Chapter Fifth Teen

Super Junior Gangs

Kim Heechul was not one to be considered a drinker. Out of all the T members he probably ranked third in need to drink alcohol. And as such he didn't hold his liquor as well as people like Kangin who could drink any of them under the table and still be sober. None the less, there were  days that the Silver Gunman needed a good drink. So he found himself sitting at the bar of his favorite place, Shinhwa. He had a glass of rum in front of him and his head resting on a hand as he drank his problems away.

Heechul knew he was a loose cannon for the gang. He didn’t like anyone telling him what to do and was quite happy to be trigger friendly. In fact, he was rather fond of shooting first than asking questions later. That is, if the person survived being shot by him of course. So he was rather unhappy that Yunho had called restraint on him for his philosophy. He would had disobeyed the leader of TVXQ if it wasn’t for the fact he respected his own leader.

Despite what everyone said about Heechul, he was extremely loyal to Leeteuk. The two of them were close in age and as such had a bond that was strong. Even though Leeteuk was made leader, the two were still very close. There were times that he would tell Heechul things he couldn’t even tell Kangin. So the gunman knew about Leeteuk's plans for Eunhyuk before anyone else. However he felt like he didn’t know the whole story though. There was something about the leader's manner that was suspicious to Heechul lately. He felt like he was being kept out of a very important secret, and it's making his angry.

Even Eunhyuk, the boy he's been training since the beginning is keeping secrets from him. The boy was a horrible liar so it was obvious he was keeping something from everyone. Heechul wanted to kick the bony until he squealed but Leeteuk told all of them to let it be. He trusted the young man enough still to not worry about a secret or two. He didn’t like the fact that the two people he was closest with in the gang did not trust him right now with their plans.

Growling under his breath he reached for his glass of rum and took the drink in one gulp. Sighing  in pleasure he slammed the glass on the bar counter and waved at the bar tender.

"Bring me another one Eric!" He called out loudly.

"Don’t you think you've had enough Heechul-shi? You know Andy doesn’t like it when you get completely wasted." The man asked in concern.

"Screw your boss Eric, I am a paying customer so I will drink as long as I want."

Eric gave him a worried look but still filled the glass up again. Heechul smirked at the man before taking another large gulp from the glass. He set it on the counter and grinned wickedly. Eric sighed and filled the glass again. He then walked away from the drinking man.

The other patrons in the bar kept a wide distance away from the gunman. They all knew who he was and what he was capable of. So to see him drinking without any other members to keep him in line was something to be concerned about. Heechul neither knew or cared about this. He just wanted to get drunk and fast.

As Heechul was taking a third glass of the rum and person was daring enough to sit next to him. Heechul did not look over but he knew the person was male and had a nice spicy colon on his body. It made the intoxicated gunman tingle inside. He kept his head down though and took another sip.

"Drinking your problems away, Princess." A familiar accented voice whispered into his ear.

Instead of getting angry Heechul had a lazy grin on his face. He turned to the intruder.

"Chinaman, what brings you away from your precious master." Heechul slurred to the M member.

"I could ask you the same Princess. Leeteuk-shi let you off the leash?"

"As if, Heechul has no master. I am my own master."

"Ah, well then, what brings you’re here? Besides helping Shinhwa's revenue?"

"None of your business. But why are you here Chinaman?"

"None of your business." Han Geng parroted before waving Eric over. "I'll have what he's having."

Eric made a face as if he wanted to protest but made the drink anyways. He set the glass in front of Han Geng and refilled Heechul's glass as well. He walked away as the two took the same sip. They continued to drink in silence for a few rounds merely raising a hand when they wanted Eric to fill up the glass. This continued until Eric left and was replaced by Minwoo. The other man began serving them water instead of the rum. Both men were already drunk to the point where they didn’t even notice the difference. Finally, Han Geng broke the silence.

"Why are you here Heechul, you don’t seem like the type to waste your time in a bar. Even one like this."

"I just need to get some fresh air." Heechul muttered. "I feel this is the best place to get out. No one bothers me while I'm here. Well except you Chinaman."

"Ah, does this have to do with your successor?"

"Nah, the brat's too busy keeping secrets from us about his night at the Han River." Heechul said with a sigh.

"Han River." Han Geng echoed softly.

"Whatever, little brat wants  to go on a killing spree with MBLAQ ruffians is his own business." The diva continued without realizing it. "I don’t care either way, least he could have brought me with so I could have killed people too. Damn Jung and his restrictions on us lately."

"You look a little tense. Does killing keep you relaxed?" Han Geng teased with a smirk of his own.

"You bet. Nothing like a good blood bath to keep the boredom away."

"I bet I could keep you busy."

"Oh yeah? I'm listening."

Han Geng smirked before leaning close and pressing his lips against the other's mouth. Heechul sat there stunned as the man gently kissed him. When Han Geng began  to pull back Heechul grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a second kiss that he controlled. They continued to kiss before Han Geng successfully pulled away. There was a glint in both their eyes that was familiar and obvious.

"All right Chinaman, let's see how well you keep my attention tonight." Heechul said in a husky voice.

Han Geng smirked as well and got to his feet. Pulling the gunman with him the two quickly left the bar, leaving their tab unpaid. Minwoo sighed in frustration as he picked up the glasses. A second man took the other glass and stared at the bartender.

"So, how much do they owe us?" The second man asked with a wryn grin.

"A bit, Andy-hyung. But we both know you will just send the bill to their leaders for payment."

"I'm more interested in the fact that a member of T and a member of M just hooked up in my bar. No one will believe it I think."

"Probably not."