Chapter Thirty One

Super Junior Gangs

Lee Joon was not a stupid man. As someone who has been around for a long time and with a lot of pull inside MBLAQ he knew very well that a wrong move or comment could start an all-out war between his gang and 2PM. But he was not a patient man either. And the fact that Seungho has yet to do anything about the fact 2PM has apparently killed a handful of their men in the recent month was beginning to piss him off. He was beginning to think that their current leader was starting to lose his touch. Not that he could go against the man, that is something someone stupid would do. Going against Seungho alone would easily spell death for him so he waited.

Now the man found himself at the party that TVXQ's Yunho decided to hold with the gang he was currently despised only a room distance away. Leaning against a wall he spent a good portion of the party staring across the room in a statue like manner. The only movement he made was to take a sip out of the beer he held in his hands. His other members were dispersed across the party so he felt he would not be disturbed any time soon.

"Hyung?" A voice at his side spoke, thus breaking his thoughts on the matter.

"What is it Mir?" He questioned in a bored tone as he shot an uninterested look towards the younger man. Mir was the youngest member of Seunhgo's gang and as such tended to get himself in a lot of messes. But he was favored by the leader at times, and has grown on Joon, even if his presence was not welcomed at the moment.

"Seungho would like me to tell you to stop glaring at 2PM. He sent me over to keep an eye on you."

"You sure it's not the other way around?" Joon teased with a smirk. "Seeing as I normally am the one to babysit you at times."

"I don’t see why you people insist on treating me like a child. I am not a baby, why must you act like I am?" Mir complained with a pout on his lips.

"Because you act like one." Joon replied calmly as he took a sip of his beer. "And you don’t need to worry. I'm not planning anything against 2PM at the moment."

"Really?" Mir questioned suspiciously.

"Yes, it would be rather dumb to do so. We would be outnumbered by them and the fact that TVXQ took our weapons prior to coming here."

"They took 2PM's weapons as well."

"Those men could easily snap you and me in half without them. Not worth the risk." He shot the younger a look. "You seemed determined to start something though. You sure Seungho sent you over to keep me in line?"

Mir flushed at being caught. He began to shift over side to side in a nervous manner. Looking away from Joon he focused his attention across the room to her 2 PM was standing. Joon noticed this and turn his full attention to Mir.

"All right start talking. You clearly are up to something."

"I was starting to get a little restless seen as 2 PM arrive over there. And I started complaining to Seungho about why we haven't done anything get. I think he started getting annoyed with me because he sent me over here to you."

Joon rolled his eyes and annoyed manner. Of course he would misbehave on the one day they needed to all be together. And the brat wonders why he needs to be babysat. Joon looked over to where their leader was standing and shot him a glare. Why was he stuck watching the brat? Seriously, there was plenty of other members who could do it. Like, for example, G.O or Thunder.

Seungho merely raised his glass in an amused manner and shot him a smirk. Joon scoffed under his breath and turned back to Mir. He was annoyed at the kid yes, but he had to admire the man's courage. Courageous, but stupid none the less.

"Tell me, what were you planning to do in order to get back at 2PM?"

"I don't know. I just think it's dumb we haven't done anything yet."

"You have got to be the dumbest member of this game. You should never go after a rival gang without a plan. 2PM is not someone to trifle with. They may not be as powerful as Big Bang or anywhere close to T or M, but that doesn't mean they are small fry ether. If I were you brat, I would stay away from them. Or you will get killed."

Mir crossed his arms and frustration. Joon could understand the frustration. He was not someone who enjoyed not getting the proper revenge when his gang was hit, but he also knew 2PM was not to be taken lightly either. He was curious as to why the dead men had decided to jump someone from 2PM at the river that night. After all it wasn’t often that 2PM lingered around the Han River.

"Wait a minute." Joon muttered under his breath.

Mir looked over at the man curiously but before he could question his hyung's sudden change they were interrupted.

"Good evening Joon, Mir." The man greeted with a smirk.

"Wooyoung," Joon greeted back with a sneer. "I am surprised Taecyeon let his pet off his leash already."

"Watch it Joon. We both know the real man on a leash is you. Seeing as the brat here was sent to make sure you didn’t cause any problems."

"What the do you want. Some of us are actually trying to enjoy this little party Yunho was so gracious to throw this evening." Joon snapped.

"Just came over curious. You've been shooting heated glares at us all night. Was wondering what got you all riled up." He said as if to be concerned but the obvious smirk on his face said otherwise.

"Like you don’t know. The naïve act does not work for you." Joon sneered again.

"Really now, I am trying hard to be civil. Are you to tell me that Seungho has not taught s manners? What a pity, having to always babysit an ill-manner members."

Joon looked ready to attack the man in front of him. Mir was torn between pulling the man away from the 2PM or let him loose. But there was the fact Seungho warned both of them prior to this night to not react. And both men were showing a lot of restraint in order to do so.

"Ah I see. You have no manners, and apparently no balls either. Can't even defend yourself. What a ing joke." Wooyoung heckled with a grin.

" this, I can deal with a pissed off Seungho." Joon snapped as he took a step towards Wooyoung. He brought his hand back as if to deck the 2PM in front of him.

There was the click of a gun loading next to each men causing them to turning towards the sound. They both paled in fear at the sight of Yoochun holding his gun out at their faces. The TVXQ man did not look amused.

