keep guard until the others came in. The Gee Gee woman sent him a smile before pointing the gun back at him. Heechul led the China Man out of the back door and onto the open street of Seoul again. The cool night air hit both of them hard and he shivered at his rather undressed state. Han Geng noticed this and brought him close.

"So Lady Hee Hee, seeing as you are done for the night would you like to head back to my place?" He asked with a smirk. "I think we have a lot to discuss."

"Lead the way China Man." Heechul replied with a grin.

He would tell Leeteuk what he learned tomorrow. Tonight was still his own and he planned to spend it with the y man at his side. But he doubted the pair would have much talking done.