Chapter Thirty Four

Super Junior Gangs

Ok Taceyeon kept a calm and blank face as he watched Wooyoung come back from his little meeting with MBLAQ's Joon and Mir. A calculated man he was not one to jump into disputes or situations that he otherwise could not win and was rather not pleased that his subordinates did not always act the same way. He did a quick glance through the room to ensure no one  was watching before giving the other a swift but strong punch to the gut. Wooyoung gasped in pain and would have doubled over if it wasn’t for Junho and Chansung grabbing him by the arms. Wooyoung shot the other a glare but wisely did not comment. It was obvious he knew why the other was upset but Taceyeon spoke anyways.

"What part of don’t start any problems did you not understand, Wooyoung?" He questioned in a soft but deadly voice.

"Sorry Taceyeon. I just wanted to rattle his cage a little. I didn’t think he would try to retaliate with TVXQ so close."

"Don’t worry Wooyoung." Nichkhun commented from the side where he was playing on his phone. "You know Taceyeon is just being a mother hen with us because he doesn’t want any of us to get hurt. You're not in too much trouble."

"You are not helping the situation." Taceyeon commented with a roll of his eyes. "And who are you texting."

"Tiffany." Nichkhun replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. And perhaps it was since he's been dating the dancer from Gee Gee for a while now. The Thai man pocketed his phone and looked towards the leader. "Where is Jun-k?"

"Probably getting food. He likes what Yunho has picked out tonight apparently. Now stop changing the topic, let's focus here."

"Sure, sure." Nichkhun replied flippantly. He turned to Wooyoung who was finally able to stand on his own again. "What did you find out?"

"Joon seems dead set that we are the ones who attacked them at the Han River but Seungho has made no plans to retaliate. So he is restless. Also I'd like to add that Yoochun is one scary mother er."

"It's the quiet ones you have to look out for." Junho agreed with a sage like nod.

"Eh, he is probably bored tonight because his partner Junsu has been clinging to that guy from T all night." Chansung added with a grin.

"Yeah who is he anyways? I've never seen him before but he must be powerful to be close with TVXQ."

"And at least two men from M have approached him as well tonight." Nichkhun added as well.

"His name is Eunhyuk." Jun-K commented as he walked up to the group with a plate filled with food.

"Eunhyuk?" Nichkhun repeated as he stole a piece of food off Jun-k's plate. The other shot him a look but did nothing to retaliate.

"That's what that big guy from T told me. He has been with the gang for years and normally works with Heechul. This is his first public event."

"Interesting." Taceyeon commented as he also stole some food. He knew Jun-K wouldn’t dare comment against him. "It seems Leeteuk has quite the gem hidden away. I wonder what he is planning?"

"Don’t know, before he could say anything else we were interrupted by his partner Sungmin. I doubt he can be approached again."

"Not with Lee Sungmin there." Taceyeon agreed calmly. "It seems we have a couple of mysteries on our hands. The situation with MBLAQ and now this guy."

"Do you think all of this is related to why Soo-Hee was killed?" Wooyoung asked.

"Yes. I think all of this is related somehow." He crossed his arms. "Someone killed those MBLAQ men at the river and are rather keen in pointing the finger at us. At the same time the prime suspect is found dead in his apartment by apparent suicide. And finally we have the arrival of this man, Eunhyuk, who has been unknown but somehow has befriended TVXQ's Junsu and has two men from M connected to him."

"What does it all mean?"

"It means Leeteuk is planning something big. And it is going to be revealed very soon."

"I think there is one thing we are missing." Nichkhun commented calmly.

"Oh? What?"

"I think M is playing a larger role in this than you are thinking."

"Really now. What makes you say that?"

"Because this whole thing unfolded at the Han River. That is more M territory than T. And the fact M and T have spoken to one another a few times tonight. Something else is in the works."

"What could possible Leeteuk gain by working with Donghae. Those two hate each other."

"I don’t know. Maybe an alliance?"

"Ha! Could you imagine an alliance between those two gangs? It would be insane!" Junho threw out there with a bark like laugh.

"It would. It would be very bad if those two joined up. We could never stand up to both Donghae and Leeteuk. They have some of the most powerful people out there working for them."

"But Yunho would never let that happen." Chansung added with reason.

"That's true. Yunho knows what would happen if those two joined up. He has to keep the peace between them but keep them separate as well or else he could suffer as well."

Taceyeon paused as he thought it all through. The others all made good points in this discussion. An alliance between M and T would spell problems for a lot of the lesser gangs out there but there was a strong possibility about it too. Nichkhun touched on the fact Donghae was seen with the T member Eunhyuk as well as Junsu. That is two powerful people who were connected to the man. And although Yunho would prevent it from happening, if this person was close to anyone in TVXQ it would make things dicey.

"There is something else I learned which I was getting food." Jun-K spoke up.

"What?"

"That gang over there is named EXO. And apparently they have gone and ruffled some feathers lately with some of the gangs. They're attacking some of the lesser gangs so far but it seems M and T are the intended targets."

"That might explain why those two are talking a lot then. They might be preparing for a war."

"I've heard about EXO but they must be deadly if those two are working together. EXO has made moves lately but since they haven't targeted us I haven't acted. Maybe I should reconsider that."

"Who's side will you take? EXO or Donghae and Leeteuk's?" Nichkhun asked curiously.

"For now neither. I don’t want to be on the losing side of this building war. It might be wise to find out what others are planning. G-Dragon would be a good start. He has been bothered by them too."

"He will most likely chose Leeteuk. He benefits more from staying on their good side. They will keep him around when all is said and done. What about Yunho?"

"Knowing the TVXQ man he will stay out of it. EXO wouldn’t dare go against him knowing who he has on his side. Yunho could easily take out the entire gang before tonight even ends if he so desires."

"And it's apparent that their target is to take down M and T and not Yunho's TVXQ. But Yunho will want to keep who has already around. This system works in his favor."

"Yes but if they ally…"

"Enough." Taceyeon cut him off. "We have a lot to think about but this is not the time or place. There is a lot going on under the radar and we need to think wisely before we do our next move. Jun-K see what else you can find out from the rumor mill. Nichkhun see if your darling Tiffany knows anything. A lot of gangs go to Gee Gee. Junho, Chansung stay here and keep an eye on Wooyoung. And you stay out of trouble! I will speak with G-Dragon."

"Sounds like a plan. Shall I call him as well?" Nichkhun asked with a grin.

"Not yet. I don’t want to use him until we have to. I refuse to run to him for help every time something hiccups in our lives."

"Fine, fine. We'll keep our trump card hidden for now."

"For now we will gather info and observe. When the time is right we will attack. Until then, all of you behave."

The rest of 2PM nodded in unison.