"I suggest whatever hostility you have towards each other you get rid of now. Yunho had clearly stated that there was to be now feuds or murders tonight within the other gangs. And if I need to kill one of you to keep the peace I will." Yoochun said in a clear low voice. Even though it was soft both men clearly heard it. They both took a step away from each other. Yoochun gave a pleased nod but did not lower the gun.

"Now I think it's time you head back to your gang Wooyoung. You as well Joon, Mir." He continued with a low voice.

The two members gave a curt nod to each other before they walked away. Joon had a furious glare on his face as he pratically stomped his way back over to where Seungho was standing. Mir had to almost jog to keep up despite the fact that the men were not that far from the leader. Seungho was watching them as they came over and next to him stood G.O. Neither men seemed thrilled with what had transpired between Joon and the 2PM member but the man could care less. Approaching the two he gave a small nod before glancing around.

"Where is Thunder?" He questioned.

"I sent him to G-Dragon to ask a question." Seungho replied calmly. "You know how his sister works with 2NE1 and that they are heavily involved with Big Bangs actions. It would be wise to keep us on good terms with the man. But that is beside the point. What the hell was that about Joon? I told you to stay away from 2PM."

"In my defense he approached me, not the other way around. I would have been perfectly fine if the er had not come near me at all." Joon argued back with a from. "But there has been something that has bothered me tonight."

"You mean besides 2PM?" G.O asked with a smirk.

"Actually it does have to do with them. Why would they be at the Han River lately? They normally keep around the warehouse area. It seems odd they would have been so far away. And especially on that night. Doesn’t normally shipments from the port come in around that time?"

Seungho smirked at this and G.O chuckled. Mir looked confused as always but Joon was beginning to pick up on what was going on.

"It took you a while to catch on Joon." G.O commented with a grin. "We had already realized the fact that 2PM was not the one who killed our men."

"When?" He demanded.

"Pretty recent to be honest. Remember, the ones who pinned it on 2PM were the cops. And the way the men died was not the same way as 2PM normally kills. They are rather brutal in their kills, this was a little more refined. Someone with good skills would have had to take off the hand in one move, and 2PM does not possess that ability."

"That is why you haven't done anything." Mir realized with an ah-ha face. "And here I was beginning to think you have turned into a coward."

Seungho was not amused by the comment. He shot the brat a withering glare and Joon smacked the young man in the back of the head. Mir pouted and rubbed the pained head. Rolling his eyes the leader turned back to the others.

"Someone clearly wants us to go head to head with 2PM but I haven't figured out who had the best gain in the matter. I first thought maybe M or T since its more their territory but neither have boosted about the fact. But I admit this is still a good opportunity for us. I actually have no problem acting like I believe these facts. If we can weaken them it will do us a lot of good."

Joon felt a little stupid that he didn’t realize any of this sooner but he had to agree with the older man's train of thought. They are not strong enough to completely attack the rival gang but it would be a good move to get a good hit on them. He turned back to the party and noticed Thunder was coming back from his little side task with the Big Bang gang.

"Thunder, all well?" He asked with a small smile.

"G-Dragon says that if we want to stay on his good side then we need to focus our attention on the rookies at the corner over there." Thunder explained to the gang as he pointed. "They have been going after some of the lesser gangs at the moment but they have taken a hit against Big Bang and have made their presence known towards M and T. I guess they are the talk of the evening."

"Ah yes, EXO. I am well aware of their recent actions." Seungho admitted with a nod. "I have also spoken with Doo Joon on the matter and we have agreed to keep our eyes peeled for each other. He says they have been fluttering around him for some weapons lately but he's been cautious. There is something off about the leader and he will not risk his gang for a small payment."

"It's good you are still close with him despite him being a part of 2PM originally." G.O said with a grin.

"That is in the past. But that is the reason why those two gangs have had a good relationship."

"Don’t you worry that if we do go after 2PM then B2ST might retaliate too." Mir questioned with a confused look.

"Don’t be naïve. They aren't that close." Thunder said with an eye roll. "Doo Joon does what he has to in order to keep his gang alive but he is one of the more smarter men out there. He will stay neutral in a lot of things that happen unless they directly affect his gang."

"Which is why a lot of Korea's gangs go through B2ST for supplies. Even TVXQ has connections with them. We have been over this Mir." Seungho reminded the youngest member.

"Sorry."

"What is the plan?" Joon questioned.

"Right now, we enjoy this party. We don’t interact with 2PM and we certainly don’t do anything that will bring the ire of TVXQ upon us. Tomorrow we will make our plans on how to handle some of the current situations we have."

"Fine but I have one suggestion."

"Which is?"

"We should find out what Leeteuk or Donghae is planning right now. I think one of those two will be someone we will need to rely on soon and I'd rather have a good connection now while we have them both here."

Seungho pondered this for a minute or two before giving a consenting nod.

"I agree. You talk to them Joon." He decided.

Joon blinked in surprise before swearing under his breath. He was not fond of dealing with the politics of the gangs. And those two leaders were as veterans on the matter as you could get. If he didn’t do this right he could either get himself killed or condemned his gang to the same fate.

"No pressure or anything." Mir commented with a grin.

"Shut up brat."