Chapter Forty Five

Super Junior Gangs

Leeteuk leaned back into his chair as Heechul finished his speech of his plan. He brought up some good points in wanting to do a temporary partnership with M but the whole thing seemed fishy at the same time. Mainly for the fact that Heechul hates M as a whole and asking for help from them was something he normally would be throwing a fit about. Why would he suddenly throw something like this out there? Unless…Leeteuk folded his hands under his chin and rested them on the table. Unless there was another reason for this. Something more than a growing problem with EXO. Perhaps Eunhyuk was not the only one holding a torch for someone in the opposite gang. A smirk crossed his lips, oh this should be fun.

"That is an interesting suggestion to make Heechul. We would gain an unique advantage against Kris is we worked alongside Donghae. I have considered it the other night at the party, but tell me. What is the real reason for this alliance idea?" He asked calmly.

"What?" Heechul asked with a blank look on his face.

"Don’t play dumb with me. Its unbecoming of you. There is obviously another reason you want this. Why?"

Heechul kept his mouth shut and his eyes narrowed suspiciously. The other T members watched the sudden change between the leader and Heechul with bated breath. Leeteuk had to hold his laughter in as well. Heechul was playing hard to get but he knew how to stir up the tension even more. Pulling out his gun he held it loosely in his hand as a smirk crossed his face.

"You are hiding something from me my Silver Gunman. I want to know the truth."

"There is nothing more to this. We need to make our move against EXO before they try to take us down." Heechul said stubbornly.

"But why M? You hate them." He emphasized this with a small smirk.

"They would be beneficial to us."

"That's all?" He question as he pointed the gun at Heechul. "Because I think you are lying."

"There is no other reason." He continued to reply stubbornly but his eyes flickered to the barrel of the gun.

Leeteuk raised an eyebrow at this and pulled the trigger. The bang from the gun caused everyone to jump in their seats in shock. Heechul was particularly rattled since the bullet was mere inches from his hand that rested on the couch. The hand he used to hold his own gun. Leeteuk held the other's gaze.

"Last chance Hee. Tell me the truth or I don’t miss next time."

There was a tense silence between the two men while the others watched. This was a first for anyone in the room. Normally Leeteuk was more fair with Heechul, but then again his suggestion was suspicious as well. Heechul was clearly trying to guess his bluff and Leeteuk held firm, not giving anything away. Heechul scoffed and looked to the side in annoyance.

"Fine. The truth of the matter is I want this alliance is because I'm in love with Han Geng. And I want to work more with him." He confessed.

Everyone's eyes and jaws widened in shock at the confession, well besides Leeteuk. The man had a strong feeling that it was to do with the Chinese man. He leaned back in his chair.

"And?"

"At Yunho's party we hooked up and were caught by Jaejoong. He told us to make the alliance between you and Donghae to work together because Yunho doesn’t want to get involved with the matter. So they are wanting us to fix it."

"I see. Well thank you for your honesty. I had a feeling that Yunho would stay out of it, but I am surprised he sent Jaejoong to tell you this. It seems counterproductive, to state they are not getting involved but still being involved. But that is for another time. Does anyone else wish to confess to anything?"

He meant it as a joke so even he was surprised when Eunhyuk jumped to his feet. The successor had a determined look on his face as he stared at the leader. The man had a feeling what he was about to say.

"I am in love with Donghae."

The reaction was more vocal as Heechul also jumped to his feet.

"What?! I will not allow this!"  He screamed at the other.

"But hyung! You're in love with someone in M. Why can't I?" Eunhyuk argued back.

"They are two totally different people, that’s why!"

"Well I would hope they are two different people. I think we would have a bigger issue if you two were in love with the same man." Leeteuk commented casually.

"You are not helping here. And shouldn’t you be more upset about this too? He is the leader of M!"

"You are being very unfair Heechul. Yes Donghae is the leader of M, but Han Geng is his number two. If I am to punish Eunhyuk for his emotions than I should be doing the same for you."

Heechul grew quiet at this. Leeteuk sighed and shook his head. He understood the gunman's concern, he was also worried about the matter. He was more informed about it from his conversation with the other the other day. But it did let him know, this confession, that something obviously happened last night at the river. The look on Eunhyuk's face told him everything. He just hoped the man was loyal to him still.

"I still don’t like it. That fish is nothing but trouble."

"Donghae is a good man. He has been nothing but kind for me. And you said we needed to work together to take down EXO. Is it so bad he will agree to this because of me?"

Heechul glared at Eunhyuk but didn’t comment. Leeteuk decided to defuse the tension.

"So does anyone else wish to confess their newly formed love to someone in M?" He asked as a joke.

Everyone in the room turned to look at Sungmin. The martial arts man looked at them in surprise.

"Why are you all looking at me?" He asked bewildered.

"Well that Kyuhyun was chasing you at the party." Shindong replied.

"Are you seriously instigating that I am in love with that brat?!" He asked in anger now. "That's ridiculous. I hate the brat."

"That I know is a lie." Leeteuk said with a smirk. "You do not sit outside talking to someone for a couple of hours if you hate them."

Sungmin looked as if he just swallowed something bitter. Leeteuk wanted to laugh.

"I have no feelings for the brat. He was just bearable for once."

"Look Kangin, our kids are all growing up right before our eyes." Leeteuk said with a grin. He looked at his number two like a proud parent.

"I refuse to claim any of these idiots as my children." Kangin replied with a smirk.

"Well I won't ask if Shindong found someone at the party since he is already taken. Did you meet someone at the party Kangin?"

"I was with you the whole time, obviously I didn’t."

Leeteuk laughed. He gestured for the two to take their seats again.

"Well I have to admit this was not what I was expecting when we came in for this meeting. But if anyone else has a plan in mind to take out EXO better speak now."

"We know Yunho is staying out and that will include Junsu." Eunhyuk began calmly. "But we also know that EXO has made moves against more than just us. Perhaps we can approach them."

"We have Tablo and G-Dragon for sure I think. The Big Bang man has already voiced his anger towards the gang. And Eunhyuk has started conversation with Tablo and Epik High. We have 2PM and MBLAQ as well."

Eunhyuk squirmed slightly at this.

"Well considering they don’t realize what happened that night." Leeteuk amended to his successor. The other's looked confused. "Don’t worry about that. I will contact Taceyeon and Seungho about their thoughts on this. What else is there?"

"What about Shinee?" Sungmin questioned.

"That is a maybe." Kangin said gruffly. "They follow Yunho's orders. If TVXQ is out then they may be as well."

"We should still ask." The man argued.

"Then you can ask them." Leeteuk replied with a nod. He turned to Shindong. "Any ideas?"

Shindong looked at the leader for a moment before slowly shaking his head. Leeteuk wasn’t surprised but disappointed none the less. He was hoping the larger man could help out.

"What about B2ST?" He questioned softly to the leader.

"They are neutral. Even if all of us are against EXO we still don’t know where they stand. If Kris does business with them as well then B2ST may stay out of it." Leeteuk sighed again. "We probably are missing someone else we can use to our advantage but I just can't figure it out at the moment."

He leaned back in his chair and look at the rest of the gang. There was so much on the line right now it was beginning to stress him out. He needed to make sure the next move he made was not only good for his gang now, but also will benefit it in the future. Looking at Heechul and Eunhyuk, he knew that it meant that whatever he decides will also affect them as well. Love was a precious thing, he couldn’t punish them because they fell in love. Even if their choices were unorthodox.  He looked at Sungmin and Shindong as well. Sungmin, besides venomously denying it, was also falling in love with someone in M. And he knew that Shindong already had his future planned out. Was Leeteuk's decisions going to affect him as well? Looking up at Kangin he allowed himself to smile. He knew his time was short, he was really beginning to feel it more and more each and every day. He just needed to last long enough to get through this mess. And then he can finally retire.

"For now we take this a step at a time. I will arrange a meeting with Donghae soon and we can also speak with Onew. Like I said before I will handle 2PM and MBLAQ and we can figure out B2ST as well. I think once we go through that we will have enough results to make the best decision for the gang. Does anyone have any questions?"

Everyone shook their heads.

"Good then get out of here. We have a lot of work to do, and no time to do it."